twisted metal 2 on psn

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts
wow finally we are starting to get actual good things on the store. I mean we got spyro last week as well. Even though spyro isn't super awsome and the difficulty is a little too easy, but it is an alright game. I was just thinking when I saw spyro up, that they should put twisted metal 2 on the store. It seems that sony could turn this around yet. Hopefully we will get jet moto 2 or something else cool. I doubt 3rd parties will put anything up though, so all those wishing for FF and Chrono Cross can just stop dreaming. Hopefully more things to come.
FlemmingM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 FlemmingM
Member since 2005 • 308 Posts
Just to give you a fair warning... I read here on the forums the there was No Multiplayer in the version availble on psn.. kinda sucks for such a great multiplayer game
mazdero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mazdero
Member since 2002 • 1754 Posts
Meh, I already have the actual twisted metal 2 game. The only old game I would love on PSN is FFVII. I lent my copy to this guy I knewin 1999, and he just disappeared. I have bad luck with borrowing games lol. I lent Parasite eve to this other guy I used to work with in 2000, and he died.
Avatar image for 2headedhawaiian
2headedhawaiian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#4 2headedhawaiian
Member since 2005 • 1531 Posts

Meh, I already have the actual twisted metal 2 game. The only old game I would love on PSN is FFVII. I lent my copy to this guy I knewin 1999, and he just disappeared. I have bad luck with borrowing games lol. I lent Parasite eve to this other guy I used to work with in 2000, and he died.mazdero

That obviously shouldn't be funny, but it was. Try to stop killing people with your games, alright, dude??

deadkingdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deadkingdg
Member since 2005 • 4252 Posts

Just to give you a fair warning... I read here on the forums the there was No Multiplayer in the version availble on psn.. kinda sucks for such a great multiplayer gameFlemmingM

Isn't that only for PSP? The PS3 version should have 2 players (splitscreen)

It's the original game, so it obviously has no online.

mozesx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mozesx
Member since 2004 • 4049 Posts
can anyone confirm if it has 2 player (splitscreen) co-op and versus? for the ps3 i mean.
Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#7 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts

How awesome. What do PS1 games retail for on the PSN? And how many MBs are they?

masprague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 masprague
Member since 2006 • 614 Posts

How awesome. What do PS1 games retail for on the PSN? And how many MBs are they?

carljohnson3456

So far the PS1 games are 5.99, which IMO is a pretty decent deal.

------

I cant confirm rather there is splitscreen in this game or not, however, this game looks HORRIBLE on an HDTV. This is one game that really shows off the polygons........

I have yet to try it on PSP, which I will later tonight, but I am sure that it will look better on that system, than blown up on a hdtv.

however, The single player story is completely worth the 5.99 investment....ok, its not FF7, but still I remember being about 12 when this game came out and I beat the game with every character just to see what happens to them after the fight.

mazdero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mazdero

[QUOTE="mazdero"]Meh, I already have the actual twisted metal 2 game. The only old game I would love on PSN is FFVII. I lent my copy to this guy I knewin 1999, and he just disappeared. I have bad luck with borrowing games lol. I lent Parasite eve to this other guy I used to work with in 2000, and he died.2headedhawaiian

That obviously shouldn't be funny, but it was. Try to stop killing people with your games, alright, dude??

Yeah, it is serious, but it is funny in a twisted swort of way. Wanna borrow a game? lol

the_9th_wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 the_9th_wonder
Member since 2005 • 103 Posts

Meh, I already have the actual twisted metal 2 game. The only old game I would love on PSN is FFVII. I lent my copy to this guy I knewin 1999, and he just disappeared. I have bad luck with borrowing games lol. I lent Parasite eve to this other guy I used to work with in 2000, and he died.mazdero

You're a dangerous person to know, mazdero. :)

mazdero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mazdero
oh come on now, it can't be me. It has to be a coincidence. or is it???? :|
motherboop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 motherboop
Member since 2007 • 2382 Posts
I want to know too. MultiPlayer games (PS1) on the PSN, are they playable multiplayer on the PS3? I know they aren't multiplayer on PSP. I've onlydownloaded single player games so far, and im waiting to get a dual shock 3.
iamshivy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 iamshivy
Member since 2007 • 3565 Posts
lol so no one has downloaded this game yet to see if you can play split screen co op
AlphaRedWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AlphaRedWolf
Member since 2006 • 799 Posts
It has splitscreen on the PS3 and it works