What games do you think will set the bar for PS3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

unnamed475

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 unnamed475
Member since 2002 • 624 Posts

I just wanting peoples opinions. But what games do you think right now will set the bar for the ps3 (and why if you feel the need)

Uncharted: Looks like a solid game (made by naughtydog and I love all their games) that really taps into the PS3 that I've seen.

Metal Gear: Always loved em, and this one looks great

XL70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 XL70
Member since 2004 • 1196 Posts
It's got to be Metal Gear Solid 4.
lariz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 lariz
Member since 2005 • 225 Posts

MGS4, it's common sense.

Besides that, I think Warhawk.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

MGS4 ( A LEGEND cant be an average game.This will rock to death )

PES08 (there are alot of countries in the world that like soccer and its a sure hit,especially europe)

FF13 (Who serious RPG player wouldnt love to play a next-gen FF and from what weve seen so far it looks an awesome game)

HEAVENLY SWORD (I feel excited about this title ill buy it 100%)

GT5 ( Will be for sure,as the previous games were, the best sim/driving title,no doubt)

KILLZONE (Well just go check the video about this game..If it plays as it looks then is a BIG hit title)

GOW3 (IF rumours are true that God of War 3 is coming then u understand what we can wait from this title)

TEKKEN6 (Well an awesome fighting game,with the most awesome gameplay for years now goes to ps3.)

LAIR ( a promising title that many waiting,dunno if will be the BIG hit but it is a nice game exclusive)

RAtCHET & CLANK (If ure a fan of platforming,yes this is for u )

There a also many other games to choose that kick ass.Many awesome multi too as RE5 and DMC4.

Ull play all these games on HD that will make u BOOM!!! The future of PS3 seems so interesting.

Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Prinze
Member since 2003 • 4492 Posts

PES08 (there are alot of countries in the world that like soccer and its a sure hit,especially europe)

FF13 (Who serious RPG player wouldnt love to play a next-gen FF and from what weve seen so far it looks an awesome game)

GT5 ( Will be for sure,as the previous games were, the best sim/driving title,no doubt)

KILLZONE (Well just go check the video about this game..If it plays as it looks then is a BIG hit title)

GOW3 (IF rumours are true that God of War 3 is coming then u understand what we can wait from this title)

TEKKEN6 (Well an awesome fighting game,with the most awesome gameplay for years now goes to ps3.)

LAIR ( a promising title that many waiting,dunno if will be the BIG hit but it is a nice game exclusive)

There a also many other games to choose that kick ass.Many awesome multi too as RE5 and DMC4.

Ull play all these games on HD that will make u BOOM!!! The future of PS3 seems so interesting.

AzatiS

Don't forget HAZE, it may go multi-plat, but it is being developed on PS3 hardware first.

ygohome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 ygohome
Member since 2004 • 294 Posts

I believe it will be Metal Gear Solid 4... awesome story telling and game play with that series...

for racers I think it will be GranTurismo and DiRT (i know dirt is available first on the 360 but I think the PS3 will be better once it gets released, less choppy, less dropped frames, and hopefully better online playing, etc)... MotorStorm is another awesome racer game (best graphics so far of any ps3 game in my opinion)

for RPGs I think it will be FF (what is the next version 12 or 13?) lol

sports, well, I cant imagine Madden on the PS3 setting any bars with that game since its usually identicle accross the consoles. but its the only sport game I play really. Any other amazing ps3 sports games on the horizon or already here?

FPS... killzone and resistence

Gamerboi27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 Gamerboi27
Member since 2005 • 3261 Posts
[QUOTE="AzatiS"]

Prinze

Don't forget HAZE, it may go multi-plat, but it is being developed on PS3 hardware first.

and if they develope it for xbox, i hope is sucks so they how we feel