Wanted: Weapons of Fate PS3 is so BAD!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ryland04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Ryland04
Member since 2009 • 71 Posts
I dont know about everyone else, but i recently brought this game and i hated it, the gameplay and graphics were so bad AND you cant even use slow mo anytime u want, it has to be when ur coming out of cover. THIS GAME IS REALLY CRAP. THE only good thing about it is probably the cinematic shots of your bullet curving in slow mo and killing someone. ANYONE else think this game is horrible, let me know....
redskins2156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 redskins2156
Member since 2007 • 2553 Posts

I found all that out when I played the demo. Bro you should have tried the demo before you bought the game.

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 Diddies
Member since 2007 • 2415 Posts

You have to start doing research before you buy a game.

hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts
There's this thing called "research" that prevents you from getting bad games. You should try it out sometime.
Ryland04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ryland04
Honestly i did research, but i thought, if you can bend bullets and be an assassin, it cant be that bad, BUT none of it was done well, the concept was good but the outcome was terrible. It was just one of those games i had to find out for myself.
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts
Honestly i did research, but i thought, if you can bend bullets and be an assassin, it cant be that bad, BUT none of it was done well, the concept was good but the outcome was terrible. It was just one of those games i had to find out for myself.Ryland04
First of all, reviews actually give you some basic outlines on what you might like and dislike about a game. Second of all, there was a demo. Lastly, there's the option to rent games if you want to "try" a game out for yourself. Do you have the option to return it anymore?
adam_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 adam_53
Member since 2005 • 298 Posts

There's this thing called "research" that prevents you from getting bad games. You should try it out sometime.hazelnutman

There is a thing called don't be a jerk, and just answer the post. Yeah, i thought it sucked too. I apologize for other people's responces.

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 KH-mixerX
Member since 2007 • 5702 Posts

Honestly i did research, but i thought, if you can bend bullets and be an assassin, it cant be that bad, BUT none of it was done well, the concept was good but the outcome was terrible. It was just one of those games i had to find out for myself.Ryland04

All that could've been achieved by playing the demo.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30688 Posts
lol those license games will get you, they need the most research so that you know what your getting
Ryland04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ryland04
Yeah... im sorry everyone im an idiot, i wanted to rent it but they dont have those kinds of shops where i live, i was gonna try the demo but took way too long so its my fault im stuck with a bad game.
Ryland04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ryland04
LOL, thanks for having my back
Avatar image for QuebecSuperstar
QuebecSuperstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 QuebecSuperstar
Member since 2006 • 4178 Posts

I personally am a big fan of the demo. I'll definitely be getting the game once it hits the bargain bin (just like Wheelman and Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard).

Unknown_Hero3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Unknown_Hero3
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts

I found out it sucked when i saw the first screen shot

THEGoD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 THEGoD1
Member since 2009 • 741 Posts

honest mistake everyone has done it atleast once

no need to beat him down for it.

Ryland04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Ryland04
thank u
psyball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 psyball
Member since 2003 • 752 Posts

I found out the game sucked when I watched the movie.

THEGoD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 THEGoD1
thank uRyland04
any time
Gerardo1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Gerardo1963
Member since 2003 • 345 Posts

Why are ppl being such jerks about it? He bought it expecting something better leave him alone. But dont worry bro ive bought crappy games b4 too like Blacksite Area 51! lol! :P And not everyone likes to research due to the fact that when u research a game, all the info is based on opinion. I prefer to play games myself regardless of blogs, reveiws, preveiws, etc! Take RE5 for example. All the sites are full of ppl bashing it. And i didnt care and bought the game and now its like my favorite game. So again dont worry bro, everyones done that atleast ones in the past!

THEGoD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 THEGoD1

Why are ppl being such jerks about it? He bought it expecting something better leave him alone. But dont worry bro ive bought crappy games b4 too like Blacksite Area 51! lol! :P And not everyone likes to research due to the fact that when u research a game, all the info is based on opinion. I prefer to play games myself regardless of blogs, reveiws, preveiws, etc! Take RE5 for example. All the sites are full of ppl bashing it. And i didnt care and bought the game and now its like my favorite game. So again dont worry bro, everyones done that atleast ones in the past!

Gerardo1963
haha i got blacksite too.. worst decision of my life... LOL
Ryland04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ryland04
yeah ty
Gerardo1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Gerardo1963
Member since 2003 • 345 Posts

[QUOTE="Gerardo1963"]

THEGoD1

haha i got blacksite too.. worst decision of my life... LOL

lmao!! omg i know! I liked the one b4 and i got this one thinking it was gonna be just as good....Man was i wrong! lol

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

It's a movie game isn't it?

Ryland04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ryland04
Well its kind of a sequel and prequel to the Wanted Movie, you play as cross and wesley, and when u play as cross it is set before the movie and when you play as wesley it is set after the movie.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Denji

Well its kind of a sequel and prequel to the Wanted Movie, you play as cross and wesley, and when u play as cross it is set before the movie and when you play as wesley it is set after the movie.Ryland04

But that's my point, it's a movie game. All movie games are just franchise milking pieces of crap that are rushed and nobody cares about anyways. They'll end up in bins at Walmart for $10 in three months anyways lol

It's a pure "sucker" job. Always has and always will be. I say that because I believe there will never be a decent game based on a movie. It's been horrible since the Atari days. Never changes.

crix3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#26 crix3
Member since 2008 • 552 Posts

yep i assure you everyone here has bought at least one major letdown piece of crap game, and if they havent they are not gamers. you just try to forget about the horrible game and play a good one to get it out of your system and be more careful next time you want a game your not sure about.

K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#27 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts

[QUOTE="Ryland04"]Well its kind of a sequel and prequel to the Wanted Movie, you play as cross and wesley, and when u play as cross it is set before the movie and when you play as wesley it is set after the movie.Denji

But that's my point, it's a movie game. All movie games are just franchise milking pieces of crap that are rushed and nobody cares about anyways. They'll end up in bins at Walmart for $10 in three months anyways lol

It's a pure "sucker" job. Always has and always will be. I say that because I believe there will never be a decent game based on a movie. It's been horrible since the Atari days. Never changes.

I have to disagree with that.These are 4 movie based games that were actually really good.....Well to me.

• The Warriors
  • Lord of the rings return of the king
  • Cars
  • Spiderman 2
strobeshow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 strobeshow
Member since 2008 • 105 Posts

[QUOTE="Denji"]

[QUOTE="Ryland04"]Well its kind of a sequel and prequel to the Wanted Movie, you play as cross and wesley, and when u play as cross it is set before the movie and when you play as wesley it is set after the movie.K1LLR3175

I have to disagree with that.These are 4 movie based games that were actually really good.....Well to me.

• The Warriors
  • Cars
  • Spiderman 2

my man.. really? ... no really.. really?

you really didnt pull the goldeneye card? REALLY?

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Denji

[QUOTE="Denji"]

[QUOTE="Ryland04"]Well its kind of a sequel and prequel to the Wanted Movie, you play as cross and wesley, and when u play as cross it is set before the movie and when you play as wesley it is set after the movie.K1LLR3175

• The Warriors
  • Cars
  • Spiderman 2

To you maybe. But never with a 10ft pole with me lol. Especially Spiderman. Never liked the Super Hero movies all that much. So a game based on that movie is like x2 :P

K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#30 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
I am sorry that I forgot golden eye.It was great aswell.
Bioshockraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#31 Bioshockraptor
Member since 2008 • 21483 Posts

Well that's what you get for not reading reviews or trying the demo...

Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#32 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts

When I heard the news of a game, I knew for sure that the game will turn repetitve really soon.

Rhen_Var

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#33 Rhen_Var
Member since 2006 • 12422 Posts

[QUOTE="hazelnutman"]There's this thing called "research" that prevents you from getting bad games. You should try it out sometime.adam_53

There is a thing called don't be a jerk, and just answer the post. Yeah, i thought it sucked too. I apologize for other people's responces.

There's a think called trying to be funny. It ends up the wrong way and is taken for an ass. Seriously, happens all the time =/
shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
research i did and enjoyed the game.
JKnaperek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JKnaperek
Member since 2006 • 2023 Posts
There were so many signs that this game was going to be crap. I'm not surprised at all.
shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
There were so many signs that this game was going to be crap. I'm not surprised at all.JKnaperek
didn't turn crap, just not great.
M0wen10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#37 M0wen10
Member since 2009 • 7555 Posts

I dont know about everyone else, but i recently brought this game and i hated it, the gameplay and graphics were so bad AND you cant even use slow mo anytime u want, it has to be when ur coming out of cover. THIS GAME IS REALLY CRAP. THE only good thing about it is probably the cinematic shots of your bullet curving in slow mo and killing someone. ANYONE else think this game is horrible, let me know....Ryland04

I gave it a 6 for the reason you have stated. Curving the bullets in slow mo can provide some cool moments, but the graphics as you said were dreadful. The cutscenes have to be the worst graphics I have ever seen in a game. The frame rate stutters so much that I got annoyed.

theMarshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 theMarshell
Member since 2008 • 602 Posts
Honestly too get the best review of a game is too play it yourself, I did weeks of research on fallout 3 and I ended up hating it, do as the the others say try a demo if available. Or just rent it.
Hells_rebelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Hells_rebelion
Member since 2003 • 2957 Posts
I didn't know people still bought games designed after movies....
patriots7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 patriots7672
Member since 2008 • 3249 Posts

I've been playing it and I think it's just fine. Heck they released a free DL demo on PSN and that should've helped you decide before you bought it.

Muridi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Muridi
Member since 2008 • 109 Posts

[QUOTE="Ryland04"]Well its kind of a sequel and prequel to the Wanted Movie, you play as cross and wesley, and when u play as cross it is set before the movie and when you play as wesley it is set after the movie.Denji

Yeah games based on movies do suck and vice versa, new street fighter film for example.