What to improve for Fifa 10 ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shipp0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 shipp0
Member since 2007 • 245 Posts

Here's my opinion of what should be included for the new Fifa 10 game :

Overall
1. When taking a freekick in the arena there should be a wall that appears and the keeper should be postioned correctly as if he was in an actual match.
2. Nor being able to do your own celebrations, players should automatically do the celebration they do in real life eg. Nani's Flip, Cahill boxing with the corner flag, Anelka butterfly hands, Ronaldo acts cocky, robinho sucks his thumb etc. . .
3. Much more variation with boots, especially with all nike boots and the colour choices
4. Better customisation off players eg. nike pro tops underneath the kits, tattoos, choose your characters own celebration etc . . .
5. More variation in weather conditions eg. Fog, Light Rain, Heavy Rain etc . . .
6. Player react to the weather eg. when rainin player occasionly slip, pitch get churned up, ball moves quicker across the floor etc . . .
7. When making a sub they warm up on the sideline
8. When a player gets injured and x-ray photo should pop up showing where abouts on the body it happened and how serious it is
9. When there is a corner,the computer should automatically put the best header's of the ball in the box
10. Crowds need to be more detailed eg. wearing replica shirts of the team, chanting songs relative to the team, more lifelike reactions
11. Creating your own arena location
12. When a player scores a winning goal there should be a special celebration choice where he can run into the crowd, celebrate with the team m8s and manager on the bench etc . . .
13. A new attribute should be introduced called swerve for players who are well known for being able to change the direction of the ball eg . ronaldo's freekicks should move around alot
14. Training grounds should be introuced where you can work on a players weakness, or help make your own character better
15. Improved commentary
16. Manager reactions, eg. bad miss and goes out of play, there should be a camera shot of the manager being angry etc . . .
17. Crowd should react to certain descissons
18. In the aren you should be able to choose the keeper
19. When there is a player offside there should be a sign with a flag and the name of the player who is off side in corner off the screen like when the referee play advantage after a foul
20. Being able to control headers
21. More detail to players apparel eg. after a slide tackle in rain there kit become muddy and also there hair shall be wet, and in hot weather the should be sweat
22. More leagues and international teams
23. Kit number editing
24. More handball incidents
25. Keepers shouldnt be able to get away with wipeing a player out after he has taken them on and getting a sending off or a even a foul
26. When shooting before u play your game, the player could be in his training kit
27. More skills and they need to be more fluent

Manager Mode
1. Pre - Season friendlys
2. Days between each match should be introduced giving you more time in the transfer windows
3. Being able to swap players in transfers
4. Training ground
5. Other Clubs make offers for your players even though u havnt put them up for sale
6. Some players get unhappy with being at the club
7. Some players get unhappy because they are not being played often enough
8. More situations occur witch you have to deal with eg. paper talk, other managers and players saying things about your team etc . . .
9. More infortaion that about what is happening around other clubs eg. players wanting to leave etc . . .
10. Being able to arrange friendlys
11. Being able to choose assistant managers coaches etc . . . which improves on player skills or new players finding it easier to settle in to the club
12. After winning a trophy etc the award ceremony should be more dramatic eg. on the podium, recieving medal lifting the trophy etc . . .

Be A Pro
1. Being able to get ur own sponsor which enable you to get exp points to improve your player eg. nike, adidas etc . . .
2. Having a first person mode would be quality
3. If your not playing well the manager can sub you
4. After a string of mistake the player is more losses confidence and his skills go down temporarily
5. After a string of good desicions eg. scoring a goal, getting assist, last ditch tackle, a series of completed tackles etc . . . the players skills should go up temporarily
6. Like in manager mode, situations should occur to the player eg. someone asks you to go to a dinner party buts its the night before a game, what should you do
7. Being able to improve skills in the training ground

1. A reputation rule should be used so that people who quite all the time dont get as much exp points then those that dont quit
2. If a players quits you should recieve all of your points and they recieve none
3. If you choose a team which isnt good as your oppenent and you win you should recieve extra points

what other improvements would you like to see ?

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 CanadianCR
Member since 2008 • 3824 Posts
:lol: You should work for EA and give those suggestions to fit all of their games ..
shipp0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 shipp0
lol i wish i could, just dont have there phone number
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CanadianCR
Member since 2008 • 3824 Posts

lol i wish i could, just dont have there phone numbershipp0

Well I hope someone does have it and gives it to you .. ;)

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

"when ronaldo gets cocky"

someone hates cristiano eh? :lol:

i just want the bernabeu and a better looking menu screen.

better soundtrack than 09, thats for sure too

shipp0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 shipp0
lol your not the only 1
Gabe11cap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Gabe11cap
Member since 2003 • 1796 Posts
I like alot of those ideas but it would be asking for a perfect game and it won't happen. Implementing all of that would take forever and cost far more money.
04gassam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 04gassam
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
i think that Fifa 10 should expan more e.g. players should be able change shirt numbers during manager mode and more various types of boots and being able to make the manager mode more realistic and have like famous players to wear different boots from the past and present like for e.g. you can choose wether to wear kaka`s old adidas or the new adipures in different matches. :) This is gna be B.I.G.
groundgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#9 groundgamer
Member since 2009 • 2122 Posts
Better AI and reactions to where the ball is. More unlockables and a better manager mode. :D
Avatar image for b3yondstupidity
b3yondstupidity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 b3yondstupidity
Member since 2007 • 12500 Posts

You've named em' all, i can't think of anything else.

argetlam_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 argetlam_28
Member since 2008 • 233 Posts

quite a well researched list.i want them to add the option where u can play with ur manager mode team in exhibition matches.

joebutler18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 joebutler18
Member since 2009 • 54 Posts
i hope they make be a pro like pes'es be a legend where you can retire move in the january sales and for it to be a entire career not just free seasons like in fifa also player should go/look older as he ages that would be prety cool it will be good if you could be a manager once you finished your football career i like the idea of first person be a pro what im saying is they should improve be a pro mode.