Wal-Mart PS3 Deal--Black Friday

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Samslayer (1852 posts) -

Howdy,

Just curious if anyone knows how many of the 199.99 PS3 Bundles each Wal-Mart will have at the start of their Black Friday deals?

Thanks!

#2 Posted by JoKeR_421 (8920 posts) -
ud have to talk to someone who works there, seriously dude how can any of us know how much in stock they will have? but knowing black fridays, they suusally have somewhere between 200 and 400 units only. i know a few stores are doing that, gamestop where i work we doing first ppl 200 ppl will get similiar deal
#3 Posted by wooooode (16665 posts) -
It depends on the Walmart they will have different numbers by region and city because they will have different amount of people going to each store.
#4 Posted by Young_Charter (20055 posts) -
ud have to talk to someone who works there, seriously dude how can any of us know how much in stock they will have? but knowing black fridays, they suusally have somewhere between 200 and 400 units only. i know a few stores are doing that, gamestop where i work we doing first ppl 200 ppl will get similiar dealJoKeR_421
Man. . . I hope our Company gets some good deals. . specially for the friggin employers. .
#5 Posted by BH14 (1927 posts) -

Howdy,

Just curious if anyone knows how many of the 199.99 PS3 Bundles each Wal-Mart will have at the start of their Black Friday deals?

Thanks!

Samslayer

Walmart, Target, Best Buy and even GameStop all have the same exact bundle on sale for $199.99. I don't see this ps3 bundle being such a door buster.

#6 Posted by SiKh22 (4661 posts) -
your best bet is Amazon.com, snatch it up fast and no line but you run the risk of it being out of stock just like in stores. If your quick online, you'll get but your competing with millions of others. Find a store that's closest to you and camp out for it, don't risk it. Get a friend or family member.
#7 Posted by BH14 (1927 posts) -

walmart, target, best buy and gamestop all have the same exact (ratchet and LBP2) bundle for $199.99... toys r us has the same (ratchet and LBP2) bundle with a free wired controller for $199.99. Even though it is a wired controller, the TRU deal is still better than the other stores. I don't think this ps3 bundle is worthy to be waiting on line for hours considering that all stores have the same exact deal. There are like 10 gamestops in a 5 mile radius around me. I think it would be very easy to get this bundle and stores will have plenty of systems available. I definitely don't see it being worthy to wait on a walmart line. I don't even know if people wait in the morning for gamestop. I wouldn't be surprised if the ps3 just drops to $199.99 permanently.

#8 Posted by PSP107 (16732 posts) -
[QUOTE="BH14"]

[QUOTE="Samslayer"]

Howdy,

Thanks!

Walmart, Target, Best Buy and even GameStop all have the same exact bundle on sale for $199.99. I don't see this ps3 bundle being such a door buster.

Yep and besides there are chances that this bundle will carry over to xmas aswell.
#9 Posted by Samslayer (1852 posts) -

Hey cool, thanks for the information guys! That's exactly what I was looking for. I've yet to purchase the PS3, so I think more than likely this will be the timeframe I get it.

#10 Posted by nightshade869 (3457 posts) -
Where is everyone finding the Black Friday deals?
#11 Posted by MethodManFTW (26516 posts) -
Where is everyone finding the Black Friday deals?nightshade869
Cheapassgamer has a pretty comprehensive list that is constantly updated.