What vita game should i get???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

philipi96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 philipi96
Member since 2011 • 129 Posts

Ok so in 2 days im am going to best buy to upgrade from an 8gb memory card to a 16 and while im there ive noticed i can always bring money for a game as well. So i need you guys to help me what should i get FIFA soccer or gravity what has better gameplay and what will be more fun. Explain i need answers quickly...

philipi96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 philipi96

Also tell me other good or better games then i lestisted above besides wipeout, army corpse of hell, mortal kombat resistance, unit13, and uncharted

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#3 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
If you like soccer FIFA is probably a better bet, although I would personally get Gravity Rush because it's something different and one of the few unique games the Vita has to offer. There aren't really any better games than the ones you've listed - Rayman Origins is fantastic but I cannot in good conscience recommend it over the HD twins' (or PC) version given that the Vita version costs twice as much and has less content.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#4 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts

Rayman origins is fantastic, and it lacks no content. It does lack a single feature(cooperative multiplayer), but adds a new "ghost mode" feature to compete with your friends. The lack of co-op is sad, but it's inaccurate to say it has "less content", as DJ_Lae said. All of the levels, characters, and gameplay of the original game are there in all their glory. Still, it is hard to recommend if you have a console and some friends to play it with, since the Vita version is still quite expensive.

If you like fighting games (I noticed Mortal Kombat), I might recommend Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, a very faithful port of the console game.

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

Super Stardust Delta.

philipi96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 philipi96

i much agree with dj_lae because gravity rush sometimes new to the ps vita that has not been out to anything else and soccer is pretty cool i had it for psp and ps3 and im probably gonna that. Delta came with my vita because i got the 3g one and rayman i dont know about it i got it for 3ds and it pretty damn sucks.. Here ill play the demo.

CBN16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CBN16
Member since 2012 • 407 Posts

I haven't played FIFA, so I can't really help you without being biased. Gravity Rush is my second favorite game for the Vita out of the ones I have played (after Wipeout 2048). You could also consider a good PSP or PSN Exclusive game to download for the 16gb memory card. I'm thinking of getting Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite for the PSP on PSN myself.

It really depends on what kind of game you want to play. The Vita has almost hit every genre of games at least once already.

ironwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ironwarrior2
Member since 2006 • 2590 Posts

I think Resistance:BS is very underrated. It's a ton of fun. Also recommend Ninja Gaiden if you haven't already played it. And for download I recommend Super Stardust Delta and that Pinball game, both are great fun I lose hours playing. I personally hated Unit 13 and sold my copy on ebay.

Rob1447

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Rob1447
Member since 2012 • 27 Posts
Buy Gravity Rush!
philipi96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 philipi96

I think Resistance:BS is very underrated. It's a ton of fun. Also recommend Ninja Gaiden if you haven't already played it. And for download I recommend Super Stardust Delta and that Pinball game, both are great fun I lose hours playing. I personally hated Unit 13 and sold my copy on ebay.

ironwarrior2
read my damn question i already have resistance which i said and it sucks so much it would only be worth it for maximum 15 dollars that game sucks assss
ironwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ironwarrior2
Member since 2006 • 2590 Posts

[QUOTE="ironwarrior2"]

philipi96

read my damn question i already have resistance which i said and it sucks so much it would only be worth it for maximum 15 dollars that game sucks assss

Sorry little guy, I didn't know you were a child. Just trying to help.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#12 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
...rayman i dont know about it i got it for 3ds and it pretty damn sucks.. Here ill play the demo.philipi96
Rayman? Sucks? I'll just leave...
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#13 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
[QUOTE="philipi96"]...rayman i dont know about it i got it for 3ds and it pretty damn sucks.. Here ill play the demo.Granpire
Rayman? Sucks? I'll just leave...

He said the 3DS version sucks, which is true. It runs at half the framerate of every other version and suffers hugely from being the most low resolution and the most washed out. The lower framerate coupled with the sloppy circle pad also makes for a poorly controlling Rayman Origins. It's so bad it's almost unbelievable, to be honest, given how good every other version is. I think the Vita version is better than the Wii one too, outside of the omission of multiplayer.
CBN16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 CBN16
Member since 2012 • 407 Posts

Rayman will probably be my next Vita game, or Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite.

philipi96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 philipi96
[QUOTE="Granpire"][QUOTE="philipi96"]

[QUOTE="philipi96"][QUOTE="ironwarrior2"]

ironwarrior2

Sorry little guy, I didn't know you were a child. Just trying to help.

Little guy? im probably older then u, 15.
philipi96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 philipi96

i guess i already made my choice and i will be getting gravity rush with my 16gb memory card it will take a while to swap but its ok