what psp version is the best???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by mmatthieu (25 posts) -
hi guys, wath the best psp version.coment plz :P
#2 Posted by heatsinkhole (127 posts) -
If you have big hands then go for the psp1000 IMO it's the best psp build. Though the later psp's have double the memory it's effects are hardly felt and there are no in-game problems.
#3 Posted by pataponplayer (1410 posts) -

As far as advanced in technology, and newest design and UMD support, the PSP-3000 model is the best. The PSP Go has a pretty good model, but many people say the controls feel awkward.

#4 Posted by LustForSoul (6404 posts) -
PSP1000/Phat, because I own one. It still works since its release date! Doesn't break easily too! Either that or the PSP3000, bigger screen and better software. PSP Go is just a big fail and shouldn't be bought. You have to get everything onto your memory stick, it's just annoying. Having a solid disc is better and safer.
#6 Posted by Loegi (1692 posts) -

ya i have psp 1000.thx for coments :P and wen u hacke psp 1000 and 2000 i think its great.u go on pspisoz and u dowload free games.this why i love it mmatthieu

You shouldn't talk about that here -_-

And I think the 3000 is the best, because it has the most functions, and UMD.

#7 Posted by x-2tha-z (8984 posts) -
The 2000 has the best screen plus extra memory and stuff that the 1000 doesn't have. The Go is a complete waste of money since there aren't many games to download on PSN and the prices for most games are far too high. 2000 is best.
#8 Posted by pataponplayer (1410 posts) -
ya i have psp 1000.thx for coments :P and wen u hacke psp 1000 and 2000 i think its great.u go on pspisoz and u dowload free games.this why i love it mmatthieu
Fail :D
#9 Posted by mmatthieu (25 posts) -
why fail?????
#10 Posted by blacknight06 (1422 posts) -

[QUOTE="mmatthieu"]ya i have psp 1000.thx for coments :P and wen u hacke psp 1000 and 2000 i think its great.u go on pspisoz and u dowload free games.this why i love it pataponplayer

That's Exactly what I was Thinking! ..and Lol at his blog post, when no one is tracking him! Oh and I think the PSP Go is the best cause I don't really like UMDs so I don't really need the UMD drive. It might not be for everyone, but it sure is for me.

#12 Posted by f8101 (642 posts) -
[QUOTE="mmatthieu"]ya i have psp 1000.thx for coments :P and wen u hacke psp 1000 and 2000 i think its great.u go on pspisoz and u dowload free games.this why i love it pataponplayer

lol wow....
#13 Posted by flowersjf (2856 posts) -
Even though I have a 3000, I would say the 1000 series is the best. In a 3 month span I bought 3 PSP 3000's while I had a PSP 1000 for 3 years. Durability is key in handheld gaming which is why I think the PSP 1000 is the best model.
#14 Posted by riou7 (10840 posts) -
If you have big hands then go for the psp1000 IMO it's the best psp build. Though the later psp's have double the memory it's effects are hardly felt and there are no in-game problems.heatsinkhole
You really really should not talk about that here. Btw, PSP1000 for me. It's my only PSP :P
#16 Posted by Loegi (1692 posts) -

why fail?????mmatthieu

Because you haven't read the rules nor the sticky.

#17 Posted by HaLoMaStErJT (1380 posts) -

The psp 1000 for the durability, or the 3000 for the improvements.