1. Info on exactly how backwards compatibility will work with the PS4. They've hinted at some kind of streaming service. What games will they have available for it? Will it just be the streaming service or will PS3 games start to be made available for purchase on PSN? I'm curious since I got YLOD earlier this year and have had to miss out on a lot of recent big titles like Bioshock and The Last of Us. I'm likely gonna miss out on upcoming stuff like GTA5 and Dark Souls 2, unless they make next gen versions of those games as well.
2. No always online or once a day check-in with PS4. A "once a day check-in" isn't necessarily a dealbreaker, but it is an inconvenience. Always online might be a dealbreaker, since I don't know if I'll have a stable enough internet connection to support such a requirement.
3. Clarify their used game policy. I buy most of my games new, but I sell a lot of the ones I don't like or get bored of to fund the purchase of other new games. Restrictions on my ability to do this might be a dealbreaker. Leaving it up to the publisher might be the best I can ask for, since the main publisher pushing for this seems to be EA and I don't really play a lot of their games anyway...
4. A reasonable price and give a release date. I've been hearing rumors of the system launching at under $400, which will be hard to pass up so I'm hoping they're correct.
5. If both inFamous and Killzone are launch titles along with some strong third party support, that's already enough for me to pick up the system day 1, assuming 1-4 are all reasonable.
6. Show off exactly what the touchpad on the Dualshock 4 can be used for. It doesn't seem that useful to me. Maybe once I see it in action I'll change my mind?
Log in to comment