What downloadable titles are must haves?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thorboy03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 thorboy03
Member since 2004 • 2037 Posts

I just got my PS3 yesterday and I'm wondering if there are any truely amazing downloadable games offered right now. I haven't heard of a lot of them so I decided to ask you guys for your input. Thanks!

alphadragon00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 alphadragon00
Member since 2003 • 427 Posts
There arent many good ones out now.Prob the best is Super Stardust HD.But fl0w and calling all cars are good too.
jetway2211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jetway2211
Member since 2004 • 725 Posts

There arent many good ones out now.Prob the best is Super Stardust HD.But fl0w and calling all cars are good too.alphadragon00

Just about to type that !! Those are the best out there, MK II isn't bad either but its a hit or miss for a lot of ppl .

EmperorSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 EmperorSupreme
Member since 2006 • 7686 Posts
I like Blast Factor and Super Stardust.
DarkNeji14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 DarkNeji14
Member since 2006 • 553 Posts
Right now people are saying Super stardust HD is the best DLgame and Tekken 5 DR is a must have if you're a fan of the series, upcoming ones are Warhawk, socom, echochrome, pain, and some others ones i dont remember.
Sully28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Sully28
Member since 2003 • 5097 Posts

If you have people over alot or if you got a girlfriend download calling all cars. Its an awsome party game, and its a game a chick wouldnt mind playing. Also very competative, whenever people play it at my place they start shouting and stuff, very fun.

Jerrythefunguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#7 Jerrythefunguy
Member since 2003 • 131 Posts

well I have Tekken Dark Ressurection which is pretty fun but there having an update to able to play other people online so just wait for that or if your a Tekken fan and still waiting for Tekken 6 its a must buy but its $20 though but it run it can run in1080p in 60fps, I just wish the graphics were a bit dated but if you have friends to come oever its the best game to play with a bunch of people and who ever looses pass the second controller.

I have Flow but that gets boring after a while it might just be because its very slow and a relaxing game that im not that well adjusted but hey its the only game that uses 100% of the axis tilt so you can see how moving a pattern that eats things with just moving the controller around

Calling all Cars is an okay download but you'll get bored and fustrated since the controls are a bit odd but still a fun party game if you have a lot friends over.

Thats all I have right now i might get Super Stardust HD but im still playing all my old PS2 GAMES which I hope they get a good emulation modgoin that can makeSan Andreas run in a perfect60fps andclear up those graphicproblems inGod of War 2 in the next firmware update, I just hope I can still play those games because i still love playin some of my PS2 games on my PS3untill Heavenly Swordarrives which would kill my desire to touch a PS2 game ever agian like what happen when I got a ps2 and my PSone games never saw the light of day agian, well i doplay wipeout 3 sometimeslol

munu9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 munu9
Member since 2004 • 11109 Posts
Oh and definitly get GTHD (it's under downloadable games in the PS store) I had a lot more fun with GTHD than I had with the forza 2 demo :P
wallpaper42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 wallpaper42
Member since 2005 • 4127 Posts

Super Stardust HD, fl0w, Tekken DR, and I think that Nucleus is pretty good co-op... And I heard that Calling All Cars is good but to me it looks no fun at all. Super Stardust HD and fl0w are the best.