-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 -ParaNormaN-
Member since 2013 • 1573 Posts

I remember it was pretty neat in the middle of the PS3 lifespan. My PS3 lags a lot when I go into the Playstation Store and into PSHome for some reason so I didn't go on it too much but from the times I did go on, I remember the lobby always being packed and people were just in there chatting away. I thought it was pretty cool until I noticed everything you do on there cost real money. If you shopped for a shirt for your character, you were actually required to pay $10 or more USD. I thought that was nonsense! I was hoping we would see something like the PSHome on the PS4 but was hoping Sony would not charge up the a$$ for every little thing. I thought it was awesome just going around and chatting to different PS users instead of just having to add people you met in random online games. It was a nice to have that option.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 0

#2 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@-paranorman-:

It's gone with the wind. Sony stated that they felt it was time drop PS Home "due to a climate shift in finance" Whatever the **** that means. I feel sorry for the developers that lived off of PS Home! Small teams like LockWood and VEEMEE were forced to go to the smartphone gaming market. They're trying to make PS Home copycat apps just to get by! Isn't that sad?

-ParaNormaN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 -ParaNormaN-
Member since 2013 • 1573 Posts

@killered3: Wow, that really does suck for the developers. Damn, I also feel bad for the people who put a lot of money into that app as well because I remember seeing a lot of character skins and outfits in the lobby all the time. Some of those I saw selling around $30. That's money people won't ever get back.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#4 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@-ParaNormaN-:

I might be guilty of spending at least $20 on PS Home shit. I always had that idea in the back of my mind though. The idea that one day, Sony would rip everything up with Home and I'd have literally washed money down the drain. That's why I was always EXTREMELY hesitant on buying things on it.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#5 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11670 Posts

@-paranorman-: Gone with the rest of Sonys "gutter trash"_

Sony have great consoles and some fantastic games. But every now and then, they heavily invest in bad ideas. Home was one of them.

Mickeyminime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#6  Edited By Mickeyminime
Member since 2008 • 1581 Posts

I barely ever used it, i didn't think it was that good and i didn't feel like there was much there to do. I must have been on it like 7 times

Avatar image for deactivated-58bd60b980002
deactivated-58bd60b980002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 1

#7 deactivated-58bd60b980002
Member since 2004 • 2016 Posts

I became aware of that Sim once they killed it with fire.

gripingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 gripingo
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

I had good time on ps home from ps3. But I think too few people used it so they decide to don't put it on ps4. I think we shouldn't wait for nothing of it because ps4 isn't a new platform so dev have finish to had huge new contents to the platform.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

By the time I got PS3, I clicked on it one day and said that service is no longer available.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#10 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

@killered3 said:

@-paranorman-:

It's gone with the wind. Sony stated that they felt it was time drop PS Home "due to a climate shift in finance" Whatever the **** that means. I feel sorry for the developers that lived off of PS Home! Small teams like LockWood and VEEMEE were forced to go to the smartphone gaming market. They're trying to make PS Home copycat apps just to get by! Isn't that sad?

Wasnt there something called Atom Universe that came to the PS4?