TROPHY PROBLEM???? Please Help...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

muelsok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 muelsok
Member since 2008 • 140 Posts
I was playing gta iv and i bet roman in a game of pool and didnt recieve the pool shark trophy. Does anybody know why this is?
kingdre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 kingdre
Member since 2005 • 9456 Posts
I have no idea. You can always try to beat him again.
infidexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 infidexus
Member since 2007 • 194 Posts
Rule #1 with trophies, especially patches for games that add trophies. You have to start a new game, best thing to do is delete your old save game data then start a new game. Make sure you have the latest patch that added trophies (check your trophy list to see if GTAIV shows up, that is how you can tell). I know it sucks, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.
ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Rule #1 with trophies, especially patches for games that add trophies. You have to start a new game, best thing to do is delete your old save game data then start a new game. Make sure you have the latest patch that added trophies (check your trophy list to see if GTAIV shows up, that is how you can tell). I know it sucks, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.infidexus

^ QFT

Besides that, there are a lot of trophies in GTA4 that get locked if you use cheats. I don't know if this pool shark is one of them, but using cheats could be a reason for it.

muelsok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 muelsok

[QUOTE="infidexus"]Rule #1 with trophies, especially patches for games that add trophies. You have to start a new game, best thing to do is delete your old save game data then start a new game. Make sure you have the latest patch that added trophies (check your trophy list to see if GTAIV shows up, that is how you can tell). I know it sucks, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.ArchoNils2

^ QFT

Besides that, there are a lot of trophies in GTA4 that get locked if you use cheats. I don't know if this pool shark is one of them, but using cheats could be a reason for it.

So what do i have to do then becuase i got the game mid last year and played it through without cheats, even then i didnt get trophies and then i played one with cheats and also a bit online but i did get some online trophies. and only about 4 days ago i started a new story on it, this is probaly a dum question but i dont need to have my online connection enabled to gettrophies do i?
Tim_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 Tim_Drake
Member since 2004 • 520 Posts
[QUOTE="ArchoNils2"]

[QUOTE="infidexus"]Rule #1 with trophies, especially patches for games that add trophies. You have to start a new game, best thing to do is delete your old save game data then start a new game. Make sure you have the latest patch that added trophies (check your trophy list to see if GTAIV shows up, that is how you can tell). I know it sucks, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.muelsok

^ QFT

So what do i have to do then becuase i got the game mid last year and played it through without cheats, even then i didnt get trophies and then i played one with cheats and also a bit online but i did get some online trophies. and only about 4 days ago i started a new story on it, this is probaly a dum question but i dont need to have my online connection enabled to gettrophies do i?

As long as you have the patch that enables trophies. I know when I got the game it downloaded trophies for me. So you have no received any kind of trophy like the first trophy you get is completing the first mission, if you got that trophy then it seems your trophy system is working, if not then maybe you have an issue with it.

They just released the trophy thing for GTA 4 a couple of months ago.

muelsok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 muelsok
[QUOTE="muelsok"][QUOTE="ArchoNils2"]

^ QFT

Tim_Drake

As long as you have the patch that enables trophies. I know when I got the game it downloaded trophies for me. So you have no received any kind of trophy like the first trophy you get is completing the first mission, if you got that trophy then it seems your trophy system is working, if not then maybe you have an issue with it.

They just released the trophy thing for GTA 4 a couple of months ago.

Yeh come to think of that i didnt get the trophy for completing the first mission, so what do i do now?