uncharted crushing trophy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Darthdaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Darthdaver
Member since 2008 • 182 Posts
so im trying to beat crushing but its IMPOSSIBLE!! so i was wondering is it possible to get the crushing trophy with another game save or something lets say i download a game save on crushing on the last chapter and i beat the last chapter can i get the crushing trophy then? im at chapter14 i think and i cant beat the place with the snipers.. its impossible...
RotaryRX7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 RotaryRX7
Member since 2003 • 7184 Posts
Hmm interesting. I got the platinum trophy, wonder how I did it if it's impossible? :roll: Seriously though, if you can't manage that part, you certainly won't manage the last chapter. That part is really annoying. The game uses set-patterns to deploy the AI. So, you need to find the patterns they use, and pick off the most important guys first. There's several parts with snipers, so are you talking about the ones in the church or the ones out in the courtyard or different ones all together? Hopefully you have an assault rifle or the sniper rifle, and you find some good cover. Pop up quick and take the shots, it's not that bad.
Darthdaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Darthdaver
in the courtyard, ive tried for 2 hours now.. damn, so its not possible to get a game save wich has done crushing and do the last chapter on crushing and get the trophy? yeah i know its bad to cheat and all, but i cant take it anymore.
navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 navstar29
Member since 2004 • 4036 Posts
Crushing Trophy is doable, I beat the game on Crushing before trophies came out and after trophies came out (except i didn't get the trophy because my game didn't register the trophy because I switched harddrive in the middle of me trying to get the trophy-which meant the save was from my old HDD and it wouldn't allow me to get trophies since the save didn't originate on the new HDD). So no you can't download a game save and try it, because it won't work.
blazndragon0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 blazndragon0
Member since 2006 • 703 Posts
Game saves don't work bud, sorry. You're going to have to tough it out. And yes, the last chapter is one of the hardest in the game so good luck with that.
Darthdaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Darthdaver
so i cannot get a game save from a friend who are on the last chapter? and beat the last chapter myself and get it?
xX_-X-_Xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 xX_-X-_Xx
Member since 2008 • 307 Posts
i have found stuff that could help through my playing... it's been awhile so i really have no idea where you are... tips/tricks/hints i know a bunch... as for your situation i really can't help because you're really just complaining sounds like you aren't trying too hard... i mean enter the place and run away, then over time they all come for you and now you have the upper hand... it's not hard at all... although courtyard forgot the names of the places but if it's not chapter 4,5,13,14 (i think)then it's a cake walk... those are the only chapters that are slightly harder...
xX_-X-_Xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 xX_-X-_Xx
Member since 2008 • 307 Posts
oh and no you can't and why would you want it.. if you can't get it yourself then why have it... to show off, what your friend can do?? they have their own account for that.
blazndragon0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 blazndragon0
Member since 2006 • 703 Posts
[QUOTE="Packfan104L4"]Because the game includes code to upload events to a trophy status as they happen. Say you need to find item A, B, and C to unlock the trophy. When you find item A, the game code sends info to the trophy code that part A is satisfied. Rinse and repeat B and C for a standard playthrough. Now with your "exploit", the trophy status would be cleared and uploading a savegame with A and B already found means nothing, since you don't progress through that section of game to activate the code that triggers A & B in the trophy code. You find C, and all your system sees is "Item C found"

Copied that from ps3trophies.org. Seems pretty accurate. So no, it wouldn't work.
lewisg1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lewisg1212
Member since 2005 • 1698 Posts
whhaa?? i completed crushing in like 6 hours 30 mins. BE PATIENT! always have a shotty....headshots...TAKE YOUR TIME FOOL
senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts
so i cannot get a game save from a friend who are on the last chapter? and beat the last chapter myself and get it?Darthdaver
You really want to do that? Pretty embarrassing. Anyways patience is obviously the key to any game with a cover system.
Dan_Lero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 Dan_Lero
Member since 2006 • 7487 Posts
It's not too hard, just dont go out all guns blazing, and use the cover system. Work out a good pattern/route too. Try CoD: WaW on Veteran, now that's hard:P
lewisg1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lewisg1212
Member since 2005 • 1698 Posts
[QUOTE="Darthdaver"]so i cannot get a game save from a friend who are on the last chapter? and beat the last chapter myself and get it?senses_fail_06
You really want to do that? Pretty embarrassing. Anyways patience is obviously the key to any game with a cover system.

no you cant btw....trophies are linked to PSN accounts
lusitanogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lusitanogamer
Member since 2006 • 9338 Posts
It's not impossible. I won it.:)
Scarrend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Scarrend
Member since 2008 • 26 Posts

Dude, just keep trying. While I was doing big boss emblem in mgs4, I repeated one part for around 8-12 hours before I got it done. Takes a bit of stamina but hey, we got time :-D

Wiiingssbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Wiiingssbb
Member since 2007 • 1136 Posts

i thought it was pretty easy. The boss fight was hard but i went on youtube to find a few good tips. I did it my first try after finding a new method.

crix3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#17 crix3
Member since 2008 • 552 Posts

I got it all by myself, and it wasnt that hard. Now there were a couple tricky parts but you eventually can beat them. If you REALLY need help on some parts then just google it or go on youtube, Im sure youll find some strategies there.

The_Wild_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 The_Wild_Tiger
Member since 2006 • 1712 Posts

Its not impossible. i have 100% of uncharted trophies. but it is really annoying and time consuming.i remember whn i was trying to beat crushing. there was alot of dying and cursing at the tv. ah.....goodtimes:D

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts
so im trying to beat crushing but its IMPOSSIBLE!! so i was wondering is it possible to get the crushing trophy with another game save or something lets say i download a game save on crushing on the last chapter and i beat the last chapter can i get the crushing trophy then? im at chapter14 i think and i cant beat the place with the snipers.. its impossible...Darthdaver
You aren't good enough so you obviously don't deserve the trophy. Live with it. It's nothing to worry about.
Takiwara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Takiwara
Member since 2006 • 1150 Posts
Crushing is not that hard if you stay behind cover and go for headshots. However, from what I remember, its annoying when the enemy throws grenades -_-. But anyway, just be patient and stay behind cover and wait for chances to pick off the enemy.
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts

I still haven't beaten crushing yet, and it is my last trophy for platinum

M0wen10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#22 M0wen10
Member since 2009 • 7555 Posts

I wouldn't even attempt it on crushing, lol.

Sk8ter_213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Sk8ter_213
Member since 2003 • 4573 Posts
i agree it is hard, I managed to blast through it in about 6 hours. Just keep trying.
Top-A-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#24 Top-A-Gamer
Member since 2008 • 344 Posts
lol this is what you do and im not lying. dont bother killing anyone just run to the side of the library where the massive whole is. you might have to stop next to a pillar if you get shot. and dont forget to do some roles
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
It's not impossible, just stay mobile from cover to cover and you'll get it. Staying in one cover for too long is bad because they usually flank you. I got kind of good at Crushing mode so it wasn't a problem. It made me good at the game and I thought it was awesome.
Avatar image for meluvulongtime8
meluvulongtime8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 14

#26 meluvulongtime8
Member since 2007 • 1428 Posts

TC do you really think it's worth it if you can't beat it yourself?!? What's the point of saying you have the platinum if you couldn't even do it. Fortunately it seems that you can't cheat like you want. I found that if you find yourself unable to beat the section your at multiple times it's best to take a break and come back to it. I found that whenever I did this I would pass that section the first or second time.