Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception announced

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nerkle01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Nerkle01
Member since 2007 • 1254 Posts
Leaked before it was called Uncharted 3: World of Deception. Now it's U3: Drakes Deception. Funny how there so similar?
BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

It's pretty awesome aye :D They have 11 months to make a stunner, look at the trailer already...it's unbelievable.

Naughty Dog you have my praise you f***** kings!!

:P

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

Actuallt the non-leak (it was really just some dude's art project) was called "World of Deceit". That might seem like a small difference, but it's a difference nonetheless. I wouldn't say it's all that funny. The whole deceit/deception thing is so often used it borders on cliche.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BattleSpectre

Actually the non-leak (it was really just some dude's art project) was called "World of Deceit". worlock77

It's pretty funny how someones "art project" can cause such a big stir in the video game world.

I might have to do one myself someday 8)..... Uncharted 4: Revolutions :lol:

Keyblade_150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 Keyblade_150
Member since 2007 • 558 Posts

Majorly excited for this game :D

Srenjy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Srenjy
Member since 2010 • 307 Posts
cant wait for that game!!! :)
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#7 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

Uncharted 2 was amazing hopefully this can match its standards.

LORDDICE1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LORDDICE1
Member since 2007 • 1263 Posts

you do know that this game has been in development forquite a while right?

It's pretty awesome aye :D They have 11 months to make a stunner, look at the trailer already...it's unbelievable.

BattleSpectre

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BattleSpectre

you do know that this game has been in development forquite a while right? [QUOTE="BattleSpectre"]

LORDDICE1

Yes, yes i do. But they have an "extra" 11 months to make this game even more perfect.

What i was trying to say was Naughty Dog won't dissapoint ;)

Avatar image for phantom_blade66
phantom_blade66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#10 phantom_blade66
Member since 2009 • 930 Posts
[QUOTE="BattleSpectre"]

The trailer? Its just a table showing guns and journals and such, how can you tell anything about the game from that? Unless there's been another teaser trailer announced besides that one that everyone has gone mad posting since Wednesday
Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#11 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

I remembering it being World of Deceit, but anyway yeah, great news that Uncharted 3: Drake's Deceptionis coming out next year!!

Venom_Raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 124

#12 Venom_Raptor
Member since 2010 • 6959 Posts

[QUOTE="LORDDICE1"]

you do know that this game has been in development forquite a while right? [QUOTE="BattleSpectre"]

BattleSpectre

Yes, yes i do. But they have an "extra" 11 months to make this game even more perfect.

What i was trying to say was Naughty Dog won't dissapoint ;)

Of course they won't disappoint! :D

nightshade869

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#13 nightshade869
Member since 2007 • 3457 Posts
I cannot wait for this game!! I love the Unhcarted series.
BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BattleSpectre

[QUOTE="BattleSpectre"]

phantom_blade66

The trailer? Its just a table showing guns and journals and such, how can you tell anything about the game from that? Unless there's been another teaser trailer announced besides that one that everyone has gone mad posting since Wednesday

Yeah apparently there is a small gameplay trailer that everyone is raving about. It was found on VGA i believe.

Nerkle01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Nerkle01

Actuallt the non-leak (it was really just some dude's art project) was called "World of Deceit". That might seem like a small difference, but it's a difference nonetheless. I wouldn't say it's all that funny. The whole deceit/deception thing is so often used it borders on cliche.

worlock77
It's not. It's just an expression. Oh wow you are right. I thought they both had the same word in their titles. But the free wallpaper for the game is great!
Nerkle01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Nerkle01
Do you guys notice how Drake crashes alot of stuff? First a train, now a plane? Man does drake have bad luck or what?
Srenjy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Srenjy
Member since 2010 • 307 Posts
Do you guys notice how Drake crashes alot of stuff? First a train, now a plane? Man does drake have bad luck or what?Nerkle01
yeh! he has a bad luck, and sully has the good luck! :P
Nerkle01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Nerkle01
[QUOTE="Nerkle01"]Do you guys notice how Drake crashes alot of stuff? First a train, now a plane? Man does drake have bad luck or what?Srenjy
yeh! he has a bad luck, and sully has the good luck! :P

Haha yep good old Sullivan. "I'm getting too old for this drake"
Vader993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Vader993
Member since 2010 • 7533 Posts

world of deception sounds better than drake's deception imo

kidunique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 kidunique
Member since 2009 • 186 Posts
I am so glad this game has been officially announced. this will be one of the few new games on my list that i'm actually buying. CAn't wait. Haven't been disappointed so far in the series. I'll make sure to get this on the day it comes out.
Nerkle01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Nerkle01

world of deception sounds better than drake's deception imo

Vader993
Yes it does. The other sounds..well corny imo
tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8691 Posts

I was so ecstatic the day this game was announced. When I moved on from the PS2 to the next gen consoles Drake's Fortune was the 1st game I played, and just fell in love with it. UC2 blew my head off on so many proportions. It was bigdrastic change from Drake's Fortune and the eperience was unlike any other I've ever seen on consoles. Eversince then, I've been playing UC2 all year long nonstop.

I'm so glad Naughty God is comming back to us with UC3. The demo looked great being a year away from its release and instantly adored it the moment it started. It reminded me o fwhat made UC2 the masterpiece it was cinematic-wise. If UC3 is any indication it'll follow UC2 footsteps on enormous new levels count me in and lock me in.

Uc3 is my GOTY 2011. :D

smsnsimba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 smsnsimba
Member since 2006 • 139 Posts
[QUOTE="phantom_blade66"][QUOTE="BattleSpectre"]

There's a few quick glimpses of some of the game scenarios, one of which is has unbelieveable water physics. Why's there all this water in the desert? See my previous post for my plotline guess way before the official announcement: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=27496795&msg_id=326261419#326261419 I pretty much just blurted what I'd like to see in a game, glad to see it's coming to fruition, lol.
Nerkle01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Nerkle01
[QUOTE="smsnsimba"][QUOTE="phantom_blade66"][QUOTE="BattleSpectre"]

There's a few quick glimpses of some of the game scenarios, one of which is has unbelieveable water physics. Why's there all this water in the desert? See my previous post for my plotline guess way before the official announcement: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=27496795&msg_id=326261419#326261419 I pretty much just blurted what I'd like to see in a game, glad to see it's coming to fruition, lol.

I wanna know why drake crashed that plane.