Vanquish- help with the argus PLEASE

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShangTsung17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ShangTsung17
Member since 2011 • 839 Posts

will somebody help me with this, 10 minutes into vanquish and you fight this huge boss who's completely and utterly impossible.. i have tried now for over 6 hours strait! is there some kind of stratagy? i have tried everything.. is there any way past this boss???

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
shoot the large glowing areas on his body... slide a lot.. use turrets when hes down for big damage.
Avatar image for PoisoN_Facecam0
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PoisoN_Facecam0
Member since 2009 • 3734 Posts

will somebody help me with this, 10 minutes into vanquish and you fight this huge boss who's completely and utterly impossible.. i have tried now for over 6 hours strait! is there some kind of stratagy? i have tried everything.. is there any way past this boss???

ShangTsung17
huh? just shoot the glowing parts.
Pawfalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Pawfalcon
Member since 2003 • 1087 Posts

"6 hours strait" wow, kudos. You apparently have that oh so rare combination of 1) utter determination and 2) sucking terribly at this game. Can't imagine spending that much time on 1 boss. At that point either he would eat lead or I might. Good luck with that.

evil_angel74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 evil_angel74
Member since 2007 • 988 Posts
I'm pretty sure I finished the whole game in under 6 hours. As others have said, glowing orange/red bits generally around joint areas (elbows, shoulders etc). Then it will fall down and a spot will open up showing a red circle type thing that you have to shoot.
Avatar image for bostadskontrakt
bostadskontrakt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 bostadskontrakt
Member since 2008 • 387 Posts

"6 hours strait" wow, kudos. You apparently have that oh so rare combination of 1) utter determination and 2) sucking terribly at this game. Can't imagine spending that much time on 1 boss. At that point either he would eat lead or I might. Good luck with that.

Pawfalcon

Lol, well I admire the determination. I myself was fighting Bohan in Heavenly Sword for maybe the same time it took people to finish the game and I was really pissed off. I wandered a sea of half-assed advice and walkthroughs and when i finally got deflection right, I took him down fairly quickly. And I had tried lilke almost everything. It feels really good now that I crushed him and I can understand this dude really wants to get past this boss in Vanquish.Seems weirdto me how that first boss can be thought of as that difficult but hey, some people thought Bohan was not that hard...

So topic starting dude: KEEP PLUGGING AT IT, YOU'LL GET THERE:) and as the others say, just shoot the glowing parts enough.

WR_Platinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 WR_Platinum
Member since 2003 • 4685 Posts

If it took me 6 hours to beat the easiest boss in the game, I would probably have quit by now. lol Just hit the glowing parts of the boss. Is he attacks with those rockets or that huge laser attack, dodge or hide under cover.

ShangTsung17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ShangTsung17
Member since 2011 • 839 Posts

i beat him yesterday, problem was that stupid lazer, its a one hit kill!