uncharted puzzle help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FatChuwawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 FatChuwawa
Member since 2007 • 736 Posts

I don't like asking for help in games usually but i've spent the last hour on a puzzle in uncharted. Its the bit where theres the 4 statues and you can turn them, i just can't get it! could someone please help me cause that would be great.

Thanks in advance

AlphaRedWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 AlphaRedWolf
Member since 2006 • 799 Posts

Hit select and open Drakes little journal. It has pictures of the statues with names next to them and a picture of a compass with names on it. Just match up the names and statues with the compass directions in the journal, then aim the large statues in the proper directions using the large compass painted on the floor of the room.

Hope that kinda makes sense...best I can do without popping the game in

RMANPOWER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#3 RMANPOWER
Member since 2007 • 2734 Posts
I remember this part, I had a little hard time figuring it out. The sad thing is that my wife wanted to try it out, so I gave her the controller and boom she got it done.
FreddieGermany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FreddieGermany
Member since 2005 • 562 Posts
this puzzle is easy use the big compass painted on the ground and drakes journal..... it shouldnt be that hard
shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
I had a problem with that as well - wasted 30 minutes of my life before I had enough and look up strategies online lol... problem solved, but was dissapointed because I wanted to complete it on my own.
FatChuwawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FatChuwawa
Member since 2007 • 736 Posts
I had a problem with that as well - wasted 30 minutes of my life before I had enough and look up strategies online lol... problem solved, but was dissapointed because I wanted to complete it on my own. shaunchgo
yeh i want t do it without help too. i'll go have another try now.
pro_gamer12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 pro_gamer12345
Member since 2006 • 1801 Posts

I remember this part, I had a little hard time figuring it out. The sad thing is that my wife wanted to try it out, so I gave her the controller and boom she got it done. RMANPOWER

lol