Was Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 on the PSP as bad as they say? (Poll)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FendersONLY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 FendersONLY
Member since 2006 • 1110 Posts

I disagree. I put a review up but I'm curious to see what other PSP users are saying about it.

Kenbo325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Kenbo325
Member since 2009 • 1177 Posts
I disagree also.
Bigboss232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Bigboss232
Member since 2006 • 4997 Posts

Not has bad but not good at all get alliance 1 or xmenlegends 2.

DarkMaster7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#4 DarkMaster7991
Member since 2006 • 1585 Posts
The game was as bad as what the Major Reviewers say btu defiently not that great. I mean it was like the took the first game and Downgraded it. It was like they took the basic premise or idea of the Console Versions and then fused it with a downgraded version of the first game. I mean it is a passable game. Not the worst game on the PSP, but defiently a bit of a disappointment.
jasontdoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jasontdoto
Member since 2005 • 510 Posts

Marvel Ultimate Alliance -1 for the PSP was a treat to play. MUA2 took everything good about MUA-1 and some how managed to make it worse. Instead of taking a good game for the psp and improving it, they decided to try and cram the console version of MUA2 into the PSP, which only made it hard for the system to handle. The onscreen fights are too crowded and feels laggy. I like how games are sometimes made for DS from scratch, because there is no way to port a console game into a DS without different gameplay. With PSP you could port the console version into the psp, but you don't get a high end quality. x-men legengs 2: rise of apocalypse was an amazing game. MUA-1 did go down hill a bit but did improve on other area's like load times. MUA-2 is much much worse for the PSP compared to the previous 2. How do i know? Because I played all 3 games for the PSP only. Finished X-menlegends 2 and Mua-1, but I just don't like MUA-2 and think the developers made a psp version to milk the franchise further and make money without caring about making a good game. If I could, I would tell as many people as I can not to buy this game for the PSP, so the developers can go screw themselves.