What PSP color should i get? *POLL*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 ChiddaPotta
Member since 2007 • 1670 Posts
I'm buying a PSP Slim soon and i just want to know what the pro's and con's of each color are. I am leaning towards the Silver because black gets too many finger prints and smudges and the white one gets dirty real quickly. But on the silver, scratches are visible. So which color should i get? And im not getting the Star Wars Pack, or Daxter, or God Of War
pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 pikastar
Member since 2006 • 3405 Posts
I have the silver one and love it. I havent had any problems with scratches on it...but it probably helps that I have a silicone skin on it. Ive had it for 7 months and it still looks brand new.
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts
I have the silver and I think it looks the coolest, and like you said black shows fingerprints and white can look dirty, and blue and red djust dont look that good to me. I havent had any problems with visible scratches on my PSP, even though I've dropped it about a million times.
ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ChiddaPotta
Oh i see, thanks for the replies. Yeah, im pretty sure im getting a Silver one. Im also getting Screen Protectors for my PSP.
supergamer918

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 supergamer918
Member since 2006 • 71 Posts
Silver is also better, because it comes in a better bundle, the Daxter bundle (in America I think), it gives you a 1 gig pro duo memory stick, Daxter PSP game, charger, and Family Guy Freakin' Sweet UMD, although some of the items in there are usually forgotten, I played Daxter for a while because it was fun for a bit, but just got boring after the first few levels, and the Family Guy UMD only has like 5 episodes, and they are all old and usually not as funny. But I got it because I didn't feel like using $39.99+tax on a 2 gig pro duo memory stick. Silver is also a great color because it has the colors and the specks in the silver color that visually takes out the finger prints and dust, except the triggers, it'll still show a gross fingerprint with dust around it, but you should still get it.
ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ChiddaPotta
But im not getting the Daxter Bundle. Im getting the original Silver PSP Slim. I already have a planned 4GB MSS for $20.
JetMoto6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JetMoto6
Member since 2008 • 304 Posts
The only silver one you can get is the Daxter bundle.
ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ChiddaPotta

The only silver one you can get is the Daxter bundle.JetMoto6

Um..no. I found alot at stores ya'know?

--T-Virus--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 --T-Virus--
Member since 2005 • 1556 Posts
Hmmm, I have black one myself and I'm happy with it but that's your chice pal :)
leeveeu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#10 leeveeu
Member since 2003 • 3405 Posts
Black!
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts
i have 3 black psp's lol so ya get the black :)
motherboop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 motherboop
Member since 2007 • 2382 Posts

[QUOTE="JetMoto6"]The only silver one you can get is the Daxter bundle.ChiddaPotta

Last time I checked, you can only get silver in the Daxter bundle. I think you might be mistaken.

Anyways, I would go with Black fat or Black Slim PSP. The color Black compliments the visuals much better than any other color. Although the Madden 09 bundle with a Blue PSP looks kinda tight, I would consider upgrading my phat Black PSP to one of those just for the color.. I've been dying to play some Final Fantasy Tactics:WOTL on my 40', which the fat PSP doesn't allow me to do unfortunately

Avatar image for nudewaterbottle
nudewaterbottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nudewaterbottle
Member since 2008 • 28 Posts
red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KJRATOS sTYLE
ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ChiddaPotta
[QUOTE="ChiddaPotta"]

[QUOTE="JetMoto6"]The only silver one you can get is the Daxter bundle.motherboop

Last time I checked, you can only get silver in the Daxter bundle. I think you might be mistaken.

Anyways, I would go with Black fat or Black Slim PSP. The color Black compliments the visuals much better than any other color. Although the Madden 09 bundle with a Blue PSP looks kinda tight, I would consider upgrading my phat Black PSP to one of those just for the color.. I've been dying to play some Final Fantasy Tactics:WOTL on my 40', which the fat PSP doesn't allow me to do unfortunately

Seriously, i saw it there. Im not mistaking anything. It was the normal psp slim box with silver color :P.

Alot of people have black here, but it gets dirty too easily, like my black ds lite. And NO, im not getting any bundles whatsoever.

So Black V.S Silver