polishkid99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#1 polishkid99
Member since 2007 • 4787 Posts

PS4 has lots of time tracking features. The date and time of when you first played a game, date of when you earned trophies in such game and when your friends earned trophies, how long your buddies have been in a party for, date and time that you last played a game, etc.

So why can it not record total play time? Are their any plans of this feature being implemented?

Particlebit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Particlebit
Member since 2015 • 32 Posts

I've always really wanted this feature. There are services that used to track this kind of information, like Raptr (which is now only PC games). 3DS has implemented it, and of course Steam has it. I know on the PS3 you check game played time if you looked at the "Information" on a save file. Doesn't work for all games though.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#3 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@polishkid99: i used to play Raptr, but they stopped adding PS4 games after the whole shift, i try to use it so know what i've spent on the game.

polishkid99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#4 polishkid99
Member since 2007 • 4787 Posts

@particlebit: I'm used to playing games on steam, i love that feature. Even wow tracked your time. Went into this gen with a 3ds, that tracked it, then got a wiiu, that tracked it, then got a ps4 and it didn't, i was like oh well. Then i got an xone and that tracked it as well.

I just find it strange because of all the ps4 time tracking features..and it doesn't have total time played.

BeatYorFace2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5 BeatYorFace2
Member since 2014 • 26 Posts

Xbox has it, just noticed that everyone is saying steam and 3ds, so I figured I'd throw it out there