What is it that sony needs to do?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fossil2587

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 fossil2587
Member since 2003 • 589 Posts

Ok i have a ps3 and quite frankly I LOVE MY PS3. i do not care what others have to say in regards to the "ps3 not having any games". i find that a bunch of crap and as any ps3 owner knows, the ps3 has great games!

Warhawk/Ratchet and Clank/Resistance/heavenly sword/motorstorm/call of duty 4/Uncharted Drakes fortune.

However, if you look at NPD figures, the software on ps3 doesn't sell as well compared to games on the 360.

What is it that Sony needs to do to increase software sales?

navigata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 navigata
Member since 2005 • 7619 Posts

Adverts? I mean I remember watching tv, and seeing a PS2 commercial for every single flippin game...I was like wow. Stay in your world, play in ours?..Remember those..Yah.

Now all sony does is make commercials for hyped exclusives, I know..More common sense, but even still. All those games that werent really exclusives they still advertised nicely...Seems like they dont do that.

...More Public Relations in general.

SSJBen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 SSJBen
Member since 2003 • 7071 Posts
Before they even think of increasing software sales, they should change the crap that all PS3s are shipping with composite cables. I mean, WTF? Way to go for Sony saving some cheap-ass dollars not even including component cables. Dumbasses...
heaven_in_hell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 heaven_in_hell
Member since 2007 • 312 Posts
Advertise the game and maybe they can also focus more on the PS3 as a gaming console rather than a bluray player. And drop the price of games