This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for InstantKlassick
InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 InstantKlassick
Member since 2010 • 1161 Posts

I think we all seen this coming...:roll:

foxfacer2d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 foxfacer2d2
Member since 2010 • 570 Posts

nooooooo!!!!!!!!!

deuce4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deuce4eva
Member since 2009 • 859 Posts

:lol::lol::lol: you guys have no lives.

InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 InstantKlassick

From all the news Im hearing, this system is horrible...

FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts
I have the system and it's awesome. Take your posts to system wars where it belongs.
InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 InstantKlassick

I have the system and it's awesome. Take your posts to system wars where it belongs.FlamesOfGrey

I wasn't saying the Vita is better or worse than another system; Im not comparing anything. This is a general compalint about the VITA.

FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts

[QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"]I have the system and it's awesome. Take your posts to system wars where it belongs.InstantKlassick

I wasn't saying the Vita is better or worse than another system; Im not comparing anything. This is a general compalint about the VITA.

Your posts in this thread don't have any arguments or really say anything to get a quality discussion going. Therefore it'll be better served in System Wars where they do that kind of thing for the lulz.
majestix1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 majestix1988
Member since 2006 • 822 Posts

[QUOTE="InstantKlassick"]

[QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"]I have the system and it's awesome. Take your posts to system wars where it belongs.FlamesOfGrey

Your posts in this thread don't have any arguments or really say anything to get a quality discussion going. Therefore it'll be better served in System Wars where they do that kind of thing for the lulz.

In terms on Sales Tactics on Japanese its need "JRPG or any Japanese related games" while some japanese owners have PSP(they dont need to Utilies" to buy a console"

for a game from PSP(like upgraded graphics of VC3/Type-Zero on Vita) i guess it will sale on Persona 4 The Golden/or other Massive RPG or japanese game utilize Psvita capabilities

Its pretty the same as 3DS(its pretty the same scenario) at first failure sale

some its game(in first day release are not really interested at first sight)

ModernMuhCow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ModernMuhCow
Member since 2010 • 423 Posts

InstantKlassick

...With your system war tread.

Double_Wide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

#11 Double_Wide
Member since 2006 • 1985 Posts

InstantKlassick

Off subject: I really like your sig! It's funny, I just posted something like that myself on another site...about how mainly focusing on getting platinum trophies takes the fun out of gaming for me.

On topic: I'm on the fence about it. I'm usually a "buy the system at/around launch" guy especially when it comes to most things Sony but the more I read about the Vita's features or rather lack there of, I'm leaning more towards falling back and really observing how this thing does before spending any serious money on it. I'm not pleased about the lack of internal harddrive (which should be a standard for Sony since the PS3 and PSP Go both have it) and the initial lack of support for PSone Classics.

terafumos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 terafumos
Member since 2004 • 405 Posts
Care to share any reasons as to why you think the Vita is horrible, sir?
thingta42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#13 thingta42
Member since 2005 • 6123 Posts

I wouldn't call it an epic fail. But i really se no point in it. I'm still happy about owning a PSP and im slowly getting a decent sized libarary for it.

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#14 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

Care to share any reasons as to why you think the Vita is horrible, sir?terafumos

yeah, im curious to hear what "all the news" is saying......... It is WAY too early to call the Vita an Epic Fail or a minor Failure. If anything the 3DS is a failure, but even that is too soon to say. Its the 5th of JANUARY!

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

Oh look, another clueless person who takes one look at sale numbers and makes an uninformed decision. :lol:

logicalfrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 96

#17 logicalfrank
Member since 2011 • 1686 Posts

Sales numbers are important. Bad sales means less incentive for developers to make games for it. It could be a very fine piece of gaming hardware but w/o the software, it's nothing. That said, two weeks worth of sales don't mean that much to me. There is plenty of time for things to pick up. In a year, maybe then we'll talk if numbers are still too low. To me, it still looks like it's going to be awesome and even w/ just the stuff currently in developement, it looks like it will be worth getting at or near NA launch.

jordonj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 jordonj
Member since 2010 • 1069 Posts
Too soon to call it either a success or a failure...I think at least a year is needed to judge it, and the games available for it. From the review on destructiod, the new Uncharted made for it is amazing and this shows great promise for the system.
tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

Oh look, another clueless person who takes one look at sale numbers and makes an uninformed decision. :lol:

Gxgear

lordlunch2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#20 lordlunch2
Member since 2006 • 544 Posts
People read all the big news sites *cough N4G.com cough* and most of their top news consists of how a particular system is a failure or destined to fail. It causes a lot of these assumptions....
chimera1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 chimera1984
Member since 2006 • 2194 Posts
Personally despite sales figures, im excited about getting my hands on one come 22nd feb
CooperThief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#22 CooperThief
Member since 2009 • 648 Posts

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
Since its not going elsewhere, this topic is now about how to build the perfect sandwich
ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

I enjoyed my Vita already much more than my launch 3ds, so could you please tell m6e what makes it a failure?

Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts

InstantKlassick
Joke thread if you're rolling your eyes at your own first post? A "General Complaint" thread with no facts and no personal experience with what your 'generally complaining' about is exactly why people mention System Wars. It doesn't have to be a topic of comparison between 2 items.
InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 InstantKlassick

Double_Wide

Off subject: I really like your sig! It's funny, I just posted something like that myself on another site...about how mainly focusing on getting platinum trophies takes the fun out of gaming for me.

On topic: I'm on the fence about it. I'm usually a "buy the system at/around launch" guy especially when it comes to most things Sony but the more I read about the Vita's features or rather lack there of, I'm leaning more towards falling back and really observing how this thing does before spending any serious money on it. I'm not pleased about the lack of internal harddrive (which should be a standard for Sony since the PS3 and PSP Go both have it) and the initial lack of support for PSone Classics.

Thank You! Yes, I agree, I have been a huge supporter of Sony since 1994. You could eve say that Iam a fanboy of all of their consoles. I have never waited more than a week to buy a console. I know this is petty but it was the straw that broke the camels back. I was reading an article, with pics of the camera, and I havent seen a camera that bad since my flip phone back in 05. LOL

InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 InstantKlassick

Care to share any reasons as to why you think the Vita is horrible, sir?terafumos

The launch titles suck (I know This is common with most new consoles)

The camera is horrible

Reports with Issues transferring PSN accounts

Battery Life isnt what it could be

Memory Cards (Really? - Can we try to take some steps forward)

InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 InstantKlassick

For me the vita is going to be AMAZING. I can't wait to be playing any console on it :) Yar yar I be a pirate. Metal gear solid 2 ff12 mobile here I come :P

On the other hand I kind of don't see the point of the 3DS. Why did they make it if they've already got the DS...? It's like a DS 1.5.

zaku101

I do see your point with the DS - how many more must they release!

InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 InstantKlassick

Gxgear

:roll: Denial :lol:

IndianaPwns39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#30 IndianaPwns39
Member since 2008 • 5037 Posts

It has a bad camera, and the memory cards being sold seperately was a terrible marketting move on Sony's part.

However, the reviews for the system are overwhelmingly posititve. The people I've talked to that actually own the system love it, and say it works really great.

So far, it's a financial failure, but I have no idea where you're getting your information because it appears to just be random speculation with no basis to back it up.

glimpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#31 glimpus
Member since 2004 • 2306 Posts

I enjoyed my Vita already much more than my launch 3ds, so could you please tell m6e what makes it a failure?

ArchoNils2

You're alone.

chimera1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 chimera1984
Its not the best camera from what ive seen and the battery could have been a little better, granted, but the fact is, how many handheld devices have the power of the vita? There arent many if any. But the fact is, if you was on a full 3d game on an ipad or iphone the battery life wouldnt be much better, yes the camera is better on the iphone, but and heres the big sell point, the potential of the device is pretty unlimited at the moment, especially given the fact that ps1 and ps2 titles may be able to be used on the device in the future. Also the release tites were very much geared for western launch, personally I think the sales flop comes down to 2 reasons, the price of the device/memory cards, and the fact the 3g model isnt in demand. Its not a failiure yet, give it till summer this year and see what happens.
Naveen196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Naveen196
Member since 2010 • 696 Posts

Now that Vita has 2 analog sticks and more power, they might port some of the PS2 games like the God of Wars and MGS.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#34 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

It needs a price drop.

It has potential, just a lot of people have moved on to tablets these days.

daiyume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 daiyume
Member since 2011 • 324 Posts

[QUOTE="FlamesOfGrey"]I have the system and it's awesome. Take your posts to system wars where it belongs.FlamesOfGrey

さすが L

chimera1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 chimera1984

Now that Vita has 2 analog sticks and more power, they might port some of the PS2 games like the God of Wars and MGS.

Naveen196
Apparently sony are scheduled to announce full ps1 and ps2 backwards compatability to increase sales! And retailers are likely to force a price drop to shift the device faster.
Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#37 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts
[QUOTE="Naveen196"]

chimera1984
Apparently sony are scheduled to announce full ps1 and ps2 backwards compatability to increase sales! And retailers are likely to force a price drop to shift the device faster.

I like this idea. Let's just hope they don't jack up the price on PS2 games and be dicks about it.
logicalfrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 96

#38 logicalfrank
Member since 2011 • 1686 Posts

Full PS2 backwards compatability might convince me to buy it at NA launch. I get in a lot more gaming on handhelds than full consoles and there's a bunch of PS2 titles I'd love to get to still.

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

ill waste my time saying this, but not speaking to monkeys

Gxgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Gxgear
Member since 2003 • 10425 Posts

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

InstantKlassick

:roll: Denial :lol:

It's impossible for me to be in denial, because of the ambiguity of your initial claim in addition to the lack of support in the form of facts. :?

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#42 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6059 Posts
I think It might just do better in the western market since most of the launch games seem geared towards the western customers. They will probably announce more games that appeal to the japanese customers in the upcoming months to help sales over there.
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#43 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts
"Anti-PSP and Vita discussions will be considered as a forum invasion." - :lol:
jordonj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 jordonj
"Anti-PSP and Vita discussions will be considered as a forum invasion." - :lol:JohnF111
To call this an Anti-PSP/Vita discussion shows that you did not read the poster's initial post. The post was based on the bad sales numbers. Also, it looks like Sony is bringing out a memory card that is expensive to use and ripping off its customers. Finally, this was NOT a post saying that the "Vita Suxxors and the 3DS Rulz" (do they still talk that way)?
Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

It all depends on the US market, I;am pretty centain Vita will flop in the EU.

jordonj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 jordonj
My fear is that sales will be dismal, and as has been seen and said before, developers won't support a failing system. Any system is only as good as the games available for it. I know I am dating myself by mentioning the Atari Lynx as well as the Game Gear, but both did not survive against the Nintendo Gameboy, and that was BEFORE it got color...something BOTH the Lynx AND the Game Gear had.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#47 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
I don't know what to think yet... Sony needs to advertise more in the US (and Canada). Maybe it's a little soon for that, but I haven't met anyone yet who knew about it until I told them.
Kocelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Kocelot
Member since 2011 • 816 Posts

Its only been about a week.

And besides, the same thing happened with the 3DS.