virtual credit card for psn?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TIGERLIONX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TIGERLIONX
Member since 2004 • 914 Posts

hi everyone.

i live outside of the US, in colombia, i have a credit card but i cant buy with it on the US psn store because i dont have an address there and if i had it, it wont match with the one registered on the credit card.

so the only way i can buy things from the psn store is buying prepaid cards. but i heard that i can register my credit card on a site named entropay and create a virtual credit card that i can use on the psn store or another us websites.

also heard that this site is no longer accepted for the psn store, so here is the question, anyone know if entropay still works with the US psn store or know about another site similar to this one that is acceptted by the US psn store?

any help would be appreciatted, thank you so much.

TIGERLIONX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TIGERLIONX

bump

lyndonAPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lyndonAPI
Member since 2002 • 2794 Posts
I had heard the same thing about entropay not being usable as well. What i would suggest doing is purchase US PSN cards from reputable game sites selling them (or even on eBay) and use those codes to fill your wallet instead.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
I had heard the same thing about entropay not being usable as well. What i would suggest doing is purchase US PSN cards from reputable game sites selling them (or even on eBay) and use those codes to fill your wallet instead.lyndonAPI
I'd say this and just using AmazonUS
TIGERLIONX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TIGERLIONX

yeah but its like 4 or 5 dollars more expensive.

anyone know of a site like entropay or if it still works?

lyndonAPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lyndonAPI
Member since 2002 • 2794 Posts
It may be a touch more expensive but at the same time you get the funds into your wallet without dealing with getting credit card settings set up on the PS3. It may be your only solution as I do not believe there are any virtual credit cards out there that will work on the PS3 now.