What to buy Mass effect 2 or Assasins Creed 2 brotherhood

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamez206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gamez206
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Please help.

DrRockso87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 DrRockso87
Member since 2010 • 2647 Posts

Depends really. Mass Effect 2 will have all of the DLC when it arrives so that would be a great purchase whereas Assassin;s Creed Brotherhood will probably be re-released as a GOTY edition with all their DLC by the end of the year so you should probably pick up Mass Effect 2 and wait on Brotherhood when it has all the DLC included.

aijou_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 aijou_
Member since 2006 • 334 Posts

Hard choice. I already have ACB and I'll be getting Mass Effect 2 soon. However both games are well worth the money so it's just a matter of preferences. If I had to pick one it would be ME2.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Both are great games, but ME2 is the better game. I'd imagine the price will drop pretty quickly on it. You can buy it on the other systems for less than $20, so I doubt they will be able to keep the price at $60 for long even with the included DLC.

So I'd get Brotherhood now, and pick up ME2 when the price goes down some.

Whybanme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Whybanme1
Member since 2010 • 118 Posts

Well, as stated before, both are pretty good games, but I'm going to take a different direction and say that you should get Brotherhood. The gameplay is just as good as the previous titles in the series, and an even better storyline. Not to mention that the online play for Brotherhood is pretty fun, in fact I'm pretty hooked on it. It's decently simple, but it's pretty fun, especially if you have a few friends you can play with.