Too many PS3 games just look way too good in 2010.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Manapauze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Manapauze
Member since 2009 • 197 Posts

Bayonetta.
Sonic All-Star Racing.
Blur.
Split/Second. (Whats with the cool racing games?)
GoW3. (And all other action related titles, I only put Bayo in cuz I love it so much.)
FFXIII
Borderlands DLCs.
RE5: Gold Edition.
Yakuza 3.
KH: Birth by Sleep. (Eh, its PSP, Sony related)
Super Street Fighter IV.

I think all PS3 exclusives look way too good. From ModNation Racers to Heavy Rain and so forth. Will take too long to list em.

What are you PS3 owners looking forth to the most? Lets exclude GoW3 and FFXIII though, as too many are excited for them.

Honorable mentions from different systems: No More Heroes 2:DS + WoW: Cataclysm.

GingerDeadMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 GingerDeadMan
Member since 2009 • 807 Posts

I pretty much disagree with every game you listed but so far we've got Heavy Rain and MAG was decent, off to more than a solid start in my opinion. Those games are alright but none of them are really up my alley to be honest.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts
Eh. It will be a great year. But your list is pretty bad. Bayonetta. (not my style) Sonic All-Star Racing. (looks fun and might be good for a rent, but "exited" about another cart racer? Not really. I'm more excited about ModNation which offers something new and I might want to own) Blur.(rent at best) Split/Second. (rent at best) GoW3. (YES!!!!) FFXIII (eh, I guess we're almost obligated to play Final Fantasy) Borderlands DLCs.(haven't even played the game) RE5: Gold Edition. (excited, but only because I"m a huge RE fan since PS1 days. I had every RE game on PS1,PS2, and gamecube. I've been waiting for this version to finally play RE5 at all.) Yakuza 3.(this looks borderline terrible. a few niche people will love it I'm sure) KH: Birth by Sleep. (never heard of it, don't have PSP) Super Street Fighter IV. (marginally interested, but again only because I didn't bother picking up IV when I got my PS3) God of War, Heavy Rain, and ModNation racers I expect to all be absolute gems as far as exclusives go. The other possible masterpiece I'm hoping finds a way into 2010 is The Last Guardian. My interest has been peaked despite never playing the Team Ico PS2 games. So even if we don't get Last Guardian in 2010, I am hoping we at least get a release of Team Ico games remastered just like God of War Collection. You also left off quite a few killer games. I think every single one of these games I'd put ahead of those on your list (besides God of War III) Red Dead Redemption Bad Company 2 Gran Turismo V (since you like racers, HOW could you have left this off!!!???) F1 game from Codemasters Fallout: New Vegas Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS2 Castlevania mostly sucked, but this one I have high hopes for) Agent L.A Noire Crysis 2 There's probably others. I for one am excited at the idea of PS3 tennis and golf with the Sonymotion controls (i.e. Grand Slam Tennis, and Tiger Woods Golf). Those are great on Wii so as long as they don't screw it up should be even better on PS3.
Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts
you forgot resonance of fate (or something like that.. :P ) I do not agree with most in your list... exc GoW3 and FFXIII... but to that for me add Heavy Rain, PoP forgotten sands, and darksiders were also REALLY nice :)
M0wen10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#5 M0wen10
Member since 2009 • 7555 Posts

Can't say I'm interested in most of the games you mentioned, but I'm interested in lots of other games.

God of War 3 , Singularity , Red Dead Redemption , Just Cause 2 , Mafia 2 , Dead Rising 2 , Dead Island , Metro 2033 , Alan Wake and Fallout New Vegas

shani_boy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 shani_boy101
Member since 2006 • 5423 Posts

Bayonetta.
Sonic All-Star Racing.
Blur.
Split/Second. (Whats with the cool racing games?)
GoW3. (And all other action related titles, I only put Bayo in cuz I love it so much.)
FFXIII
Borderlands DLCs.
RE5: Gold Edition.
Yakuza 3.
KH: Birth by Sleep. (Eh, its PSP, Sony related)
Super Street Fighter IV.

I think all PS3 exclusives look way too good. From ModNation Racers to Heavy Rain and so forth. Will take too long to list em.

What are you PS3 owners looking forth to the most? Lets exclude GoW3 and FFXIII though, as too many are excited for them.

Honorable mentions from different systems: No More Heroes 2:DS + WoW: Cataclysm.

Manapauze

your list ain't that great. my list would be:

Heavy Rain

MAG

GOD OF WAR III

Final Fantasy XIII

Gran Turismo 5

i'm actually kinda glad that all these come/came out at the start of the year though, gives me a break so i can get games i missed aswell as those coming out.

BiThBhE0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BiThBhE0
Member since 2008 • 1643 Posts
As for PS3 exclusives, I'm hoping that Agent comes out this year and hopefully Twisted Metal gets announced. Also, might get Killzone 3 if that comes out.
Xorital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Xorital
Member since 2005 • 926 Posts

As for me I'm excited for

KH:birth by sleep (have been excited since freakin...KH2 came out and that was years and years ago) even though its a psp game.

FF13 (well kinda...I know this game might be bad, I pre-ordered it and I might as well pick it up since I dont have many ps3 games right now

I'm not really excited for much else...besides actualy playing heavy rain (it is already out so cant really be excited about its release)

Not that other games are bad or that I won't enjoy them, its just that I can wait.

Ensamheten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Ensamheten
Member since 2010 • 392 Posts

The Last Guardian, Agent and Gran Turismo 5.

SemiMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

#10 SemiMaster
Member since 2006 • 19011 Posts

The only one you mentioned that I care about is FFXIII. Other than that, I have no game on any system, PS3, 360 or Wii that I am looking forward to the rest of the year that has been officially announced.

I take that back.

Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker I want.

newhighscore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 newhighscore
Member since 2008 • 2037 Posts

Other than gow3, the only game that im excited for this year is:

Castlevania: LoS

Ive been hyped for it since the trailer a year ago. Shame, it as well as some really good others didnt make your list.

awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

From the TC's list, I'm only getting God of War III.

I'm also probably getting Modnation Racers and The Last Guardian.

Everything else looks bad, I don't know why people want some of these games.

IPwnNooBs666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 IPwnNooBs666
Member since 2007 • 1425 Posts

Why is everyone talking smack about the TC's list of games for 2010? If he likes those games then kudos to him.

Eazy1891

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Eazy1891
Member since 2009 • 3089 Posts
dude you pretty much put down all the average games coming out this year and none of the really good ones except for a few
shadow13702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 shadow13702
Member since 2008 • 1791 Posts

Waiting for the reviews of the jrpgs comming out. Once they are I'll have an easier time picking :D

patriots7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 patriots7672
Member since 2008 • 3249 Posts

I know! It's hard to know which ones to buy.

muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

I know! It's hard to know which ones to buy.

patriots7672
Yup totally agree.
gamer082009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 gamer082009
Member since 2007 • 6679 Posts
Most of the games on your list "Manapauze" are not that good (imo). But Heavy Rain and God of War 3 are superb. And RE5.
kayne2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kayne2000
Member since 2004 • 5583 Posts

The only one you mentioned that I care about is FFXIII. Other than that, I have no game on any system, PS3, 360 or Wii that I am looking forward to the rest of the year that has been officially announced.

I take that back.

Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker I want.

SemiMaster
how theres too many fun looking games coming out lately