This topic is locked from further discussion.

andyb27newc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 andyb27newc
Member since 2006 • 254 Posts

Ok so everyone loves Top Gear, you know, the TV programme with the 3 legends, Clarkson, Hammond and May - I know u yanks love it as well cos you all download it off the net - I also know that the full gt5p game will have the Top Gear Test track on it - will there be any other Top Gear paraphinalia (spelling?) in it? There should be a separate online Star in a Car style tournament in the Suzuki Liana for us to compete in! What else could we have in the game that's Top Gear related? (As well as some drag racing for Richard Hammond!) What does everyone think???

ONLYDOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 ONLYDOD
Member since 2006 • 6026 Posts

Ok so everyone loves Top Gear, you know, the TV programme with the 3 legends, Clarkson, Hammond and May - I know u yanks love it as well cos you all download it off the net - I also know that the full gt5p game will have the Top Gear Test track on it - will there be any other Top Gear paraphinalia (spelling?) in it? There should be a separate online Star in a Car style tournament in the Suzuki Liana for us to compete in! What else could we have in the game that's Top Gear related? (As well as some drag racing for Richard Hammond!) What does everyone think???

andyb27newc

That was harsh man.

andyb27newc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 andyb27newc
Funny tho' - but Hammond the Hamster is a legend - what a crash!!!
andyb27newc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 andyb27newc
I think you're being a bit harsh - it was only a little tickle - not meant to be serious - and I'm a big top gear fan so would never want to wish anything bad on any of the presenters - I was so glad he was okay - calling me names is a bit much isn't it - and the main point of the thread is not to make fun of Hammond but to ask what Top Gear stuff we could have in GT5P - now piss off!!!
Avatar image for SamcottsPSWii60
SamcottsPSWii60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 SamcottsPSWii60
Member since 2008 • 428 Posts
I think you guys are being overly sensitive. Top Gear itself has many times ridiculed Richard over it. There's a big difference between telling a joke about someone who nearly died, but now is well and fit, to telling a joke about someones death, with only the latter causing any offence. Don't act like this guy is the first to tell a joke about the crash, it was only light hearted. If he disliked Hammond, maybe I would see why you guys take offense, but he clearly respects Richard and would never want any harm done to Hammond.
andyb27newc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 andyb27newc
Thanks - that's how it was intended - and I loved the way Hammond talked through the incident when they showed it, he took Clarkson's and May's comments well considering they ripped him - I'm still wondering what GT5P could do with some Top Gear stuff - the makers are obviously big Top Gear fans - there must be a bit of extra stuff they could do than just put the track on
moshakirby18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 moshakirby18
Member since 2006 • 1665 Posts
I think you guys are being overly sensitive. Top Gear itself has many times ridiculed Richard over it. There's a big difference between telling a joke about someone who nearly died, but now is well and fit, to telling a joke about someones death, with only the latter causing any offence. Don't act like this guy is the first to tell a joke about the crash, it was only light hearted. If he disliked Hammond, maybe I would see why you guys take offense, but he clearly respects Richard and would never want any harm done to Hammond.SamcottsPSWii60

No they havn't.
The episode he came back after recovering from the accident, he asked one thing, and that was that they never mentioned it again, which they don't.

I think they've mentioned about putting various car's lap times from the power board on there as a sort of time trial.
Also they're showign episodes of Top Gear on GT TV.

(Regardless of the joke, calling your own joke funny still makes you a dick).