Warning : Felicia Blue PSP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by R-Dot-Yung (10193 posts) -
So i bought a Felicia Blue PSP expecting it to look like it does in the picutre, like a light blue shade, well guess what, it doesnt, its darker and its GLITTERY, i mean, i just wanted everyone to know, it is VERY feminine, i gotta go get this painted somewhere, my friends are going to casterate me
#2 Posted by robotech31 (230 posts) -
oh oh pics please, or a link that shows that color. tahnks rdot
#3 Posted by R-Dot-Yung (10193 posts) -

Whoa i didnt know my phone was capable of such high quality pictures, you can even see the glitteryness, but the color is a little washed out, but i wont bother uploading the other images...this gives ya the jist of it

#4 Posted by anshuk20002 (3523 posts) -

you'll be the only one in your area with a psp of that color. u should be proud. i used to have a psp phat and i hated that everone had the same color.

#5 Posted by R-Dot-Yung (10193 posts) -

you'll be the only one in your area with a psp of that color. u should be proud. i used to have a psp phat and i hated that everone had the same color.

anshuk20002

Then i should whip out my MGS PO PSP

but im actually gonna USE this one...

and the color is starting to grow on me

#6 Posted by Francision69 (1763 posts) -
Did you also know that the coating for the silver, felicia and lavender PSP Slims will peel off after a while. My silver PSP's coating seems to be peeling off near the edges already since I got it in September.
#7 Posted by ichigo360 (25 posts) -
Can you upload the actual color cuz i might buy one for my girlfriend if it looks good for girls...thank you
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
#8 Posted by WSGRandomPerson (13697 posts) -
Wow, very glittery. You should've waited for the Minty Green PSP slim.:D
#9 Posted by kingrich06 (5403 posts) -

you can always use a playable case to hide it

#10 Posted by piranha_inc (1994 posts) -

LOL

it really looks girly:P

#11 Posted by dantesergei (2212 posts) -
wow you have a Portable ops PSP amazing lucky you
#12 Posted by R-Dot-Yung (10193 posts) -
Its definitley good if u want to buy it for your girlfriend
#13 Posted by FendersONLY (1110 posts) -

Did you also know that the coating for the silver, felicia and lavender PSP Slims will peel off after a while. My silver PSP's coating seems to be peeling off near the edges already since I got it in September.Francision69

Really? I have had mine since November and I carry it everywhere but school and work, and thats definetely not happening to mine anybody have pics that shows this? Oh and I have the stock PSP Slip Case that came with the original Value Pack

#14 Posted by J-link (4805 posts) -

That's a shame.. I suppose the new Mint Green one wont be any better then.. And that's the only one I would even consider importing.

Oh well, I think I'll just order two new faceplates to my old PSP.. A Chrome one and a white which I will paint dark red (With a glossy finish).

Something like this.. But with black original buttons..

#15 Posted by R-Dot-Yung (10193 posts) -
Yeah im sure the green will be just as bad, the pictures advertised for these things are so misleading
#16 Posted by kazuyasongoku (815 posts) -

Ha ha Simpson.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune dude, i'd be pissed.

#17 Posted by R-Dot-Yung (10193 posts) -

Ha ha Simpson.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune dude, i'd be pissed.

kazuyasongoku

in the end it kinda grew on me, and i have a PSP 2000 for my 2 motnh trip overseas with Patapon Locoroco, Crush, Beats and MGS PO i cant be too mad

#18 Posted by SPD_WeBmAsTaH (2668 posts) -
LOL, that PSP looks white though, and not light blue. As for the glitter, that's a bit too, uh, not my style. It is too feminine, just go and but a new face plate, you can't get the PSP painted because that'll screw it up. Go to www.decalgirl.com and they have tons of awesome faceplates, although that voids your warranty so be careful.
#19 Posted by kazuyasongoku (815 posts) -
Well if you're cool with it, then just tell your mates that they're not secure enough in their manliness to own a sparkling blue psp.
#20 Posted by joeychew (4580 posts) -
lol....nice psp.
#21 Posted by nerdomatic3000 (838 posts) -
It doesn't look blue to me in the picture...more of a glittery white.