What Happen To Heavy Rain?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ChrisMoneyMaker
ChrisMoneyMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ChrisMoneyMaker
Member since 2007 • 251 Posts

I was Looking Forward To Heavy Rain In E3 Was You??

Lyphe2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Lyphe2k
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

I heard that they're going to show some more info on it at that upcoming gaming convention (Leizpig?)

I really hope so too because there's been zero info on this game and I'm dying for any scrap of an update.

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#3 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts

I heard that they're going to show some more info on it at that upcoming gaming convention (Leizpig?)

I really hope so too because there's been zero info on this game and I'm dying for any scrap of an update.

Lyphe2k
/My opinion.
watson_twenty5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 watson_twenty5
Member since 2007 • 657 Posts
They might also be holding out for Tokyo Game Show. They did make an appearance at E3 it was just behind closed doors. They made everyone sign NDAs [Non Disclosure Agreements]. Either way, an announcement needs to be made about this game. It's been too long.
plg2307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 plg2307
Member since 2005 • 953 Posts
Didn't they show heavy rain during E3 but since it's under NDA no one can talk about it?
AnFangs_Endes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 AnFangs_Endes
Member since 2007 • 3785 Posts

They might also be holding out for Tokyo Game Show. They did make an appearance at E3 it was just behind closed doors. They made everyone sign NDAs [Non Disclosure Agreements]. Either way, an announcement needs to be made about this game. It's been too long.watson_twenty5

Don't count on it being at TGS, since Quantic Dream is a French developer, and, it is, well, Tokyo Game Show. :P

SSCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 SSCyborg
Member since 2007 • 7625 Posts

[QUOTE="watson_twenty5"]They might also be holding out for Tokyo Game Show. They did make an appearance at E3 it was just behind closed doors. They made everyone sign NDAs [Non Disclosure Agreements]. Either way, an announcement needs to be made about this game. It's been too long.AnFangs_Endes

Don't count on it being at TGS, since Quantic Dream is a French developer, and, it is, well, Tokyo Game Show. :P

Well... Alan Wake is going to the TGS.