Where do you think Assassin's Creed 3 will take place?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

stealth6spy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 stealth6spy
Member since 2007 • 246 Posts

During Brotherhood, guns started becoming more common and by the end crossbows were practically replaced with rifles. My point is that the age of swords is ending and it wouldn't make sense for the enemies to still be using swords any farther into the future. And it would make even less sense if all the enemies were using guns and the assassin was running around with a knife. Where (or when) can the next game possibly take place that won't have enemies armed with rifles and muskets?

Melpoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#2 Melpoe
Member since 2009 • 3635 Posts

During Brotherhood, guns started becoming more common and by the end crossbows were practically replaced with rifles. My point is that the age of swords is ending and it wouldn't make sense for the enemies to still be using swords any farther into the future. And it would make even less sense if all the enemies were using guns and the assassin was running around with a knife. Where (or when) can the next game possibly take place that won't have enemies armed with rifles and muskets?

stealth6spy
Assassins Creed: Modern Warfare. I'm calling it nao.
stealth6spy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 stealth6spy

Haha

FIREKNIGHT19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FIREKNIGHT19
Member since 2010 • 467 Posts

French Revolution since the game leans that way.

cheberle90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cheberle90
Member since 2006 • 54 Posts

it would be cool if it were in ancient egypt! lots of tombs to explore and kill pharaohs!! lol

BrianB0422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 BrianB0422
Member since 2009 • 1636 Posts

My guess is that it will be in someregion with townsthat have35 bell-towers and carts full of hay under every single one. Just a guess.

FIREKNIGHT19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FIREKNIGHT19
Member since 2010 • 467 Posts

My guess is that it will be in someregion with townsthat have35 bell-towers and carts full of hay under every single one. Just a guess.

BrianB0422

:lol:

Nexustras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Nexustras
Member since 2005 • 568 Posts
hopefully the present so they can end the series.. it's starting to feel like it's being dragged to a direction that it was never intended to be(aka milking)
stealth6spy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 stealth6spy

I think the game is fun, but in terms of the story I can kind of agree. It has just turned into such a big thing that I can barley make sense of it all. It seemed basic in the beginning of AC1, then they added a magic orb that can do anything, then they added gods, then the whole save the world thing. I just don't like the overall plot of it. However, the developers said from the beginning that they were planing for a trilogy and so AC3 will most likely be the last one. At least this shows they had the plot in mind from the beginning and aren't just making it up as they go.

Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts

BrianB0422
Hey, y'know... You may just have something there! :lol:
Ian_K2772

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 Ian_K2772
Member since 2010 • 812 Posts

The devs said they had so many ideas, they could make 35 AC's... O_O. On another note, French Revolution seems logical for the next setting.

Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts

The devs said they had so many ideas, they could make 35 AC's... O_O. On another note, French Revolution seems logical for the next setting.

Ian_K2772
Oh dang. That's a lot. Am I the only one, though, that thinks they should make one final game and leave it at that? I understand they wanted to expand Ezio's story because everyone loved him so much, but that's enough of that. They need to focus on ending this serious on a high note before the cow dries up. Just saying.
Loegi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Loegi
Member since 2009 • 1692 Posts

They could always go back in time, you know before 1500.

stealth6spy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 stealth6spy

No, that would only make the game worse. All the poison blades and hidden guns and crossbows that we've come to know and love would be gone. We be back to throwing knives and swords.

Ian_K2772

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 Ian_K2772
Member since 2010 • 812 Posts

French revolution era would make it difficult to kill guards on surrounding rooftops. Muskets n' pistols :D. But what if the Assassin's crossbow was replaced with a musket... Awesomeness!

Loegi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Loegi
Member since 2009 • 1692 Posts

No, that would only make the game worse. All the poison blades and hidden guns and crossbows that we've come to know and love would be gone. We be back to throwing knives and swords.

stealth6spy

You got a point there, then I think it will be the French Revolution like a lot of others have said.

Whybanme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Whybanme1
Member since 2010 • 118 Posts

[QUOTE="stealth6spy"]

Melpoe

Assassins Creed: Modern Warfare. I'm calling it nao.

SNESMaster420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SNESMaster420
Member since 2006 • 1358 Posts

I can honestly say that unless they do something groundbreaking, I believe I am done with the series. I enjoyed them all, but this last entry has been a boring grind for me to finish.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 167835
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
To be honest, I can't see them introducing another new ancestor of Desmond. I do not think anyone is going to want to learn about another ancestors' ascent to becoming an assassin AGAIN. It seems much more logical to make Desmond the main protagonist of the third game.
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#20 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts

I can honestly say that unless they do something groundbreaking, I believe I am done with the series. I enjoyed them all, but this last entry has been a boring grind for me to finish.

SNESMaster420
I agree.
oajlu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#21 oajlu
Member since 2006 • 2652 Posts

stealth6spy

Mars....time to explore alien world.

anime_gamer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22 anime_gamer007
Member since 2007 • 6142 Posts

French Revolution since the game leans that way.

FIREKNIGHT19

I think it would only make sense to have it so that it's modern day for ACIII or whatever game will conclude the story. Everything is building up to the events in the modern day part of the game, going through another ancestor's memories just doesn't really make that much sense.

[spoiler] Unless, one of Desmond's ancestor's knows where "Eve" could be at which is the other one the goddess spoke of at the end of Brotherhood. [/spoiler]

sweetpotatofry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#23 sweetpotatofry
Member since 2008 • 276 Posts

London or Paris (...or London andParis?). Call it a hunch.