Which games should I buy this year?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Celtic_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Celtic_34
Member since 2011 • 1903 Posts

I think I have it narrowed down to these but im still subtracting a lot of good games(rpgs, indie games etc) and it's only 2014

Definitely buying-

MLB The Show

Watchdogs

On the chopping block

infamous

the order

drive club

destiny

murdered

AC

Having a hard time holding off on infamous since it's the first big exclusive on ps4. I can't buy all these games though. Right now I have nba 2k14, madden 25 and killzone. buy the 3 major sports games every year. Also still playing GTA 5 on 360. I've also been holding off getting AC IV. Too many games lol.

I'd like to take advantage of the ps4 and graphically Infamous is about as good as it gets as far as exclusives until Uncharted comes I figure or some of these others like driveclub or the order.

Ubisoft with all their AC games are killing me too. I want to get IV but might wait for the true next gen versions.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#2 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@Celtic_34 said:

I think I have it narrowed down to these but im still subtracting a lot of good games(rpgs, indie games etc) and it's only 2014

Definitely buying-

MLB The Show

Watchdogs

On the chopping block

infamous

the order

drive club

destiny

murdered

AC

Having a hard time holding off on infamous since it's the first big exclusive on ps4. I can't buy all these games though. Right now I have nba 2k14, madden 25 and killzone. buy the 3 major sports games every year. Also still playing GTA 5 on 360. I've also been holding off getting AC IV. Too many games lol.

I'd like to take advantage of the ps4 and graphically Infamous is about as good as it gets as far as exclusives until Uncharted comes I figure or some of these others like driveclub or the order.

Ubisoft with all their AC games are killing me too. I want to get IV but might wait for the true next gen versions.

I would suggest getting Watch Dogs, Destiny, driveclub and AC IV. Those are the ones i am getting of your list

Celtic_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Celtic_34
Member since 2011 • 1903 Posts

thanks dude for the response. I rented ACIV and it's awesome but infamous seems more next gen to me but ac has more things to do and a more fleshed out open world but maybe not as fun. watchdogs and mlb the show are definates for me but i have 2 months until they are out. so i either can keep playing gta 5 or get infamous or ac. destiny and drive club look like fall. murdered looks like my kind of game. the order is going to be really good too. i like open world games though. I'm pretty close to picking up infamous and waiting for the new AC game. Getting driveclub as a racing game to go with watchdogs. Maybe passing on Destiny and the order. I don't know lol. This stuff will drive you nuts. I like to spend time playing each game and enjoying each one vs going back and forth like this.

Really like ACIV and might buy it. It's the closest thing to watchdogs im going to get except pirates lol until watchdogs itself. but the tech is basically the same just more last gen some lesser textures here and there. It's still a great game. I ave gta 5 and aciv and gta 5 are the best action adventure open world games bar none imo.

I dont see any rpgs coming soon either that interest me. not a big witcher or dragon age fan. id rather mass effect or elder scrolls or fallot or something new there. elder scrolls going mmo doesnt interest me either.

cooolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 cooolio
Member since 2013 • 586 Posts

I think that you should definitely pick up Destiny. It is basically a FPS online RPG. The Witcher 3 will be out in the in February. I know you said that your not a fan, but I would say that you will be missing out. It is supposed to have 100 hours of gameplay. I see it as a combination of mass effect and elderscrolls, a huge open world where you make choices that has great sword combat. I would not expect a new fallout anytime soon. It may get announced next year.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

for ps4 infamous watch dogs AC5 dragon age 3 evil within alien isolation duying light nba 2k15

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

i forget the order 1886