This topic is locked from further discussion.

SovietKid17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SovietKid17
Member since 2007 • 453 Posts
i had to update my ps3 today. i wonder why>?
blisken11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 blisken11
Member since 2006 • 160 Posts
what version? 2.36? if so you haven't been on for couple days atleast.
jimm895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jimm895
Member since 2007 • 7703 Posts
Depends on which update you got. If you got 2.40 then your the envy of everyone on here :D . If you got 2.36 that just means you haven't been on-line for a few days.
ParadiseAwaits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ParadiseAwaits
Member since 2007 • 1410 Posts

After I finished downloading the new 2.4FW update, I went to go start up a private chat and tell my friend and...

Yea, it kind of blew up.

Looks like the new firmware update isn't ready yet. ;)

charomid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 charomid
Member since 2005 • 901 Posts
^ that looks so funny. but really, is the 2.4 update out?
blisken11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 blisken11
Member since 2006 • 160 Posts
no maybe tommorow night though, http://www.psu.com/PSN-to-receive-maintenance-tomorrow-News--a0004053-p0.php
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts
After I finished downloading the new 2.4FW update, I went to go start up a private chat and tell my friend and...

Yea, it kind of blew up.

ParadiseAwaits
The gigantic dent/hole in that PS3 reminds of the damaged cars in GTA IV.:P
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts
[QUOTE="ParadiseAwaits"] After I finished downloading the new 2.4FW update, I went to go start up a private chat and tell my friend and...

Yea, it kind of blew up.

Vyse_Legends

I suck at driving in that game, so it's a sight I know all too well.

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Vyse_Legends
[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="ParadiseAwaits"] After I finished downloading the new 2.4FW update, I went to go start up a private chat and tell my friend and...

Yea, it kind of blew up.

hazelnutman

You know I suck at driving...depending on the situation.

It's weird actually just driving down the street I'll crach into everything and blow up my car like 5 times. But put cops or gangsters after me and all of a sudden I'm swerving through traffic and doing action movie stunts.:?

hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hazelnutman
[QUOTE="hazelnutman"][QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="ParadiseAwaits"] After I finished downloading the new 2.4FW update, I went to go start up a private chat and tell my friend and...

Yea, it kind of blew up.

Vyse_Legends

It's weird actually just driving down the street I'll crach into everything and blow up my car like 5 times. But put cops or gangsters after me and all of a sudden I'm swerving through traffic and doing action movie stunts.:?

Sure, I do action movie stunts, but they're usually by accident :D

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Vyse_Legends
[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="hazelnutman"][QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="ParadiseAwaits"] After I finished downloading the new 2.4FW update, I went to go start up a private chat and tell my friend and...

Yea, it kind of blew up.

hazelnutman

Yeah accidental stunts are great.:lol: To bad you don't get paid for those anymore.:(

Oh and noticed Haruhi in your sig now. Aren't people gonna miss how much you heart MGS?:P

jimm895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jimm895
[QUOTE="hazelnutman"][QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="hazelnutman"][QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="ParadiseAwaits"] After I finished downloading the new 2.4FW update, I went to go start up a private chat and tell my friend and...

Yea, it kind of blew up.

Vyse_Legends

Yeah accidental stunts are great.:lol: To bad you don't get paid for those anymore.:(

Oh and noticed Haruhi in your sig now. Aren't people gonna miss how much you heart MGS?:P

I had enough of those crazy driving stunts years ago in real life. These driving games really don't even come close to being anything like that kind of experience.

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Vyse_Legends
I had enough of those crazy driving stunts years ago in real life. These driving games really don't even come close to being anything like that kind of experience.jimm895
Just give games time eventually they will be super special awesome real and you can experience things like that all over again.:P
jimm895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jimm895

[QUOTE="jimm895"]I had enough of those crazy driving stunts years ago in real life. These driving games really don't even come close to being anything like that kind of experience.Vyse_Legends
Just give games time eventually they will be super special awesome real and you can experience things like that all over again.:P

That would be kinda hard to do, nothing like being in the drivers seat while doing these things.

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Vyse_Legends

[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="jimm895"]I had enough of those crazy driving stunts years ago in real life. These driving games really don't even come close to being anything like that kind of experience.jimm895

That would be kinda hard to do, nothing like being in the drivers seat while doing these things.

Well most driving games now let you drive from the driver seat perspective of the driver.:P
jimm895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jimm895
[QUOTE="jimm895"]

[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="jimm895"]I had enough of those crazy driving stunts years ago in real life. These driving games really don't even come close to being anything like that kind of experience.Vyse_Legends

Well most driving games now let you drive from the driver seat perspective of the driver.:P

True but it's kinda hard to have to feeling of haveing to get a vehicle back under control in a slide or some of the other crazy things I did back then. If there was some kind of a set-up that would simulate that feeling then that would be something to look at. :D

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Vyse_Legends
[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="jimm895"]

[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="jimm895"]I had enough of those crazy driving stunts years ago in real life. These driving games really don't even come close to being anything like that kind of experience.jimm895

True but it's kinda hard to have to feeling of haveing to get a vehicle back under control in a slide or some of the other crazy things I did back then. If there was some kind of a set-up that would simulate that feeling then that would be something to look at. :D

Well it would probably be like one of those things in an arcade.:P

Kougaiji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Kougaiji
Member since 2004 • 285 Posts
i had to update my ps3 today. i wonder why>?SovietKid17

Yeah you probably just got 2.36 as the other dudes mentioned.
jimm895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jimm895
[QUOTE="jimm895"][QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="jimm895"]

[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="jimm895"]I had enough of those crazy driving stunts years ago in real life. These driving games really don't even come close to being anything like that kind of experience.Vyse_Legends

Well it would probably be like one of those things in an arcade.:P

True we can only dream can't we. We all know that it's gonna be while for this to come around to the consumer though.

hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 hazelnutman

Vyse_Legends

Metal Gear Solid will live through my Liquid-Ocelot GIF :lol:

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Vyse_Legends
[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"]

hazelnutman

Well I don't think your friend avatar will be to happy about that especially since your sig is part of the Hare Hare Yukai.:P
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 hazelnutman
[QUOTE="hazelnutman"][QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"]

Vyse_Legends

Well I don't think your friend avatar will be to happy about that especially since your sig is part of the Hare Hare Yukai.:P

Sshhhh, it's a secret :P

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Vyse_Legends
[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="hazelnutman"][QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"]

hazelnutman

You know what a secret can used for then?:twisted:

Blackmailharuhiposter2.jpg Haruhi Suzumiya image by Kisaragi-Yuffie

That part was so ****ing great!:lol:

hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 hazelnutman
[QUOTE="hazelnutman"][QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="hazelnutman"][QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"]

Vyse_Legends

I LOVE that part.

Poor Mikuru though :|

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Vyse_Legends
[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="hazelnutman"][QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="hazelnutman"][QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"]

hazelnutman

I LOVE that part.

Poor Mikuru though :|

I know even thought I was laughing my *** off I still felt so damn sorry for her.:P Man I have got to the the series to see more stuff like that.:lol: