When do we get t the dualshock 3????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ps3_forsure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ps3_forsure
Member since 2006 • 442 Posts
i know japan gets it november 11 but when do we get it? and if we dont get til 2008 then we can port it in from japan right???
d_ano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 1

#2 d_ano
Member since 2005 • 2522 Posts
there wont be much point in importing. sony are smart and im sure they saw that people would be importing the pad so i doubt any games that arent from japan will work with rumble. id say the ps3 will need a firmware upgrade for the pad and sony might wait
The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

there wont be much point in importing. sony are smart and im sure they saw that people would be importing the pad so i doubt any games that arent from japan will work with rumble. id say the ps3 will need a firmware upgrade for the pad and sony might wait d_ano

If you bring up the NA rumble list you'll notice that Uncharted is amounst the games that will have rumble out of the box, in November in NA. Importing will be worth it. Older games may not get patched right away but new games will have rumble out of the box.

AnFangs_Endes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 AnFangs_Endes
Member since 2007 • 3785 Posts

i know japan gets it november 11 but when do we get it? and if we dont get til 2008 then we can port it in from japan right???ps3_forsure

I'd rather wait a few months (it's supposed to be spring) instead of having to pay all those fee's (duty, shipping, etc.) but I'm also guessing that there may be something different between to two, that might not make them run aswell, or why else would Sony delay it? (Oh wait, they're good at delaying stuff eh? :P)

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts

[QUOTE="ps3_forsure"]i know japan gets it november 11 but when do we get it? and if we dont get til 2008 then we can port it in from japan right???AnFangs_Endes

I'd rather wait a few months (it's supposed to be spring) instead of having to pay all those fee's (duty, shipping, etc.) but I'm also guessing that there may be something different between to two, that might not make them run aswell, or why else would Sony delay it? (Oh wait, they're good at delaying stuff eh? :P)

So wait people are importing(doesn't it cost more)the same controller but it vibrates?

That's what they can't wait for?

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts
It is absolutely absurd to me why Japan gets rumble on Nov 11th and we have to wait till 2008.dahaka_1
Because they made it first and they know they can get more money if you need to import it.