Ult. MvC3 - Dr Strange and Nemesis

This topic is locked from further discussion.

newhighscore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 newhighscore
Member since 2008 • 2037 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wqbxwb9HBc

What do you guys think?

elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
dr strange was one of my favorite marvel heroes i hope that moon knight is in the game he would be a good fit for the game, and even tho tyrant was the best bow its nice to see RE is getting some love from when the games were good
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
i think i should never buy a fighting game from capcom cause they will just release a better version later on -.- mvc3 is such a mess.. maybe ill consider getting this.
newhighscore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 newhighscore
Member since 2008 • 2037 Posts

dr strange was one of my favorite marvel heroes i hope that moon knight is in the game he would be a good fit for the game, and even tho tyrant was the best bow its nice to see RE is getting some love from when the games were goodelbert_b_23

moon knight would be a good fit. i think RE has cluttered this game enough. 4 characters now.id like to see more diversity on the capcom side. im still baffled by the absence of onimusha characters.

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts

I highly doubt either of them will be making it onto my team.:?

TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts
Hurry up and give us some Phoenix Wright, Frank West, and Rocket Raccoon footage, Capcom.
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
Dr. Strange looks great.. Nemesis is my favorite RE character so I'm gonna play the crap out of him. :twisted:
JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
wtf are they doing???? the health bars are just to damn low. 2, 3 moves and the character already less than half their health is gone. and each character they add, they just make them cheesy and unstoppable ....i laugh at u capcom, u have failed me for the last time.
MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Still no Black Widow? Still not buyin'... Also, I think the issuing of a new disc-based edition without the option for DLC of the new content to owners of the way-less-than-year-old original edition is pretty stinky of CAPCOM. They issued OTHER fighters and content that way, what gives? I know that fight games have a storied history of multiple editions in quick successions, but c'mon CAP - Do ya wanna live in the nickel-dime your fans world of DLC, or do you wanna stay in the past? Quit giving such mixed messages...

:?

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
[QUOTE="MonkeySpot"]

Still no Black Widow? Still not buyin'... Also, I think the issuing of a new disc-based edition without the option for DLC of the new content to owners of the way-less-than-year-old original edition is pretty stinky of CAPCOM. They issued OTHER fighters and content that way, what gives? I know that fight games have a storied history of multiple editions in quick successions, but c'mon CAP - Do ya wanna live in the nickel-dime your fans world of DLC, or do you wanna stay in the past? Quit giving such mixed messages...

:?

12 new characters for 40 dollars is way less than the normal street fighter, mvc3 or mk DLC fighting game characters would of cost all together.. but they have already said they had plans of releasing this as a steady stream of DLC but the natural diseasters put a stop to that plan.. either way, this thread seems to be more of "what do you think of these characters thread" and not "what do you think of capcoms business plan".. if you want to comment on the latter there are plenty of threads dedicated to that issue. ;)
parvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 parvie
Member since 2008 • 2168 Posts

Capcom is comprised of money-hungry tools.

benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#13 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9175 Posts

I was wanting Onimusha charcters like Soki and Samanosuke

LP4EVA2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points