what are some of the funniest things you have heard on psn?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

asuredwolf53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 asuredwolf53
Member since 2009 • 93 Posts

saw this on the xbox 360 thing and they had some pretty funny stories. so i figure psn has gotta have some funny things as well. for me it would be playing a kid who started cussing me out when i beat his beloved longhorns with my arkansas state red wolves. i whopped him 21-3 and he claimed i got lucky lol

go stAte!!!

asuredwolf53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 asuredwolf53
lol dang guess i was wrong about psn havin funny things said on it.. boring...
Ali7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ali7856
Member since 2008 • 206 Posts

There are always funny things said on PSN if you are playing with some sound guys or are online with your mates. You just don't remember them. I always find people shouting their heads off then you insult them a couple of times, make a few jokes regarding their name and they shut up quite funny but usually not much trouble on PSN.

Ali7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ali7856
Member since 2008 • 206 Posts

This was clearly not a great post. (no offence).

And you got it from the 360 Boards you say? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....*strokes beard*

Teefy-London

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Teefy-London
Member since 2008 • 32 Posts
i think thats the only good thing regarding the ps3. the headset that comes with the console as this leads to a much more social atmosphere. but then again it would do your head in if you just wanted a nice quiet gaming session.
asuredwolf53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 asuredwolf53
ouch brou got me there
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
Funniest thing i heard on PSN... MGS4 for the 360 :lol: but seriously.. probably a 20 minute conversation of why Europe was better than the US :lol:
freham2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 freham2001
Member since 2004 • 2719 Posts
i was playing resistance one time when this kid (literally) on my team realized he had misplaced his teddy bear, and he just started bawling because he couldnt find it. It was the funniest thing in the world, lol. He shouldnt have been playing resistance in the first place...
Avatar image for ps3_owns_360Wii
ps3_owns_360Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 ps3_owns_360Wii
Member since 2008 • 2289 Posts

this was pretty funny when i heard it

"i was like dude cover me and he was like alright!"

mitchconlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 mitchconlin
Member since 2005 • 1218 Posts
seeing someone going by the psn name SecretBaldwin
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CanadianCR
Member since 2008 • 3824 Posts
'MOM! More hot pockets ..' .. I laughed pretty hard ..
n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 n00bkid
Member since 2006 • 4163 Posts
Some guy was singing "Milkshake" to me...might not be funny but VERY creepy :|
AtomVamp308

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 AtomVamp308
Member since 2008 • 314 Posts

Hmm.. usually whenever I go on Home, though boring, I usually lstms when I see people arguing over absolutely nothing or asking other people how old they are and where they're from.

Not that funny I know, oh wells.

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
lol.. last night on COD4 some kids mom had walked into his room and he forgot to shut his mic off, and she started scolding him about his laundry or something, everyone in the room heard the whole thing and we were all laughing our asses off at him, then he picked up his mic and someone said "better clean up your laundry pumpkin" and the whole room lit up, and we heard him yelling at his mom in a whiny little voice "MOM! they're laughing at me now.. *sob*" :lol:
Solid_Cipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Solid_Cipher
Member since 2008 • 752 Posts
lol.. last night on COD4 some kids mom had walked into his room and he forgot to shut his mic off, and she started scolding him about his laundry or something, everyone in the room heard the whole thing and we were all laughing our asses off at him, then he picked up his mic and someone said "better clean up your laundry pumpkin" and the whole room lit up, and we heard him yelling at his mom in a whiny little voice "MOM! they're laughing at me now.. *sob*" :lol:americahellyeah
LOL!
burstlimit514

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#16 burstlimit514
Member since 2008 • 644 Posts
This story is crazy. I was doing resistance 2 co-op when i dude yells with his mic still on. "I cant take you anymore women! I cant take dating a women that looks like an ape and sounds like a man!" Herd her screaming and i think he got smacked on his bluetooth cuz their was this loud Wap noise and muffling. He then left the match when he was the only speacil ops in a room of 4 people.
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
Guy singing "never gonna give you up" to his teammates in the lobby of CoD4. I was laughing so hard.
Avatar image for ps3_owns_360Wii
ps3_owns_360Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 ps3_owns_360Wii
Member since 2008 • 2289 Posts

lol.. last night on COD4 some kids mom had walked into his room and he forgot to shut his mic off, and she started scolding him about his laundry or something, everyone in the room heard the whole thing and we were all laughing our asses off at him, then he picked up his mic and someone said "better clean up your laundry pumpkin" and the whole room lit up, and we heard him yelling at his mom in a whiny little voice "MOM! they're laughing at me now.. *sob*" :lol:americahellyeah

yours beats mine

Peabody99224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#19 Peabody99224
Member since 2003 • 745 Posts
On the first Rainbow Six Vegas there was this kid just constantly harassing everyone, screamin' in his mic, and shrieking like none-other for like five rounds!...it was so annoying. Fortunately for me and everyone else playing he had friendly fire "ON." So, I shot and killed his character (zero respawns), the rest of us finished the round, and then we all dropped out of the match once we won. It was absolutely hilarious! You should of heard the kid wailing...
rsoxguy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#20 rsoxguy12
Member since 2007 • 1602 Posts
Its pretty funny playing R2 co-op online with people withheadsets. Whenever somebody gets low on health, their first reaction is to talk into their mic and say "heal me me medic" or somthing of that sort. And as their health gets lower without regeneration, they start screaming "HEAL ME" faster and faster and you eventually hear "what the f*** man?!"
Avatar image for mistergamer2006
mistergamer2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mistergamer2006
Member since 2006 • 988 Posts

Its pretty funny playing R2 co-op online with people withheadsets. Whenever somebody gets low on health, their first reaction is to talk into their mic and say "heal me me medic" or somthing of that sort. And as their health gets lower without regeneration, they start screaming "HEAL ME" faster and faster and you eventually hear "what the f*** man?!" rsoxguy12

HAHAHAHAHA :D gem!

BenderUnit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#22 BenderUnit22
Member since 2006 • 9597 Posts
Not all that funny, but some dudes were talking in Resistance 2 and at one point, one of them answered "10-4" like it was a totally natural thing to say.
ChiSoxBombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ChiSoxBombers
Member since 2006 • 3700 Posts

I honestly forget where i heard this kid say this line but i will never forget it no matter how hard i try:

(In Southern accent): "Awww shucks I dun got anotha' jiz stain on muh playstation 3"

Genesis940

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Genesis940
Member since 2009 • 82 Posts
That's some funny s***
Genesis940

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Genesis940
Member since 2009 • 82 Posts

I honestly forget where i heard this kid say this line but i will never forget it no matter how hard i try:

(In Southern accent): "Awww shucks I dun got anotha' jiz stain on muh playstation 3"

ChiSoxBombers
LOL he likes his ps3 too much
rsoxguy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#26 rsoxguy12
Member since 2007 • 1602 Posts

ChiSoxBombers

:lol::lol::lol: I can totally hear it in my head right now.

TheMagicThing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TheMagicThing
Member since 2007 • 337 Posts

ChiSoxBombers
LOl thats funnnnyyyyy
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
I was playing Resistance 1 the day after the map packs went free and I went into a custom game with 2 other people in it. They were both from India, with the accents. I have a laggy connection and he asked if I was using lag switches. Playing dumb, I said, "What's a lag switch?" He kept laughing and told me it was when I stick my (use your mind) in my mom. Then he started laughing histerically. Between what he said and his accent, I laughed too.
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#29 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
Anytime I hear someone say the words"Get on my level' I laugh so damn hard.
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts
When some dudes mom started screaming at him
asuredwolf53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 asuredwolf53

i actually had something happen to me today that was really more depressing than funny but i was on nhl09 playing a lil bit if team play and we were down like 4 goals at after the 2nd period and this kid who was our goal tender keeps the game paused so he could give theis epic speech. here's what he said" hey guys i know we are dwon a few scores but i beleive in all fo you and we can pull this one out if we really beleive in ourselves, so lets go out in this 3rd period and skate like gods and show theses guys what we are made of" after this said speech was given like everyone on our team quit with the exception of me and a friend cuz we felt really bad so we stayed lol after that game i couldnt stop laughing tho to think a kid took nhl that seriously

lewisg1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32 lewisg1212
Member since 2005 • 1698 Posts
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"]Funniest thing i heard on PSN... MGS4 for the 360 :lol: but seriously.. probably a 20 minute conversation of why Europe was better than the US :lol:

hell yeah :D UK baby!
Richmeister15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Richmeister15
Member since 2008 • 100 Posts

[QUOTE="americahellyeah"]Funniest thing i heard on PSN... MGS4 for the 360 :lol: but seriously.. probably a 20 minute conversation of why Europe was better than the US :lol:lewisg1212
hell yeah :D UK baby!

No man U.S. all the way! U.S. baby!

Ze_Common_Cold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#34 Ze_Common_Cold
Member since 2009 • 246 Posts

"You were killed by the Common Cold"

:P, I've only played PSN twice, so that's the funniest I guess.

creepa313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35 creepa313
Member since 2008 • 135 Posts
this guy was drunk and asking kids about sarah palin