Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Thread The new villian

• 88 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Brawler-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 0

#1 Brawler-Dude
Member since 2008 • 1418 Posts

11-1-11

This thread is for all talk about Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Fortune hunter Nathan Drake is catapulted headlong into an adventure that takes him on a daring trek into the heart of the Arabian Desert in a search for the fabled "Atlantis of the Sands." This journey pits him and his mentor Victor Sullivan against the occult treachery of a shadowy clandestine organization and its ruthless leader. When the terrible secrets of this lost city are unearthed, Drake's quest descends into a desperate bid for survival that strains the limits of his endurance and forces him to confront his deepest fears. - IGN

Info on Uncharted 3

(NEW) In case you haven't heard, the new villain has come in a all new cutscene

Elena is confirmed for Uncharted 3

Gametraliers picks apart Uncharted 3 tralier, gives hints at possible new enemies, places to go, and story

"Uncharted 3 will have a more open feel the other Uncharted games" says Naughty Dog (This does not mean open world)

Informatiomn straight from Naughty Dog themselves

Rumor, Screenshot of Elena in the desert

Uncharted 3 covered in Edge magzine, read the whole thing here

Uncharted 3 trailer

Uncharted 3 "Behind the scenes"

Uncharted 3 gameplay

Gameinformer interview with Naughty Dog co-presdient

All around Uncharted info

This dude says Uncharted is overrated

Uncharted 2 almost didn't fit on PS3?!?

evilmaster2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 evilmaster2424
Member since 2009 • 2060 Posts
yay conmpletly useless thread....srsly it useless but whatever dont listen to me. btw before you mods go and delte this or suspned me or whatever you may do. i no bralwr-dude in real life so he really isnt bothered by this. with that said this thread is still useless
Brawler-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Brawler-Dude

Uncharted 3 images

Is that Elena Fisher?

Brawler-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Brawler-Dude

yay conmpletly useless thread....srsly it useless but whatever dont listen to me. btw before you mods go and delte this or suspned me or whatever you may do. i no bralwr-dude in real life so he really isnt bothered by this. with that said this thread is still uselessevilmaster2424
I wasn't done updating!!!!!

Brawler-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Brawler-Dude

adding pictures doent make the thread anyless useless then it already wasevilmaster2424
Shut up dude

JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts

[QUOTE="evilmaster2424"]adding pictures doent make the thread anyless useless then it already wasBrawler-Dude

Shut up dude

damn, ppl are so rude and spoiled by everythin. this dude went through the trouble to making a thread and going to update it and all u guys gotta say its useless? whats useless is you guys coming in here and posting. if u really think its stupid why bother posting? hey TC good job man, i actually am hyped about this game, hope to see more new info in time. stay up
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts

[QUOTE="Brawler-Dude"]

[QUOTE="evilmaster2424"]adding pictures doent make the thread anyless useless then it already wasJoKeR_421

Shut up dude

damn, ppl are so rude and spoiled by everythin. this dude went through the trouble to making a thread and going to update it and all u guys gotta say its useless? whats useless is you guys coming in here and posting. if u really think its stupid why bother posting? hey TC good job man, i actually am hyped about this game, hope to see more new info in time. stay up

To be fair, the TC really didn't put anything in his first post except one line and a picture but he has updated it since. He should have gathered all his data first before posting then updating it. Still, it doesn't give evilmaster any right to be a jerk. Back to the topic at hand, I think Uncharted 3 will be GotY.

JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JoKeR_421

[QUOTE="JoKeR_421"][QUOTE="Brawler-Dude"] Shut up dude

ExoticAnimal

To be fair, the TC really didn't put anything in his first post except one line and a picture but he has updated it since. He should have gathered all his data first before posting then updating it. Still, it doesn't give evilmaster any right to be a jerk. Back to the topic at hand, I think Uncharted 3 will be GotY.

yea i know, thats why im patient enough to wait before just coming in here and dissing someone for helping those who actually care for this game. im not sure if wanted to post twice so his thread stays up, or like me i cant fit in half the stuff he did in first post it give me html error all the time. but man that scene looks awesome though, with the whole fire and what not
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ExoticAnimal

[QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]

[QUOTE="JoKeR_421"] damn, ppl are so rude and spoiled by everythin. this dude went through the trouble to making a thread and going to update it and all u guys gotta say its useless? whats useless is you guys coming in here and posting. if u really think its stupid why bother posting? hey TC good job man, i actually am hyped about this game, hope to see more new info in time. stay upJoKeR_421

yea i know, thats why im patient enough to wait before just coming in here and dissing someone for helping those who actually care for this game. im not sure if wanted to post twice so his thread stays up, or like me i cant fit in half the stuff he did in first post it give me html error all the time. but man that scene looks awesome though, with the whole fire and what not

Yea, honestly, I think its way too early for one of these since there really isn't much info out yet. I just want to see some sand levels since that constitutes about 1/3 of the game if I remember correctly. I have the feeling that ND is going to have quicksand which would be cool to escape from.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Next time post extremely fast so you can "save" a post spot.
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JoKeR_421

[QUOTE="JoKeR_421"][QUOTE="Brawler-Dude"] Shut up dude

ExoticAnimal

yea true that. well i hope there will be more info from naughty dog to share with us. cuz its one of my favorite franchises
Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Texas2089
Member since 2003 • 16490 Posts
The game is 10 months away. Was this thread really necessary NOW?
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Fightingfan
The game is 10 months away. Was this thread really necessary NOW?Texas2089
Why don't people say the same thing to Charter and his FFVS13 thread a game that doesn't even have a release window.
ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ExoticAnimal

[QUOTE="Texas2089"]The game is 10 months away. Was this thread really necessary NOW?Fightingfan
Why don't people say the same thing to Charter and his FFVS13 thread a game that doesn't even have a release window.

lol, its all about who your friends are in this case. :P

Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Texas2089
Member since 2003 • 16490 Posts
[QUOTE="Texas2089"]The game is 10 months away. Was this thread really necessary NOW?Fightingfan

1. I have said that 2. There's actually been some news to report for Versus. Uncharted 3 was just announced. There's nothing really to talk about yet other than saying it looks good or it doesn't.
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#17 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="Texas2089"]The game is 10 months away. Was this thread really necessary NOW?Texas2089

1. I have said that 2. There's actually been some news to report for Versus. Uncharted 3 was just announced. There's nothing really to talk about yet other than saying it looks good or it doesn't.

I agree. I appreciate the hard work gone into this, but chances are this will be buried somewhere deep down in the pages after nine months of thread and all your hard work will go to waste. I don't want that.
Brawler-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Brawler-Dude

For those of you saying "why start this now" and "the game is just relased why now" and "it pointless theres not that much info" The point of a thread like this is for the NEWEST info to be placed on here. So start now and soon, there will be tons of info on it. Not "Oh yeah look new info, better make a Uncharted 3 thread" and go through all the trouble of making it to fin out that someone posted the same thing you did 5 hours before or even 5 mintues before. This way we don't have a million and 1 threads about Uncharted 3

Brawler-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Brawler-Dude

Bump

Jak-25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Jak-25
Member since 2007 • 2475 Posts

I can't wait for this game!

brickdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 156

#21 brickdoctor
Member since 2008 • 9746 Posts

I plan on getting it, but not on day one. There's too many games I'm excited for more this year.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#22 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts

For those of you saying "why start this now" and "the game is just relased why now" and "it pointless theres not that much info" The point of a thread like this is for the NEWEST info to be placed on here. So start now and soon, there will be tons of info on it. Not "Oh yeah look new info, better make a Uncharted 3 thread" and go through all the trouble of making it to fin out that someone posted the same thing you did 5 hours before or even 5 mintues before. This way we don't have a million and 1 threads about Uncharted 3

Brawler-Dude
It is really easy to keep a thread live. So keep supporting it here and there, leave it on your sig and you will be fine. I've gotten this when I did the Versus Thread last summer and look at it :P
Upparoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Upparoom
Member since 2010 • 2111 Posts

A Ben Linus type villain? Do want.

Now if only they got Michael Emerson in a video game :D

Jak-25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Jak-25
Member since 2007 • 2475 Posts

Thanks for the update! :D I am looking forward to more. :)

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Fightingfan
Day one no matter what I'll go sell my ass...ult rifle if I have a money issue.
giff23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 giff23
Member since 2010 • 31 Posts

can't wait to kick your guys butt on multiplayer. see you guys there. anyone still play drakes 2 on-line look me up giff23. im going to need a towel on hand for my drool when i start playing this game.

Brawler-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Brawler-Dude

For those 3 people that clicked, no because i don't like Uncharted. Really why did you click on this thread. A whole thread devoted to Uncharted

Brawler-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Brawler-Dude

One slight update you might want to check out. "Uncharted 3 will have a open feel to it then other uncharted games" Its kinda old news, but if you didn't hear about, then there you go

Brawler-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Brawler-Dude

That dude just said Uncharted was overrated, you don't hear that all the time

evilmaster2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 evilmaster2424

Brawler-Dude
who said it was overrated?
Brawler-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Brawler-Dude

[QUOTE="Brawler-Dude"]

evilmaster2424

first page dude, it under uncharted noormal info

evilmaster2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 evilmaster2424

[QUOTE="evilmaster2424"][QUOTE="Brawler-Dude"]

Brawler-Dude

yea no. i think yuor seeing thigns there was no one that said that
Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts
Day one no matter what I'll go sell my ass...ult rifle if I have a money issue.Fightingfan
How much for dat ass, yo? lol
KaY_86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 KaY_86
Member since 2009 • 280 Posts
DAY 1..but still ages for this to come out :s
Brawler-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Brawler-Dude

[QUOTE="Brawler-Dude"]

[QUOTE="evilmaster2424"] who said it was overrated?evilmaster2424

yea no. i think yuor seeing thigns there was no one that said that

I meant first post Is a link

Brawler-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Brawler-Dude

I really wonder, will Nate be in the new Tomb Raider, Lara be in Uncharted 3, or a new game all together

hxczuner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37 hxczuner
Member since 2009 • 2672 Posts

[QUOTE="JoKeR_421"][QUOTE="ExoticAnimal"]

ExoticAnimal

Yea, honestly, I think its way too early for one of these since there really isn't much info out yet. I just want to see some sand levels since that constitutes about 1/3 of the game if I remember correctly. I have the feeling that ND is going to have quicksand which would be cool to escape from.

tell that to Charter :lol: It's never too early for a hype thread
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Young_Charter
You never know.. They probably would get that poppin.. With Lara and Drake
evilmaster2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 evilmaster2424

I really wonder, will Nate be in the new Tomb Raider, Lara be in Uncharted 3, or a new game all together

Brawler-Dude
i doubt it. although it would be a great combination it most likely wont happen.
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#40 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

I want a better story and setting like Uncharted 1, and not something that slogs off in the end like Uncharted 2 does. The gameplay is there, but the story isn't up to snuff.

xGho5tx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 xGho5tx
Member since 2008 • 768 Posts
Day one for sure
Brawler-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Brawler-Dude

I'm gald about the tralier pick aprat, because it gives a little more info

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Young_Charter
I won't be surprised if it comes out earlier.. but you never know if they have a thing with bringing this game out every Fall (since the last two came out around that time)
BoxingTheStars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 BoxingTheStars
Member since 2007 • 1241 Posts

wait you mean Young_Charter isn't responsible for this thread?! I though he just took over the "Officail Game Threads"

but yes Uncharted 3 is going to be amazing and if that rumor about Nathan Drake and Lara Croft teaming up is true then I think I might just explode

Brawler-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Brawler-Dude

wait you mean Young_Charter isn't responsible for this thread?! I though he just took over the "Officail Game Threads"

but yes Uncharted 3 is going to be amazing and if that rumor about Nathan Drake and Lara Croft teaming up is true then I think I might just explode

BoxingTheStars

Nope, I did, this is probeley really delayed but yup, I'm the one who made this thread and the inFAMOUS 2 thread. Young_Charter is good at making the threads, but he not the only one who can :P

The_Azoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

#46 The_Azoth
Member since 2008 • 185 Posts

So far so good :P

Brawler-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Brawler-Dude

I'm truly not shocked that elena will be in the game, really not shocked

Avatar image for MrSelf-Destruct
MrSelf-Destruct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 MrSelf-Destruct
Member since 2010 • 13400 Posts

Brawler-Dude
I'd be hurt if she wasn't. lol
Brawler-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Brawler-Dude

[QUOTE="Brawler-Dude"]

MrSelf-Destruct

I'd be hurt if she wasn't. lol

I think everyone would be, I truly think everyone would be. On that note I wonder if Chole will return or make a cameo

evil_angel74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 evil_angel74
Member since 2007 • 988 Posts

New info about the fire here and some other stuff. At least I think it's new :?