Traveling with ps3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Trickedoutps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 Trickedoutps3
Member since 2008 • 668 Posts
i was gonna take my ps3 over to a friends house but i dont know if it will be ok being shook around in the car and stuff. you think its a good idea or not?
RoganSarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 RoganSarine
Member since 2005 • 1490 Posts
i was gonna take my ps3 over to a friends house but i dont know if it will be ok being shook around in the car and stuff. you think its a good idea or not?Trickedoutps3
It will be fine. Just make sure you secure it down, or if worse comes to worse... have it in your lap. I take computers and my PS3 around all the time... I actually put my PS3 in my laptop briefcase :P Just don't throw it around and make sure it's secured so it won't slide/fall off of anything.
RoganSarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 RoganSarine
[QUOTE="Trickedoutps3"]i was gonna take my ps3 over to a friends house but i dont know if it will be ok being shook around in the car and stuff. you think its a good idea or not?RoganSarine
It will be fine. Just make sure you secure it down, or if worse comes to worse... have it in your lap. I take computers and my PS3 around all the time... I actually put my PS3 in my laptop briefcase :P Just don't throw it around and make sure it's secured so it won't slide/fall off of anything.

Also, due to the glossy piano black surface... It scratches easily, so you may get a few scratches on the top... Just put a soft cloth around it if wanted.
Trickedoutps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 Trickedoutps3
Member since 2008 • 668 Posts
ok good ideas and thanks ill do that...except the part where i hold it in my lap cuz it is kinda hard to do that while driving lol.
Ipik_Fenris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Ipik_Fenris
Member since 2005 • 3627 Posts
dont forget to put the security belt around it :P
bsman00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bsman00
Member since 2008 • 6038 Posts
i was gonna take my ps3 over to a friends house but i dont know if it will be ok being shook around in the car and stuff. you think its a good idea or not?Trickedoutps3
Its just fine....just use EXTREME caution!!!!!.... i have moved my ps3 alot but im always very slow when doing it and i carry it in a bag with alot of padding.... so dont worry just be carful!
escapeoftheape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 escapeoftheape
Member since 2007 • 1576 Posts
dude, i bought my PS3 in the flaship Toys R Us store in Manhattan, NYC, and had it in my backpack all the way from there to Copenhagen, Denmark, then to my house in Norway. everything works perfectly. itll be fine :)
Richmeister15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Richmeister15
Member since 2008 • 100 Posts

dude, i bought my PS3 in the flaship Toys R Us store in Manhattan, NYC, and had it in my backpack all the way from there to Copenhagen, Denmark, then to my house in Norway. everything works perfectly. itll be fine :)escapeoftheape

Omg ur ps3 is a champ lol

RoganSarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 RoganSarine

[QUOTE="escapeoftheape"]dude, i bought my PS3 in the flaship Toys R Us store in Manhattan, NYC, and had it in my backpack all the way from there to Copenhagen, Denmark, then to my house in Norway. everything works perfectly. itll be fine :)Richmeister15

Omg ur ps3 is a champ lol

Why do I have a picture of an PS3 running a marathon in my head... Wow... Now it won't leave... -_-''
codalloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 codalloo
Member since 2006 • 892 Posts
It'll be fine I use to move my PS3 from my house to my friend's house all the time, I just wrapped it in a blanket and hold it on my lap and it's good to go. Now that he got his own though I don't have to:P
Bauers-Twin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 Bauers-Twin
Member since 2007 • 14150 Posts
[QUOTE="escapeoftheape"]dude, i bought my PS3 in the flaship Toys R Us store in Manhattan, NYC, and had it in my backpack all the way from there to Copenhagen, Denmark, then to my house in Norway. everything works perfectly. itll be fine :)

wow talk about dedication.
sportwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sportwarrior
Member since 2003 • 2462 Posts
I actually keep the box around because it makes for a pretty secure carrying case... Kind of bulky, but if the box is good enough to ship PS3s then it's good enough for me to carry one from one house to another. I always make sure to wrap it in that plastic sheet it came with to prevent scratching and I try to be as careful with it as possible. So far it's handled the movement really well.
RunningRoti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RunningRoti
Member since 2003 • 30 Posts

dont worry its not a 360. it'll live. hehe

vp22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 vp22
Member since 2008 • 1443 Posts
dont worry, be happpy
Solid_Cipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 Solid_Cipher
Member since 2008 • 752 Posts
dude, i bought my PS3 in the flaship Toys R Us store in Manhattan, NYC, and had it in my backpack all the way from there to Copenhagen, Denmark, then to my house in Norway. everything works perfectly. itll be fine :)escapeoftheape
Dude, thats one heck of a ride ur PS3 took...LOL!