Well Im Graudating today and i need some help!!!! (PLZ)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OnlineGama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 OnlineGama
Member since 2006 • 693 Posts

YUP IM GRADUATEN TODAY!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!! but i can have about a good 120$ for my graduation. now i can either save that 120$ for the 2 games im dien for witch is WarHawk and Heavenly Sword.... or i can But a NEW ROUTER so i can connect on PS3 Online To pWn Some Nuubs n Resistance: Fall Of Dudes but theirs a catch

If i get the router.. i can only recieve ONE game

or if i dont get the router i cant play online and what good is the router if i cant play online in warhawk withought a new one soz yea...

PLZ AND THANX U!!!!

And Also How Much Do U Think A GREAT NEW ROUTER IS WORTH!??? waht type of router do u recomend when ur PS3's in ur basement and ur router pratically in ur attict up stairs...

coolguy681

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 coolguy681
Member since 2006 • 1353 Posts
get a routerwith a game. I would go to circuit city and see what routers they have. Dont be afraid to ask for help.
aznkid2o9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 aznkid2o9
Member since 2005 • 188 Posts
im really sorry, but huh? I'm havin' a really hard time trying to read this. But i guess get the router for now since those other games won't be out for a while.....ummm just wonderin' though are you graduating from high school?....
Cityboi415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Cityboi415
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

get a routerwith a game. I would go to circuit city and see what routers they have. Dont be afraid to ask for help.coolguy681

I agree with cool guy. Its always good to have a router. especially for firmware updates and all. by the way congrats!

EnzoLake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5 EnzoLake
Member since 2005 • 399 Posts
Get a router. Playing online will make your games' life longer,.
Javy03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Javy03
Member since 2006 • 6886 Posts

YUP IM GRADUATEN TODAY!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!! but i can have about a good 120$ for my graduation. now i can either save that 120$ for the 2 games im dien for witch is WarHawk and Heavenly Sword.... or i can But a NEW ROUTER so i can connect on PS3 Online To pWn Some Nuubs n Resistance: Fall Of Dudes but theirs a catch

or if i dont get the router i cant play online and what good is the router if i cant play online in warhawk withought a new one soz yea...

PLZ AND THANX U!!!!

And Also How Much Do U Think A GREAT NEW ROUTER IS WORTH!??? waht type of router do u recomend when ur PS3's in ur basement and ur router pratically in ur attict up stairs...

OnlineGama

Dude Heavenly sword comes out in September and Warhawk is only $20 and only playable online I believe. Go for the router, 50-60 dollars should be fine and if you graduated dude go get a summer job at the least. You should not be jobless until September so you can build up more money for more games or other responsibilities.

OnlineGama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 OnlineGama

[QUOTE="coolguy681"]get a routerwith a game. I would go to circuit city and see what routers they have. Dont be afraid to ask for help.Cityboi415

I agree with cool guy. Its always good to have a router. especially for firmware updates and all. by the way congrats!

thanxs i guess ill get the router! and huh waht is a godd router anyway!? how much do u think its worth???

bluegender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bluegender
Member since 2006 • 1145 Posts
Get a Westell Versalink 327W,which cost about $70 that also includes warranty.
bruno420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bruno420
Member since 2004 • 284 Posts

First of all you spell it graduating (from kindergarten?) but seriously you should get the router and a game!

phillin_it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 phillin_it
Member since 2003 • 32 Posts
Honestly, get a job.
CyanX73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CyanX73
Member since 2004 • 3389 Posts
Gratz on graduating.
Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Keasy4
Member since 2003 • 16843 Posts
get a summer job u goin to miss alot of games depending on ur parents.. to answer ur question.. router and both games if its possible..
alzdaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 alzdaman
Member since 2004 • 110 Posts

Go get a job that pays minimum wage and clocks in only 15 hours a week.

That way you have time to play games, and you make enough to buy a game every month.

Erik729

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Erik729
Member since 2006 • 1474 Posts

Considering you have 120$ of which you are going to dedicate solely to video games; I will put this message in a sort of video game mindset.
There'sthisSWEET gamecoming out,it'ssupposed to be real cool! It's called GET A JOB!Apparently the protagonist is this guy who just graduated from high school (we hope) and he's low on dough. The first level has you selecting the right combinations of sentences persuading the protagonist's mom to let him borrow the minivan. The second level, of course, has you speeding across town and weaving through traffic to get to the local strip mall. Once at the mall, the third level begins, the protagonist has to go into each store in the strip and interrogate each store manager using a plethora of tactics to find out if the store is hiring. Once you've found the store manager who says they are hiring, the game switches to "interview mode."
From there I don't want to spoil the ending, it's just too good.
I think you should get this game, itwill bebananas!!! I'm pretty sure it's coming out on all major platforms as well!
Oh yea, congratulations on graduating.

ocelotcougar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 ocelotcougar
Member since 2005 • 2099 Posts

How in the blue blazes of hell did you graduate with spelling and grammar like that?

I wish I went to your school.

11gally11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 11gally11
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
ine is the big thing with gaming these days so get net and a game!!:D
Blommen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Blommen
Member since 2003 • 1337 Posts

First of all you spell it graduating (from kindergarten?) but seriously you should get the router and a game!

bruno420

Why is it that you have to be such an *ss? Maybe English isn't his primary language(it ain't mine either) but you clearly understood what he was saying so making a comment like that is stupid. I do agree with you though that he should get a game and the router, best choice.

And to the guy who said:"get a job", well seeing that English isn't his primary language he could be from any other country in the world, where money is important and not easy to get a hold of so chill. Hell I work but 120$ still is a lot of money to me...

Anyways sorry for the slapping but I got really pissed, nothing personal:P

BTW grats man!! Toughest part is over dude!!:D

mcxps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 mcxps3
Member since 2007 • 659 Posts
get the router. warhawk is not gonna be priced as a full game for download or at retail it shud be about 30 bux and 40 respectively.
alzdaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 alzdaman

Considering you have 120$ of which you are going to dedicate solely to video games; I will put this message in a sort of video game mindset.
There'sthisSWEET gamecoming out,it'ssupposed to be real cool! It's called GET A JOB!Apparently the protagonist is this guy who just graduated from high school (we hope) and he's low on dough. The first level has you selecting the right combinations of sentences persuading the protagonist's mom to let him borrow the minivan. The second level, of course, has you speeding across town and weaving through traffic to get to the local strip mall. Once at the mall, the third level begins, the protagonist has to go into each store in the strip and interrogate each store manager using a plethora of tactics to find out if the store is hiring. Once you've found the store manager who says they are hiring, the game switches to "interview mode."
From there I don't want to spoil the ending, it's just too good.
I think you should get this game, itwill bebananas!!! I'm pretty sure it's coming out on all major platforms as well!
Oh yea, congratulations on graduating.

Erik729

I love you, man

Blitz_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Blitz_Nemesis
Member since 2005 • 8042 Posts

What would be the point in getting warhawk with online? Get the router and warhawk so you can enjoy it online and save HS for another day.

bruno420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 bruno420
Member since 2004 • 284 Posts
[QUOTE="bruno420"]

Blommen

Why is it that you have to be such an *ss? Maybe English isn't his primary language(it ain't mine either) but you clearly understood what he was saying so making a comment like that is stupid. I do agree with you though that he should get a game and the router, best choice.

And to the guy who said:"get a job", well seeing that English isn't his primary language he could be from any other country in the world, where money is important and not easy to get a hold of so chill. Hell I work but 120$ still is a lot of money to me...

Dude ain't is not a word nor is it in the "English dictionary"

BackFlip101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BackFlip101
Member since 2005 • 676 Posts
If u havnt played online yet get a router or else you'll be missing out
Avatar image for thetombradyhate
thetombradyhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23 thetombradyhate
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
Router. Playing online Resistance is 10 times better than offline
PeterTimpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24 PeterTimpa
Member since 2005 • 2509 Posts
Congrats on Graduation Man, As for what you should buy with your money I would try and save up for a laptop. If you have one thats great. You will definatly need a laptop for college. I would go with the router however over the two games. You can always pick up Heavenly Sword later. but get the router it will help you out so much
Xb0Xer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Xb0Xer
Member since 2003 • 617 Posts

i would get the router... and the one i have is the ****** N1, it works like a charm

smokeb4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 smokeb4
Member since 2004 • 149 Posts
motorstorm they just came out with the update online andit is really good now
Jibil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jibil
Member since 2007 • 285 Posts

Forget about getting a job, you will never be able to buy back your youth. Go be a bum for a bit, beg your parent to take you back when september rolls around, spend your panhandling dough on a 60 inch plasma HDTV, all the games you want, and all the computer hardware you could ever need. God Bless America.

DataLink makes inexpensive, very capable wirelessrouters

blitzinger123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 blitzinger123
Member since 2005 • 2370 Posts

PLZ AND THANX U!!!!

OnlineGama

I'm guessing by your spelling you're graduating from the 5th grade.

imstillwaiting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 imstillwaiting
Member since 2006 • 679 Posts
why is it that everyone in this is being an a**. if your going to hassle him for spelling graduating wrongthen that really says alot about yourself. congratulations man enjoylife
Quadrifoglio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30 Quadrifoglio
Member since 2006 • 5451 Posts

Resistance: Fall of Dudes? I have not heard of that:P

But in answer to your query: Get the router. It will give your games a lot more longevity. Especially Resistance and Motorstorm.

soulsdeparting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#31 soulsdeparting
Member since 2006 • 1537 Posts
the router and then warhawk. that way you get two games that will be online out of this deal
alzdaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 alzdaman

Oh, I know what you should do!!

Buy about 12,000 shares of penny stocks.

Put $10.00 into 12 different companies and watch your money grow.

Or you could get the router and the game.

mohit2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mohit2003
Member since 2003 • 669 Posts

Man I hope this kid is graduating from elementary or junior high and not the high school, but then again cant forget about no child left behind.

OnlineGama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 OnlineGama

why is evryone complain about the way i spelled GRADUATION WRONG!!!?? so what who gives!? and but the way im graduatin from J.H goin into H.S so stop being a buncvh of f*cken nerds and go get a GF cuz 4 real if u notice somehting so small about that thne u HONESTLY got no lyfe if ur looking that deep into my text... and besides i ask a simple question just needed ur help on it and sum of u freaken nerd and hackers had to come up adn say somthing liek the nerds u are... and yes i have a job btw and i use my job money for other things like CLOTHES, GOING OUT SIDE MY HOUSE/ BASMENT WHEN IM GOING TO A PARTY, u knwo stuff that a J.H school graduate should do when u graduate but ehm excuse me if u missed out when u were playing Mario and etc... SO SHUT UP, WATCH UR G0T DANG MOUTH AND IF U AINT GOT NOTTEN NICE TOT YPE!!! DONT TYPE AT ALL U LOSERZ!!!??

(plz and thanx u)

aznkid2o9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 aznkid2o9
Member since 2005 • 188 Posts
well geez sorry manbut we did answer your question and its kinda hard not to notice when gee i dunno we have to read it and its hard to read when everything's all jumbled... and maybe if your taking what people (that you probably don't know) so seriously you might have some issues yourself...j/k but really i just had a hard time readin' it the first time.
Blommen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Blommen
The beast has been woken!!!:P
mendoza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#37 mendoza
Member since 2002 • 360 Posts
Just buy a router you can wait for those games later besides they Wont come out for a while
casey7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 casey7672
Member since 2006 • 5348 Posts
Router and game
NYBoricua33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 NYBoricua33
Member since 2007 • 200 Posts
[QUOTE="bruno420"]

Blommen

Um no, its just about to start what are you talkin bout?

Blommen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Blommen
Wasn't thinking about life or such, just that summer vacation is about to start...
NYBoricua33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 NYBoricua33
Member since 2007 • 200 Posts

Wasn't thinking about life or such, just that summer vacation is about to start...Blommen

Ohh..gotcha

Erik729

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Erik729
Member since 2006 • 1474 Posts
That's not fair...they called it a "Moving on ceremony" when I left middle school.
osirisomeomi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 osirisomeomi
Member since 2007 • 3100 Posts
Warhawk can only be played online. You need a router to go online. There is no argument here. I'm wondering what school you graduated from...
rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts
Get the router, then save up money to buy 2 games :P