Unchartered 3 , pls no more dragged ending

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dinjo_jo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 0

#1 dinjo_jo
Member since 2008 • 691 Posts
Pls not like UC2
Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts
i liked the way UC2 ended thank you! Very endearing! :evil:
Wesrcks13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Wesrcks13
Member since 2009 • 1226 Posts

i liked the way UC2 ended thank you! Very endearing! :evil:MrSelf-Destruct

:lol: Clowns ;)

Anyway TC, I agree with you 100% I started to lose interest in the single player once it got towards the end, I remember I got the game day 1 and I actually took like 2-3 weeks off playing the game once it got towards the end I got less and less interested in finishing it and didn't finish it till the next month, imo that final boss sucked so much one of the worst ever, they should have had something similar to that cinematic 1 vs 1 hand to hand fight like the end of the train stage. :(

Jinroh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jinroh_basic
Member since 2002 • 6413 Posts

i love how UC2 starts, unfolds and finishes. so, nope.

evilmaster2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 evilmaster2424
Member since 2009 • 2060 Posts

[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]i liked the way UC2 ended thank you! Very endearing! :evil:Wesrcks13

Anyway TC, I agree with you 100% I started to lose interest in the single player once it got towards the end, I remember I got the game day 1 and I actually took like 2-3 weeks off playing the game once it got towards the end I got less and less interested in finishing it and didn't finish it till the next month, imo that final boss sucked so much one of the worst ever, they should have had something similar to that cinematic 1 vs 1 hand to hand fight like the end of the train stage. :(

ill agree that the final boss did suck but i still didnt mind how it ended. defently having a better fight and a a hell of alot of suspense built up to it would defently help in the ending of the next game

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#6 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
Pls not like UC2dinjo_jo
OMG. :shock: Someone else in the world like me. Uncharted 2 just dragged and dragged on, I was wondering how much better it could have been to be shorter like its predecessor. When I SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER found out bout the tree sap is that SPOILER DONE I literally groaned, it was making me wonder how out of ideas ND was.
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MrSelf-Destruct

[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]i liked the way UC2 ended thank you! Very endearing! :evil:Wesrcks13

Did you just call me a clown? :shock: Anyway, I thought his post was simple and kinda dumb so I gave it a simple and kinda dumb response. ;) Honestly, I don't see what you are agreeing on. You say the last boss was bad. He says the ending dragged on. And I think both of you are wrong. lol

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

[QUOTE="Wesrcks13"]

[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]i liked the way UC2 ended thank you! Very endearing! :evil:MrSelf-Destruct

Did you just call me a clown? :shock: Anyway, I thought his post was simple and kinda dumb so I gave it a simple and kinda dumb response. ;) Honestly, I don't see what you are agreeing on. You say the last boss was bad. He says the ending dragged on. And I think both of you are wrong. lol

Pretty sure he meant the "What's a 10?" "Clowns" line that was there.

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MrSelf-Destruct
Well now.... don't I look stupid. :oops: Forgot about that part. :P
Wesrcks13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Wesrcks13
Member since 2009 • 1226 Posts

[QUOTE="Wesrcks13"]

[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]i liked the way UC2 ended thank you! Very endearing! :evil:MrSelf-Destruct

Nope,

[spoiler] Ending: In Drake's scale 1-10 in fear, what's a 10? :P [/spoiler]

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MrSelf-Destruct

[QUOTE="MrSelf-Destruct"]

[QUOTE="Wesrcks13"]

Wesrcks13

Nope,

Yeah, I forgot about that little line there. My bad, dude. SMH @ MrSelf-Destruct

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

It is funny how people complained that the first game was too short. They actually make the game longer and people complain about that. The ending was cool. Yeah the final boss battle wasn't good but neither is any final boss anymore. I liked the whole guardian thing. I thought it was cool and it was a nice change from what the rest of the game was. If they ended the game at the train scene, the game would have been shorter than the first one. I finished it all the first day I got it.

Zathic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#15 Zathic
Member since 2007 • 1946 Posts

I thought it was perfect

00Killaz00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#16 00Killaz00
Member since 2010 • 1014 Posts

Uncharted DF was much more balanced then UC2.... it went completely downhill after Chapter 14, still great though.... If the Desert isn't used TOO much in Uncharted 3 I could see it surpassing both..... Ugh, I hate that it's in a desert :(

dinjo_jo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#17 dinjo_jo
Member since 2008 • 691 Posts
The game was dragged a lot at the end i agree the game is the best till the first half
00Killaz00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 00Killaz00

The game was dragged a lot at the end i agree the game is the best till the first halfdinjo_jo

It was quite the thrill ride until Chapter 14 and then they just added a ton of filler for the story. Uncharted 3 I bet will have tremendous pacing, I really hate the new combat thing they have going on though,

GAMBIT1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GAMBIT1551
Member since 2010 • 384 Posts

I liked everything in the game except for the final boss.

johny300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 johny300
Member since 2010 • 12496 Posts
I liked everything but the chaprter with the snow and tenzen was boring, and the last boss fight sucked it should've been a hand to hand combat like MGS4.
nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#21 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts
I thought the ending was fine, the boss battle was alright even on Hard. They ended the story well also with the final section with Elena The only part of the ending I didn't like much was those guardians, unnecessary supernatural element. Still that and the ending were 10 times better than the first game.
gmaster456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 gmaster456
Member since 2008 • 7569 Posts
I also felt that the game just dragged on and on as well. And because of that, I think the 1st Uncharted was better.
BenderUnit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#23 BenderUnit22
Member since 2006 • 9597 Posts
Great ending on that game. Like everything else about it.
wwefanforlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#24 wwefanforlife
Member since 2006 • 3248 Posts

I enjoyed every bit of the game and I thought the story was good. I hate beating games with a short ending. I thought GTAIV was a drag that game was way too long to the point where it get's really boring.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

I thought the ending was fine, the boss battle was alright even on Hard. They ended the story well also with the final section with Elena The only part of the ending I didn't like much was those guardians, unnecessary supernatural element. Still that and the ending were 10 times better than the first game.nutcrackr

Well considering that the whole game revolved around the quest for a mythical, supernatural gem/stone/tree sap/whatever I thought the supernatural guardians were par for the course.

MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MrSelf-Destruct

[QUOTE="nutcrackr"]I thought the ending was fine, the boss battle was alright even on Hard. They ended the story well also with the final section with Elena The only part of the ending I didn't like much was those guardians, unnecessary supernatural element. Still that and the ending were 10 times better than the first game.worlock77

Well considering that the whole game revolved around the quest for a mythical, supernatural gem/stone/tree sap/whatever I thought the supernatural guardians were par for the course.

I agree with you there, but in a way i thought it was a bit much. How many times is Drake going to happen upon a bunch of supernatural beings? I think we already know what's gonna happen in the next game.... Mummies!!! :P
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="nutcrackr"]I thought the ending was fine, the boss battle was alright even on Hard. They ended the story well also with the final section with Elena The only part of the ending I didn't like much was those guardians, unnecessary supernatural element. Still that and the ending were 10 times better than the first game.MrSelf-Destruct

I agree with you there, but in a way i thought it was a bit much. How many times is Drake going to happen upon a bunch of supernatural beings? I think we already know what's gonna happen in the next game.... Mummies!!! :P

In a way I kinda look at the Uncharted series sorta like an amusement park ride. It's not going to offer up anything unexpected, but it'll be a fun ride while it lasts. So yeah, I fully expect to see mummys (or, more likely, djinn) in the next game and I'll have fun with Drake stumbling his way through it as always.

brickdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 156

#28 brickdoctor
Member since 2008 • 9746 Posts

U2 was great, but I will admit that the final four chapters did not match the quality of the rest of the game.

mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
I liked everything but the chaprter with the snow and tenzen was boring, johny300
What? :? That part was intense. I nearly **** my pants when [spoiler] that shadow moved when we were climbing up that wall [/spoiler]
spawnassasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 spawnassasin
Member since 2006 • 18702 Posts

everything in that game was awesome
except the final boss that one was kinda meh

HellsAngel2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#33 HellsAngel2c
Member since 2004 • 5540 Posts
I thought it needed to be longer.
HellsAngel2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 HellsAngel2c
Member since 2004 • 5540 Posts
I thought it needed to be longer.
Snakemaster9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Snakemaster9
Member since 2010 • 1420 Posts

only thing i hated was

[spoiler] teh supernatural guardians, i mean, NO more monster type thingies, if your gonna have bosses, just have big armored guys or helis/tanks like the first game [/spoiler]

Snakemaster9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Snakemaster9
Member since 2010 • 1420 Posts

only thing i hated was

[spoiler] teh supernatural guardians, i mean, NO more monster type thingies, if your gonna have bosses, just have big armored guys or helis/tanks like the first game [/spoiler]

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

You tellin' me theres such a thing as misperfection on Uncharted 2? :x

Pray to Naughty God doesn't hear you, sinnar!

00Killaz00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 00Killaz00

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="nutcrackr"]I thought the ending was fine, the boss battle was alright even on Hard. They ended the story well also with the final section with Elena The only part of the ending I didn't like much was those guardians, unnecessary supernatural element. Still that and the ending were 10 times better than the first game.MrSelf-Destruct

Descendants were the greatest! "DON't MESS WITH EDDY RAJA!" XD ... as for the guardians? They were stupid -.- ... OMG! They should make Eddy a mummy in UC3 :D

johny300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 johny300
Member since 2010 • 12496 Posts
[QUOTE="johny300"]I liked everything but the chaprter with the snow and tenzen was boring, mrmusicman247
What? :? That part was intense. I nearly **** my pants when [spoiler] that shadow moved when we were climbing up that wall [/spoiler]

I meant that part where you use ropes and find dead wolves and stuff it was boring lol, the best part was the city with the resistance fighting the game looked amazing and the building sequance OMG f******* epic!!!.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

Personally I beat Uncharted 2 over the course of two days, as it held me to the TV screen. I tried to space it out more to make it last longer, but I just couldnt do it :P. I will agree that the final boss could be better, although I thought it was good and everything else was amazing.

CALAMI7Y_CAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 CALAMI7Y_CAT
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

It is funny how people complained that the first game was too short. They actually make the game longer and people complain about that. The ending was cool. Yeah the final boss battle wasn't good but neither is any final boss anymore. I liked the whole guardian thing. I thought it was cool and it was a nice change from what the rest of the game was. If they ended the game at the train scene, the game would have been shorter than the first one. I finished it all the first day I got it.

gamenerd15
I agree completely with your opinion and honestly, yeah there were times (very few) when the game was dragging a little but like in any great story or game there has to be a conducting wire so that the game or story has fluidity. There's no felling of "how did we get here?" or "WOW where did this guy landed his ship?!" the game is amazing, the storyline is awesome and I can't wait for Uncharted 3! :P
DrRockso87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44 DrRockso87
Member since 2010 • 2647 Posts

Uncharted 2's final boss fight wasn't great (wasn't bad either) but it was much, much better than Uncharted 1's final boss fight. That disappointed me so much. [spoiler] Shoot all of his henchmen, then at the end run up to him, press triangle, square, run up to him, repeat. Then the credits. Bull. [/spoiler]