vita with no games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cttooch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cttooch
Member since 2010 • 152 Posts

so i struck out big time with getting games today. i got the wi fi only version at gamestop because i traded in bunch of games and was going to go to best buy for the buy 2 get 1 deal. the selection there was horrible and picked over and so was target. they were even out of memory cards. guess i'll be ordering online

kirkonacid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 kirkonacid
Member since 2010 • 486 Posts

If ordering online, try Amazon. They are having a buy two, get one free deal.

cttooch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cttooch

yeah i tried their selection is slim and stuff is already backordered. I'm looking for ninja gaiden, blazblue with either rayman or lumines for the buy 2 get 1 deals

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
Is blazblue out? I haven't seen it. I went to target at 11am and they were low on games.
cttooch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cttooch

yep gamestop has blazblue on their site

SRTtoZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SRTtoZ
Member since 2009 • 4800 Posts

Yep, the games and peripherals are selling out everywhere...Even online its a pain to find games like UMvC3 (Amazon bakcordered 2-4 weeks).

ALLoY1717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ALLoY1717
Member since 2003 • 6753 Posts

Just get some PSN cards can buy digital. It's what I'm doing, I got Uncharted physical copy because it came with my bundle I bought then I downloaded Lumines UMvC3 and Wipeout2048. Way better than buying physical copies.

Avatar image for SkinnyJeans1995
SkinnyJeans1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SkinnyJeans1995
Member since 2010 • 275 Posts
Is blazblue out? I haven't seen it. I went to target at 11am and they were low on games.AutoPilotOn
I got BlazBlue on last week with the first edition bundle at Gamestop, so the answer is yes
SkinnyJeans1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SkinnyJeans1995

Just get some PSN cards can buy digital. It's what I'm doing, I got Uncharted physical copy because it came with my bundle I bought then I downloaded Lumines UMvC3 and Wipeout2048. Way better than buying physical copies.

ALLoY1717
I hate digital unless it is the only option. All 15 of my Vita games are physical retail copies and it feels good
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#11 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts
Yeah, I was very upset with my Best Buy. They had the deal going as well, but their selection of games was horrible. Availability-wise, this is one of the worst launches I've seen in a long time. You don't have games and accessories selling out before the systems do...
SkinnyJeans1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SkinnyJeans1995
Yeah, I was very upset with my Best Buy. They had the deal going as well, but their selection of games was horrible. Availability-wise, this is one of the worst launches I've seen in a long time. You don't have games and accessories selling out before the systems do... JustPlainLucas
I did the buy 2 get 1 free deal from Amazon and got Modnation Racers:Roadtrip, Hot Shots Golf:World Invitational, and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Both Modnation Racers and Hot Shots Golf came in yesterday within 2 days of ordering and UMvC3 still has an expected delivery date of March 15-29.(I chose 2 day shipping). So, yes, games are selling out far too quickly. Luckily for me, i somehow had the money to pre-order a good chunk of the launch titles. So that, combined with this deal guarantees I own every good PSVita game essentially so I have no worries of going to a store and bwing upset by them missing games I wanted
thor0298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thor0298
Member since 2004 • 737 Posts

I went to target on monday and they had a great selection. I went back on wednesday, they had almost nothing left. I think most people bought games earlier than release

SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts
Get UMvC for sure :)
ALLoY1717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ALLoY1717
Member since 2003 • 6753 Posts
[QUOTE="ALLoY1717"]

SkinnyJeans1995
I hate digital unless it is the only option. All 15 of my Vita games are physical retail copies and it feels good

I know what you mean, I feel the same way about my main console games but because it is a handheld digital is just way more convenient. Also the fact that the boxes are pretty barebones and most games are selling at a small discount online. If there was some awesome limited edition vita game then yeah I would get retail but I'm sticking with digital, helps that I have gotten used to it through steam for I forget how many years now.
SkinnyJeans1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SkinnyJeans1995
[QUOTE="SkinnyJeans1995"][QUOTE="ALLoY1717"]

ALLoY1717

I know what you mean, I feel the same way about my main console games but because it is a handheld digital is just way more convenient. Also the fact that the boxes are pretty barebones and most games are selling at a small discount online. If there was some awesome limited edition vita game then yeah I would get retail but I'm sticking with digital, helps that I have gotten used to it through steam for I forget how many years now.

I'd rather physical copies over convenience, plus digital on a handheld still has major downsides over physical, namely the fact that you have to wait for downloads(obviously) and the fact that they take up more space since all of it is on the memory card rather than the majority on a game card with save data/extra stuff on memory card. I mean, each Vita game is 2gb, you could only hold 16 games on that precious $100 32gb card before having ro buy a new one. That's also not taking into count demos, apps, etc.... EDIT:I also don't care for the small discount on digital games
ChibiXRiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ChibiXRiku
Member since 2010 • 213 Posts
However you can also re-download your games, you never have to worry about them getting stolen or lost, and you don't have to carry anything around because they'll always be with your system.
GottamIsland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GottamIsland
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

lol