Valkyria Chronicles 2, extra content.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Marmotas (2941 posts) -

Ok, so i checks Siliconera recently and found out that they have listed some passwords to acces the extra content in the game and i bloged about it, but i think everyone should have them so here they are too for those that didnt knew about this either :P (i hope they work for all the versions of the game)

Characters:

Edy Nelson and her detachment – TKBHCNBERHRKJNFG

Mintz – CKRJWNSXTYMNGZRT

Alicia – CKRJWNSXTYMNGZRT

Faldio – KNWRJRGSMLASTNSQ

Maximilian – KBFHZRJTKMKSKNKP

Lamar – LITSGAAMEORFRCRQ

Selvaria – KSNEGA56LPY7CTQ9

Isara – Put a Valkyria Chronicles save file on your Memory Stick.

Emilia – Put a Phantasy Star Portable 2 save file on your Memory Stick.

Tank decals

image 7th Platoon- STMNS3MKZ4NMKT6K

Uzumaki – SGEATFRTWYKCFSXQ

Gallia's Volunteer Army – YJG6LMRQT9EP5CFN

Sega – 364BNZ29ARL78XCJ

BLiTZ – 9A5MYSG56K47GE3B

Fortune Seal – 56PW3MLTEYFZJXKN

Saturn – RG7CSKXAGJTWYM96

Witch's Face – KSNEGA56LPY7CTQ9

Toro sticker – TRANKRMANCHS3WSY

Imperial Flag – KBFHZRJTKMKSKNKP

Puyo Puyo – 49FX6ECYKWXJGYSN

Super Monkey Ball – YT9B4NYMQKSZCAMY

End of Eternity – KRSNSNGJTWTYMNRK

Bayonetta – FNSZNCLNKERSG3WJ

Puyo Puyo website – 49FX6ECYKWXJGYSN

Isara – Put a Valkyria Chronicles save file on your Memory Stick.

Little Wing – Put a Phantasy Star Portable 2 save file on your Memory Stick.

Missions

Put a Phantasy Star Portable 2 save file on your Memory Stick to unlock two extra missions.

-----------

So yeah, there you go and enjoy this August 31! :D

Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
#2 Posted by RurouniSaiyajin (4951 posts) -

Pretty sweet. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, TC!

#3 Posted by Marmotas (2941 posts) -

Sure, no problem. Enjoy the game when you get it :D

#4 Posted by yokofox33 (30774 posts) -

Awesome. I might just spend the first hour of the game inputting passwords and uploading save files.

The only one I won't be able to get is the Phantasy Star Portable 2 save file. I have no idea who Emilia is anyway.

#5 Posted by Marmotas (2941 posts) -

Awesome. I might just spend the first hour of the game inputting passwords and uploading save files.

The only one I won't be able to get is the Phantasy Star Portable 2 save file. I have no idea who Emilia is anyway.

yokofox33

Hahaha, me too, password after password. I want to play all the game with Selvaria in the team! I hope they also have special or unique skills and stuff like the normal characters.

#6 Posted by Ultramarinus (1053 posts) -

Much appreciated, thanks for the info! Make way for Edy Nelson detachment! :D

#7 Posted by jordonj (1069 posts) -
Will a save from the Phantasy Star Portable 2 Demo work?
#8 Posted by Marmotas (2941 posts) -

No idea if the save data from the demo will work

#9 Posted by XXI_World (2050 posts) -

Alicia – CKRJWNSXTYMNGZRT

Marmotas

OMG, Alicia.

*dies in happiness*.

#10 Posted by Ultramarinus (1053 posts) -

Just tried, these doesn't work for US version. They had seperate codes for Edy Deatchment and some others.

#11 Posted by yokofox33 (30774 posts) -

Yeah, these are for the Japanese version only I think. Luckily I have the Japanese version as well!

Oddly though my code Gamestop gave me for some maps isn't working. That stinks.

#12 Posted by Marmotas (2941 posts) -

Yeah, sorry bout that, but i did say i didnt know if those codes will work too for the NA version.

Still, there is hope, the codes may have changed, but the extra content still should be there

Edy Nelson and her detachment - CR6BG1A9LYQKB6WJ

Thats the NA version.

So yeah, we can only wait until more codes are revealed.

#13 Posted by yokofox33 (30774 posts) -

Yeah, sorry bout that, but i did say i didnt know if those codes will work too for the NA version.

Still, there is hope, the codes may have changed, but the extra content still should be there

Edy Nelson and her detachment - CR6BG1A9LYQKB6WJ

Thats the NA version.

So yeah, we can only wait until more codes are revealed.

Marmotas

OMG! I love you! I now have both Marina AND Jann Walker on my team!

#14 Posted by ThePlothole (11515 posts) -

Oddly though my code Gamestop gave me for some maps isn't working. That stinks.

Marmotas

My code doesn't work either. And the site the tell you to go to on the receipt doesn't even mention VC2. WTH??

#15 Posted by Waia (39 posts) -

Yeah.. whenI picked up my preordered copy it didnt come with any codes, I kinda forgot about them. But if anyone finds anymore for the U.S version please put them up, I would greatly appreciate it.

#16 Posted by ThePlothole (11515 posts) -

Yeah.. whenI picked up my preordered copy it didnt come with any codes, I kinda forgot about them. But if anyone finds anymore for the U.S version please put them up, I would greatly appreciate it.

Waia

Oh yes, the first time they didn't even print a code. In fact the people behind the counter didn't even know there was a code. They had to go into their computer system to check, then reprint my receipt with one.

#17 Posted by yokofox33 (30774 posts) -

Waia

If you open the Freshman Cadet Guide on the official VC2 website, they'll give you some codes at the end of the document. One is for Edy's Detachment I think, and the other 2 are just decals.

Website.

#18 Posted by yokofox33 (30774 posts) -

Durrrr.

You have to redeem the 12-digit code given to you by Gamestop on the actual PSN Store. The maps are actually downloadable content that will be available on 9-28 for everyone to purchase I believe.

#19 Posted by optiplex7 (738 posts) -

I preordered it and i didnt get a code from gamespot/eb either now i have to buy the codes?

#20 Posted by yokofox33 (30774 posts) -

I preordered it and i didnt get a code from gamespot/eb either now i have to buy the codes?

optiplex7

I'd call them up and explain to them you pre-ordered the game and are entitled to a code. I'm sure they have in their records that you pre-ordered it.

#21 Posted by Waia (39 posts) -

[QUOTE="Waia"]

yokofox33

If you open the Freshman Cadet Guide on the official VC2 website, they'll give you some codes at the end of the document. One is for Edy's Detachment I think, and the other 2 are just decals.

Website.

Ok thanks for those, ill try them after school.

#22 Posted by Alkaidism (25 posts) -
=o Bit late for me to stumble on this thread, but I figured I'd leave my thanks as well.
#23 Posted by Ringx55 (5967 posts) -
Good info TC, I'll remember this when I get around to renting the first one for the PS3 and maybe picking this bad boy up.
#24 Posted by Waia (39 posts) -

Yea, went back to gamestop, got a code, and it didnt work either. the game is AWESOME though.

#25 Posted by habit0422 (84 posts) -

Didn't see anyone mention it so I will. If you have Valyria Chronicles 1 copy your save data from your PS3 to your PSP and it will unlock Ishara and a sticker. I don't know if it has to be a cleared game save or not, mine was.

#26 Posted by Sphire (2081 posts) -
I know this is off-topic, but since there isn't an official VC2 thread, I'll just post here. I need to rant. For some reason, I can only go about 2 missions in this game before I get hit by headaches. Argh, damn it's annoying. I really miss the gameplay, so I'm hyped after re-realising how awesome the gameplay is. Heck I'm tempted to replay VC (since the characters in VC were just awesome). Even Mirror's Edge, where I got nauseous, wasn't this bad in terms of game-time. Damn, I just keep staring at my psp knowing I can't go on. Argh...end rant.
#27 Posted by Waia (39 posts) -

I know this is off-topic, but since there isn't an official VC2 thread, I'll just post here. I need to rant. For some reason, I can only go about 2 missions in this game before I get hit by headaches. Argh, damn it's annoying. I really miss the gameplay, so I'm hyped after re-realising how awesome the gameplay is. Heck I'm tempted to replay VC (since the characters in VC were just awesome). Even Mirror's Edge, where I got nauseous, wasn't this bad in terms of game-time. Damn, I just keep staring at my psp knowing I can't go on. Argh...end rant. Sphire

Dude that sucks, I have never played the first VC (no PS3 unfortunatley) but I absolutley love this game, I say "Meh, I have homework to do so ill just do a quick, easy mission to get some extra cash for that new weapon I wanted" and then 4 hours and 12 missions later I say "ya know I really havent even scratched the surface of the story yet, maybe I should do a few more missions, homework can go screw itself"

#28 Posted by yokofox33 (30774 posts) -

Didn't see anyone mention it so I will. If you have Valyria Chronicles 1 copy your save data from your PS3 to your PSP and it will unlock Ishara and a sticker. I don't know if it has to be a cleared game save or not, mine was.

habit0422

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I'm gonna do that now. Thanks.

Oh snap! Isara is an Armored Tech Soldier. She's gonna smack things for me!

#29 Posted by optiplex7 (738 posts) -

anyone figured out the phantasy star missions? Can i use the demo?

#30 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

For the phantasy star online just download a save file from gamefaqs and upload it to your psp.

#31 Posted by LURCH87 (1375 posts) -

so do these work on US version or not?

do not want to waste time inputing codes that do not work

#32 Posted by optiplex7 (738 posts) -

no

#33 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
Dang it!, my favorite lancer didn't make a cameo... I wanted the flaming guy from VC1..
#34 Posted by yokofox33 (30774 posts) -

Dang it!, my favorite lancer didn't make a cameo... I wanted the flaming guy from VC1..Fightingfan

Dude. Use the Edy Detachment code. I think you'll be quite happy. I know I was.

#35 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]Dang it!, my favorite lancer didn't make a cameo... I wanted the flaming guy from VC1..yokofox33

Dude. Use the Edy Detachment code. I think you'll be quite happy. I know I was.

Yes!, I got Jann shes the man. :P I just hope the rest of the codes will have a NA version I want the SEGA and bayonetta on the side of my tank! So just to keep this thread alive what did you guys name your tank/squad?

#36 Posted by Sphire (2081 posts) -
While I still haven't started February yet, given my problems, I do still intend to continue sometime soon. Anyway, as for the tank, after seeing the chick in charge, for some reason my mind stuck on naming it S&M. As for the squad, I named it Fenrir (which probably sounds better as a tank name...). Full name was Elite Fenrir Forces last time I checked. Though I was tempted to go with Dreamy Fenrir Party.... Also..I want Alicia...