WarHawk is still easily one of the best multiplayer games this gen

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mD-
Member since 2005 • 4314 Posts

It's just as or even more fun than other popular online games this gen.

8) - put this if u agree

Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

Still a great game but I was torn away from it after I got Killzone 2.

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
It's your opinion but I'm not calling you out on it. Mine is Resistance 2. :D
BrettB7400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BrettB7400
Member since 2007 • 3401 Posts

It is still one of best PS3 multiplayer to this day. It is so much fun too play.

dk00111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 dk00111
Member since 2007 • 3123 Posts

Really?? After 4 months it got really boring, and now it just sits in the corner and collects dust..

Erik729

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Erik729
Member since 2006 • 1474 Posts

I don't know...the infantry vs. infantry SUUUUUUCCKKKKSSSS, unless you are doing sniper battles with a friend.

Other than that the flying is tons of fun, but it just...I don't know what it is about the game, I just can't play it for very long. If I had like 4 friends playing it with me at all times it might be more fun. When I was playing with 2-3 others on the same tv was when it was at its best, but even then it doesn't even compare to the fun level of Killzone 2.

Gabe11cap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Gabe11cap
Member since 2003 • 1796 Posts

warhawk was very mediocre, like someone said, infantry vs infantry was pretty bland

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18800 Posts
Hated the single player but MGO is by my most fav game this gen so far. how can anybody not like it. u dont die fast unless shot in the head unlike other games where it's 3 shots to the body and it game over The majority of those ppl r using Auto Aim anyway. Capture, Base are all high intense match ups. u ppl dont know what ur missing.
Erik729

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Erik729

Hated the single player but MGO is by my most fav game this gen so far. how can anybody not like it. u dont die fast unless shot in the head unlike other games where it's 3 shots to the body and it game over The majority of those ppl r using Auto Aim anyway. Capture, Base are all high intense match ups. u ppl dont know what ur missing. PSP107

We all know you are just saying this for attention.

mD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mD-
Member since 2005 • 4314 Posts

warhawk's online is so underrated, lol...

I mean seriously, it's one of the most balanced games and the action when you're flyin around is intense...

I can't wait for news about StarHawk. It would be amazing if we got info for it in E3. Just think of the possibilities that could go into the multiplayer of that game. Also, the visuals would probably be more polished and details. I'm thinking = best multiplayer game ever.

Erik729

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Erik729

warhawk's online is so underrated, lol...

I mean seriously, it's one of the most balanced games and the action when you're flyin around is intense...

I can't wait for news about StarHawk. It would be amazing if we got info for it in E3. Just think of the possibilities that could go into the multiplayer of that game. Also, the visuals would probably be more polished and details. I'm thinking = best multiplayer game ever.

mD-

I guess it's balanced...but the only thing people play is TDM...Noone ever plays Zones which is by far the best thing about the game.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18800 Posts
[QUOTE="Erik729"]

[QUOTE="PSP107"] Hated the single playerbut MGO is by my most fav game this gen so far. how can anybody not like it. u dont die fast unless shot in the head unlike other games where it's 3 shots to the body and it game over The majority of those ppl r using Auto Aim anyway. Capture, Base are all high intense match ups. u ppl dont know what ur missing.

my god what makes u think that? I was really disapointing in the single player as all i did was hrs and hrs of cutscenes. Then looking back at gameplay segments, it was noghing. Act 1/2= Make ur way from end to the other Act 3= 3 gameplay segments Act 4/5= few action sequences with boss. the QTE Liquid boss was an insult to me as a gamer. and yes im a fan of the series but MGS 3and 4 didnt have that VARIETY in the gameplay that MGS 1 and 2 had
winner-ps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 winner-ps3
Member since 2007 • 2364 Posts
[QUOTE="mD-"]

It's just as or even more fun than other popular online games this gen.

8) - put this if u agree

100% agree : )
winner-ps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 winner-ps3
Member since 2007 • 2364 Posts
[QUOTE="PSP107"][QUOTE="Erik729"]

Hated the single playerbut MGO is by my most fav game this gen so far. how can anybody not like it. u dont die fast unless shot in the head unlike other games where it's 3 shots to the body and it game over The majority of those ppl r using Auto Aim anyway. Capture, Base are all high intense match ups. u ppl dont know what ur missing. PSP107

my god what makes u think that? I was really disapointing in the single player as all i did was hrs and hrs of cutscenes. Then looking back at gameplay segments, it was noghing. Act 1/2= Make ur way from end to the other Act 3= 3 gameplay segments Act 4/5= few action sequences with boss. the QTE Liquid boss was an insult to me as a gamer. and yes im a fan of the series but MGS 3and 4 didnt have that VARIETY in the gameplay that MGS 1 and 2 had

really? mgs4 was the best one by far, i enjoyed online and offline. mgs4 is the best game ive ever played, im surprised u didnt like it