uncharted vs assasins creed?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ps3wizard45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 ps3wizard45
Member since 2007 • 12907 Posts
wich one should i get ? im running low on $$ so i can only get one .
SolidSnake2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SolidSnake2020
Member since 2006 • 2180 Posts

Go for Uncharted.

Assassin's Creed is good but not that good.

tubarao1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 tubarao1
Member since 2003 • 561 Posts
uncharted is better. AC has to many bugs
upay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 upay
Member since 2006 • 352 Posts
AC is fun in all but it freeze alot i hope they fix it though i would say go for uncharted im stuck with AC but it still is a great game
aznfool07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 aznfool07
Member since 2005 • 3552 Posts
Uncharted is better.
JoshIsKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 JoshIsKing
Member since 2009 • 39 Posts
This post is as old as Uncharted and Assassin's Creed...for anyone who finds themselves in this predicament. Cons: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune: You're ambushed around almost every corner. When you see cover and weapons then you know. He can only carry two weapons...Not really non-linear. Assassin's Creed: 9Assassinations, but before you assassinate them you need to do investigations 3 of 6 once that is done you get to start. The investigations are easy and boring *SPOILER* Pickpocket, eavesdrop, interrogate and informant. Forgive me If I forgot some.*SPOILER* The game does freezes a lot, but there is an update. Pros: Uncharted:Drake's Fortune: Awesome graphics, regenerating health, somewhat large levels and a great story. Assassin's Creed: Awesome graphics, non-linear, regenerating health, an arsenal of weapons, 3massive cities and other areas, and also great story. Verdict: Get them both. If you can't afford 'em right now get Assassin's Creed first then Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. Uncharted is short I got it yesterday and I'm on Chapter 11 of 22 within 5hours. Just pick them both up.
matty-b-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 matty-b-
Member since 2008 • 60 Posts

I think that Uncharted is a much more enjoyable game than AC. The first hour or twoof AC had someWOW moments but became very boringand repetitive after that.Uncharted wasfun from start to finish though.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

I'll just say Uncharted.

Bladex2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Bladex2k
Member since 2003 • 2755 Posts
This post is as old as Uncharted and Assassin's Creed...for anyone who finds themselves in this predicament. Cons: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune: You're ambushed around almost every corner. When you see cover and weapons then you know. He can only carry two weapons...Not really non-linear. Assassin's Creed: 9Assassinations, but before you assassinate them you need to do investigations 3 of 6 once that is done you get to start. The investigations are easy and boring *SPOILER* Pickpocket, eavesdrop, interrogate and informant. Forgive me If I forgot some.*SPOILER* The game does freezes a lot, but there is an update. Pros: Uncharted:Drake's Fortune: Awesome graphics, regenerating health, somewhat large levels and a great story. Assassin's Creed: Awesome graphics, non-linear, regenerating health, an arsenal of weapons, 3massive cities and other areas, and also great story. Verdict: Get them both. If you can't afford 'em right now get Assassin's Creed first then Uncharted: Drakes Fortune. Uncharted is short I got it yesterday and I'm on Chapter 11 of 22 within 5hours. Just pick them both up. JoshIsKing
wow you bumpped a 2 yr old thread... but yea go with part 2 of uncharted now LOL
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Good Lord. I had no idea this thread was 2 years old when I posted. My bad...