Unable to connect with friends.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

COD4Freaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 COD4Freaky
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I have been trying to connect with one of my friends that bought COD 4 just like me and we sometimes can connect on private games or to each others parties but most of the time now it will not allow me I get a connection error.. This also happens on Burnout Paradise City. Funny thing is that i can play with other people on random online games same thing with him we just can't connect to each other so we can play. I was wonderting if it has to do with ps3 updates?

COD4Freaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 COD4Freaky
BUmP
OutFromOutWher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 OutFromOutWher
Member since 2006 • 167 Posts

I have been trying to connect with one of my friends that bought COD 4 just like me and we sometimes can connect on private games or to each others parties but most of the time now it will not allow me I get a connection error.. This also happens on Burnout Paradise City. Funny thing is that i can play with other people on random online games same thing with him we just can't connect to each other so we can play. I was wonderting if it has to do with ps3 updates?

COD4Freaky
Its your router or your freinds router. Same thing happened to me with one indivadual person that I know. He bought a new rouer and I can conncet to him. Try sending invites to him so he can connect to you. Other than that, its someons router, yours or theres.
TweakyChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TweakyChief
Member since 2007 • 386 Posts
not too sure what the problem is with conecting but i know of a few people i play with have that same problem
Ensiferum1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 Ensiferum1337
ya i have the exact problem... i can connect to all my other friends but just this one i cant.... he can connect to all his friends too... just not me -.-