UT3 mods question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

alfonsorc84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 alfonsorc84
Member since 2005 • 1003 Posts

Yesterday i was trying to download some mods from ut3mod.com. i did all the steps required to download the mods (formatted my usb device with fat32, created all 3 carpets with capital letters, etc) but when i press start to download it to the last carpet i got an error.

So my question is ... could it be my internet connection cuz is wireless so i dunno .... and or can i download it to my PC then to my usb device then to my ps3? and how can i do it?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day :)

BushWacker69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 BushWacker69
Member since 2007 • 614 Posts

can i extend this queztion as well. it might be really n00bish what i'm asking but still....

can you use the ps3's browser to download the mods direct from ut3mod.com?

theres no need to rush my Q because it isn' out till march 29th o'er here.

thank you guys

Avatar image for bearded_snowman
bearded_snowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 bearded_snowman
Member since 2004 • 514 Posts

You have to make sure the folders are in the right order and are labelled correctly. Not sure right now what the folders are to be called but I remember that the last file has to be a .jam file in order for it to work.

If you go to the UT3 forums there is a guide posted

alfonsorc84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 alfonsorc84

You have to make sure the folders are in the right order and are labelled correctly. Not sure right now what the folders are to be called but I remember that the last file has to be a .jam file in order for it to work.

bearded_snowman

yes there are in the right order first the ''PS3'' carpet, then the ''SAVEDATA'' carpet and finally the ''BLUS30086-MODIMPORT'' carpet but it rfuse to download the mod and i dont know why

Avatar image for bearded_snowman
bearded_snowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 bearded_snowman
Member since 2004 • 514 Posts
[QUOTE="bearded_snowman"]

alfonsorc84

yes there are in the right order first the ''PS3'' carpet, then the ''SAVEDATA'' carpet and finally the ''BLUS30086-MODIMPORT'' carpet but it rfuse to download the mod and i dont know why

I know it took me a few trys before I got it to work. I know I said this but make sure its all correctly spelled and put in the right order with the .jam file being in the ''BLUS30086-MODIMPORT'' folder.

http://www.ut3mod.com/2007/12/downloading-ps3-ut3-mods-directly-to.html

alfonsorc84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 alfonsorc84
[QUOTE="alfonsorc84"][QUOTE="bearded_snowman"]

bearded_snowman

I know it took me a few trys before I got it to work. I know I said this but make sure its all correctly spelled and put in the right order with the .jam file being in the ''BLUS30086-MODIMPORT'' folder.

http://www.ut3mod.com/2007/12/downloading-ps3-ut3-mods-directly-to.html

ok ill try that when i get home thanks a lot :)