What PS3 RPG Gets you into your Zone ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 0

#1 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts

There is plenty of RPG's that are very good on our system and I been thinking about getting

one to focus on for awhile but i was curious to ask RPGamers what RPG do you have that keeps you in the zone ?

(NOTE: This is not a help me get a game topic this is a whats your RPG game you love to play that is addicting and fun for you)

Love_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Love_Lord
Member since 2009 • 154 Posts

I personally love Oblivion and Fallout 3, they were good fun and very lengthy to keep me entertained.....

raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
Demon's Souls and Valkyria Chronicles are really the only ones that I've found truly addicting.
yodaddyninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 yodaddyninja
Member since 2009 • 769 Posts

Oblivion, best rpg ever 8)

pjacobson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 pjacobson21
Member since 2007 • 1093 Posts
Fallout 3 and Oblivion for me. I guess I like the Bethesda formula:P But for real those games are addictive. You really get involved with the world and once you start playing you end up playing for hours. To me, that defines getting into the zone.
TanukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TanukiNinja
Member since 2007 • 98 Posts

Valkyria Chronicles it's one of my favorite JSRPG out there so far. Has a really good story and some good game play, wish people acknowledge it more.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

Anything made by Bioware, so Dragon Age. Bioware is easily the best RPG developer still around(I like Black Isle a tiny bit more because of Fallout)

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Dragon Age is highly addictive even though I'm not a big fan of the combat. I just love the leveling up, the story, the items, and all the choices you can make. It's definitely a game where you can get lost in for hours and hours at a time.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Young_Charter

Dragon Age is highly addictive even though I'm not a big fan of the combat. I just love the leveling up, the story, the items, and all the choices you can make. It's definitely a game where you can get lost in for hours and hours at a time.

yokofox33
i was thinking about getting it
NotAFurry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 NotAFurry
Member since 2003 • 6055 Posts
[QUOTE="yokofox33"]

Young_Charter

Then get it. There is some slowdown but I have experienced no freezes and very few and minor glitches. Fallout 3 on the other hand, I hear can get pretty bad in that department for some. There's a plethora of JRPG games coming out in Q1 2010 for PS3: Final Fantasy XIII, Star Ocean 4, White Knight Chronicles, Resonance of Fate and Last Rebellion.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Young_Charter
[QUOTE="NotAFurry"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="yokofox33"] [QUOTE="NotAFurry"][QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="yokofox33"]

Then get it. There is some slowdown but I have experienced no freezes and very few and minor glitches. Fallout 3 on the other hand, I hear can get pretty bad in that department for some. There's a plethora of JRPG games coming out in Q1 2010 for PS3: Final Fantasy XIII, Star Ocean 4, White Knight Chronicles, Resonance of Fate and Last Rebellion.

yeah im getting plenty of those lol