Valkyrie Proflie, answer me a question, please

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FFVIIROCKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 FFVIIROCKS
Member since 2007 • 1176 Posts

I picked this game up like forever ago, got somewhat into it, but it just seemed so boring and blan....

Its like it has a story line, but yet i must not get it or something...

Ok well anyways here is my question.

After you build up your army or whatever, and the chapters end and you go back to fight the war or something....is there like a storyline after that...does it actually become a game with places to go and stuff to do. I mean flying around buliding up an army is getting old and i wanna know if there is any real reward after you go back to your world.....

idk maybe someone will understand what im trying to say...if not ill try and ask it a different way

Calulithrar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Calulithrar
Member since 2003 • 34 Posts
Well...you're the first person I've met that's not very fond of the way this game works. But yea, don't expect it to change. You do build up your party because most of your army you're sending to Asgard to fight in the war there. There are two endings to the game and the basic ending you get from just basically playing through can be quite dissapointing. The good ending is amazing though. Anywho, the games' storyline is different, but just as incredible as any other. Instead of having one huge storyline like any other game it has about 20 different incredible small storylines.
MAILER_DAEMON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 MAILER_DAEMON
Member since 2003 • 45906 Posts

If you play without a plan, no. You'll just take your army and go to the final dungeon.

However, there's a specific way to play that involves a character named Lucian and your seal rating. If you do things right, then you'll basically gain access to the true story, and the game will change completely. Many who play on their own never find this out, though...

FFVIIROCKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FFVIIROCKS

oh man, well pretty much the only reason i picked this game up was cuz i wanted an RPG for the PSP and I heard this one was good plus it was by Square Enix, so id though id give it a try... yeah its not that exciting, and if thats all thats gonna come out of it then, yeah whatever.... You gotta admit the voice acting on this game is horrible, thats also a downer, id just rather read everything.

thanks for your answers.

Calulithrar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 Calulithrar
Member since 2003 • 34 Posts
I actually enjoy the voice acting and still stand by my conclusion that this is the best RPG that's come out for the PSP so far. o.o
FFVIIROCKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FFVIIROCKS
Well I just started a new game...im getting into it again... its not too bad...ill admit its good just a little different. who knows maybe by the time i beat it itll be awesome.. haha... thanks for your time
death1505921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 death1505921
Member since 2004 • 5260 Posts
I hated the entire system, plot everything. Only thing I didnt mind was the battle system. Played through the first couple of dungeons. It was repetetive so i removed it from my memory stick.
FFVIIROCKS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FFVIIROCKS
See i kinda feel how you feel...battle system is awesome.. but seems very repetetive