What Attacthments/Perks Do You Hate In MW2?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for SmashBroChamp94
SmashBroChamp94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SmashBroChamp94
Member since 2007 • 235 Posts

-I personally think Stopping Power is cheating especially in 1 on 1 battles. Only because it doesnt take much skill to kill somebody using it. O yea and i know alot of people that say they can't get 1 shot kills without stopping power on a sniper...maybe you should stop sniping because you suck!

-I also hate Grenade Launchers and the fact that you can equip it to like every gun makes it worse, i hear people saying they're the best but the whole game they just noob tube w/ scavenger (i dont mind scavenger i use it myself for my snipers)

-Painkiller deathstreak is so annoying but i get a good laugh out of the people that still can't get a kill with painkiller. xD

-Commando im not going to bother to much because it's fun to use but it's annoying when it's used on you. lol

That's all that comes to my mind so what's your opinion?

weenus-shotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 weenus-shotz
Member since 2009 • 110 Posts

its not really a perk but painkiller... and if the guy has a noob tube as well it's definently a pain in the ass

SmashBroChamp94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SmashBroChamp94

its not really a perk but painkiller... and if the guy has a noob tube as well it's definently a pain in the ass

weenus-shotz
I consider it a perk because it says Deathstreak in the list of perks. xD
J-Man725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 J-Man725
Member since 2006 • 6786 Posts

Heartbeat Sensor...

Say what you will, I just find it kind of cheap...

GAMBIT1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 GAMBIT1551
Member since 2010 • 384 Posts

Grenade Launchers. There just so annoying, people just running around with them spamming them and getting multiple kills involving abousolulty no skill at all.

EXLINK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 EXLINK
Member since 2003 • 5719 Posts
The noobtube, thats it. Everything else is fair game. Noobtube is honestly the only thing I see that requires little skill whatsoever due to its large damage radius. Marathon Pro / Lightweight Pro / Commando Pro + Tactical Knife is difficult to fend off but still legit.
AJC3317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7 AJC3317
Member since 2003 • 2546 Posts
stopping power. everything else in the game has a counter, but u can't counter somone's bullets just magically doing more damage
Avatar image for Mister__Awesome
Mister__Awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Mister__Awesome
Member since 2009 • 2439 Posts
The noobtubing is the worse, specially the spammers! I also hate shooting someone getting them to Final/Last Stand and a teammate swoops in and takes the kill lol
--Rob--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 --Rob--
Member since 2009 • 376 Posts

Stopping power is completely legit IMO. Try not getting shot rather than complaining that 3 or 4 .556 or .223 rounds to a human being were enough to kill them, as if thats a reasonable argument.

Heartbeat Sensor - Worst of the Worst, everybody knows it too

Painkiller - close behind HBsensor (like its my fault that you just died 5 times in a row... I wasnt even one of the 5 that got you... BS)

Akimbo - (especially shotguns) learn how to aim loser

Grenade launchers in team games - weak

MrGanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MrGanny
Member since 2009 • 2911 Posts

Commando perk that thing is cheap as hell. I was shooting this dude and he knifed me from the other side of the map.

--Rob--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 --Rob--
Member since 2009 • 376 Posts

thats called the "teleport melee" ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
deactivated-5bc291bf3d647

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 deactivated-5bc291bf3d647
Member since 2009 • 6466 Posts
whats wrong with the grenade launcher? Have you ever tried using it with danger close, its probably the most fun you will have in the game.... And no, i dont spam it. The one thing i can't stand is the red dot sight on the F2000
Hamitay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#13 Hamitay
Member since 2008 • 733 Posts

Commando...

And Hearbeat sensors+claymores. If you use sit-rep the guy will spot you, if you use ninja a claymore will own you =(

pigsybum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

#14 pigsybum
Member since 2004 • 1675 Posts
i just dislike people who spams granade launcher.
brickdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 156

#15 brickdoctor
Member since 2008 • 9746 Posts

Tactical Knife with Commando and Akimbo on Model 1877's! :x

SmashBroChamp94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SmashBroChamp94
whats wrong with the grenade launcher? Have you ever tried using it with danger close, its probably the most fun you will have in the game.... And no, i dont spam it. The one thing i can't stand is the red dot sight on the F2000yarou1000
noob!
Eazy1891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 Eazy1891
Member since 2009 • 3089 Posts
Commando, such bull...lightweight kinda and i forget the other one....martrydom is another one ive always hated...attachments wise i dont really hate anything coming from other players i just dont use the ACOG scope that much except for in SP the killstreaks are what bother me the most though....i just stick to the normal 3 5 and 7....and still go 40 something kills at times and average around 23 kills a game.....but i traded in the game due to what i hated and i think it had to be one of theworst 60 bucks i ever spent my money on....
Cynic-Bang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Cynic-Bang
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I use Stopping Power, I don't see what's wrong with it at all. I agree with most posters on here, I really hate the Grenade Launcher, I find so many games ruined by these. I can't seem to play a match without there being swarms of these noobs, and it's one of the major reasons I rarely play MW2 online anymore. Martyrdom was another one that just seemed totally cheap to me.