Trading KZ2 in for CoD4?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ryder123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Ryder123
Member since 2005 • 1984 Posts

So I just had this random out of no where idea, that I could trade KZ2 in for CoD4. Now I have CoD WaW and play it constantly, but Killzone 2 just usually sits there on the shelf collecting dust. I've had CoD WaW since day one with about 200 hours of gameplay, and I've also had KZ2 since day one with 33 hours of gameplay. I've played CoD4 before and I liked it, but I'm not sure if this is a good idea.

robmonga2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 robmonga2
Member since 2003 • 1193 Posts
It isn't, cod mw2 is just on the horizon, you'll be able to get cod4 for $10 soon, keep killzone it's worth more. Plus it's been updated numerous times, if you haven't played it in a while I say pick it up again and give it another shot.
jyoung312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 jyoung312
Member since 2003 • 4971 Posts

So I just had this random out of no where idea, that I could trade KZ2 in for CoD4. Now I have CoD WaW and play it constantly, but Killzone 2 just usually sits there on the shelf collecting dust. I've had CoD WaW since day one with about 200 hours of gameplay, and I've also had KZ2 since day one with 33 hours of gameplay. I've played CoD4 before and I liked it, but I'm not sure if this is a good idea.

Ryder123
It's up to you but to me, Kz2 multiplayer is deeper and singleplayer is more replayable
Ryder123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ryder123

I highly doubt CoD4 will be $10 soon, if it still retails for $59.99. And I will be getting MW2 no matter what anyway. It's just that I couldn't really get into KZ but I love Call of Duty. But I don't know...

FF6fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FF6fan
Member since 2007 • 1637 Posts
Well i think CoD4 at it's current price point is a ripoff... it's 2 years old at $49.99(i mean yeah you can get it for 39 if you look around but still) and it's sold like 11 million copies to date(i think) so why the price is still $49 is beyond me. MGS4 has only been out for a year and it's less $20 then CoD4 is and it's sold really well at like 4 million. Really wait for the sequel, i mean yeah the online community is still there in CoD4 but it imho is not worth the 49 dollars you'd buy it for when if you wait 4 months you can get a whole new game for $10 more.
robmonga2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 robmonga2
Member since 2003 • 1193 Posts
Cod4 is $30, you should do some shopping my friend.
Ryder123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ryder123

I'm not paying anything, EB Games/Gamestop has it on sale for $30 and KZ2s Trade in Value is $30 so it is a straight up trade.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
CoD Modern Warfair 2 is coming out very soon. may not be a good idea to get the CoD4 now. ....
Androvinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 Androvinus
Member since 2008 • 5796 Posts
CoD4 is leaps and bounds better than WAW. so make your decision
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#10 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
Well that is your choice. I say do it, from what I heard people still play COD4 and you will probably get more play time out of COD4 than your getting with Killzone 2.
Doomtime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 Doomtime
Member since 2004 • 4282 Posts
Well that is your choice. I say do it, from what I heard people still play COD4 and you will probably get more play time out of COD4 than your getting with Killzone 2.K1LLR3175
I agree. Get rid of Killzone and pick up COD 4. I feel it's a superior game to this day.
bizzy420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bizzy420
Member since 2005 • 2730 Posts

Ryder123
well if its collecting dust, why keep it? if you dont like it, why keep it? why would you need someone else's opinion?
Avatar image for _SOULtoSQUEEZE_
_SOULtoSQUEEZE_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 _SOULtoSQUEEZE_
Member since 2007 • 1495 Posts
[QUOTE="jyoung312"][QUOTE="Ryder123"]

It's up to you but to me, Kz2 multiplayer is deeper and singleplayer is more replayable

u might like the core gameplay of killzone 2 more, but theres no way its deeper. cod4 has many more game modes, guns, class options, and way more add ons. anyways, if the TC doesnt play killzone then yeah trade it in. you obviously like the gameplay of COD games, and imo cod4 is way better than WAW.
heatfanman101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 heatfanman101
Member since 2008 • 2877 Posts

It isn't, cod mw2 is just on the horizon, you'll be able to get cod4 for $10 soon, keep killzone it's worth more. Plus it's been updated numerous times, if you haven't played it in a while I say pick it up again and give it another shot. robmonga2

this

MassiveKaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 MassiveKaos
Member since 2006 • 3876 Posts

[QUOTE="jyoung312"][QUOTE="Ryder123"]

_SOULtoSQUEEZE_

u might like the core gameplay of killzone 2 more, but theres no way its deeper. cod4 has many more game modes, guns, class options, and way more add ons. anyways, if the TC doesnt play killzone then yeah trade it in. you obviously like the gameplay of COD games, and imo cod4 is way better than WAW.

Have you even played killzone? Even the biggest cod fanboys know that Killzone 2 has MUCH more class options and mroe add on content than almost anyother game on ps3 except probobly burnout. Sure cod has more modes and guns but please just because you dont like the game or prefer cod doesnt mean you have to go around telling false BS lies to make your game appear better.

Pdiddy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Pdiddy105
Member since 2007 • 4577 Posts

Have you played BFBC?

CoD4 and WaW are VERY similar, you should probably go for a different game.

Deathtransit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Deathtransit
Member since 2007 • 3086 Posts
You don't think you'll EVER want to replay KZ2 SP? I know I'm going to keep it just for that . I think KZ2 is better than COD anyways.
franky_babylon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 franky_babylon
Member since 2008 • 1117 Posts

It isn't, cod mw2 is just on the horizon, you'll be able to get cod4 for $10 soon, keep killzone it's worth more. Plus it's been updated numerous times, if you haven't played it in a while I say pick it up again and give it another shot. robmonga2
Yes give KZ2 another shot and if you still dont like it, trade it in for MW2

Avatar image for UnknownElement4
UnknownElement4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 UnknownElement4
Member since 2008 • 2603 Posts

Keep Killzone 2 and just wait for MW2.

realer21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 realer21
Member since 2004 • 67 Posts

[QUOTE="K1LLR3175"]Well that is your choice. I say do it, from what I heard people still play COD4 and you will probably get more play time out of COD4 than your getting with Killzone 2.Doomtime
I agree. Get rid of Killzone and pick up COD 4. I feel it's a superior game to this day.

i agree with this.

plus ifyou really like waw then you will love cod4.

Perjury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Perjury
Member since 2009 • 343 Posts
CoD4 is leaps and bounds better than WAW. so make your decisionAndrovinus
LOL. And what makes you think this again?
Avatar image for _SOULtoSQUEEZE_
_SOULtoSQUEEZE_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 _SOULtoSQUEEZE_
Member since 2007 • 1495 Posts

[QUOTE="_SOULtoSQUEEZE_"][QUOTE="jyoung312"] It's up to you but to me, Kz2 multiplayer is deeper and singleplayer is more replayableMassiveKaos

Have you even played killzone? Even the biggest cod fanboys know that Killzone 2 has MUCH more class options and mroe add on content than almost anyother game on ps3 except probobly burnout. Sure cod has more modes and guns but please just because you dont like the game or prefer cod doesnt mean you have to go around telling false BS lies to make your game appear better.

yes, i have it, and i like the game. how exactly does killzone 2 have many more class options? what, theres like 5 or 6 classes in killzone. with the ability to create your own class with different perks in cod4 there are many, many more class possibilities. so, how exactly does killzone have more class options? and like i said, i have both games, and i like killzone online, but to say its online is deeper just isnt right. the gameplay is a little more tactical, but the online definitely isnt deeper. so dont get your panties in a bunch because i said something negative about a game you like.