What do I really have to get for Move?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DELTAsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DELTAsnake
Member since 2003 • 802 Posts

I'm thinking of getting the Move. I know there's the Move camera bundle to get but what else is necessary? Will I really need the Nav controller, the charger, the gun attachment or a second Move like some of the movies for games shows? This is looking very expensive.

zbdyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 zbdyx
Member since 2007 • 2055 Posts
A move controller, eye toy, and unless you want to hold your DS3, a nav controller.
hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 hxczuner
Member since 2009 • 2672 Posts

Basically, pick up the Sports Champions bundle and you're golden; unless you want the nav controller. I've thought about it, and I think i'm going to be ok with just using my DS3 in my left hand...but we'll see.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

Basically, pick up the Sports Champions bundle and you're golden; unless you want the nav controller. I've thought about it, and I think i'm going to be ok with just using my DS3 in my left hand...but we'll see.

hxczuner

Are you serious? It feels awful holding the DS3 in your left hand lol.

hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 hxczuner
Member since 2009 • 2672 Posts

[QUOTE="hxczuner"]

NaveedLife

Are you serious? It feels awful holding the DS3 in your left hand lol.

I spent some time just holding the DS3 and I really didn't mind it. If it bothers you, I suppose you should pick up the Nav controller too.
Bow-T_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Bow-T_88
Member since 2007 • 1544 Posts
You need the ps eye right? So that PS MOVE controller for 49 99 wont come with that? I'm not gonna buy this, i'll spend my money on a new dual shock 3 and other kool games that'll be out end of this year.
Avatar image for bobbleheadrogue
bobbleheadrogue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 bobbleheadrogue
Member since 2009 • 2203 Posts
no unfortunately. the PS move controller comes only with the PS move controller (and maybe a charger). The eye has to be purchased separately if you are not planning on buying the $99 bundle which I am thinking of getting :P