To those of you who have Killzone 1 HD

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 0

#1 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Did the devs bother to iron out the framerate and little graphical glitches it had? Or is it the exact same ol' ps2 Killzone with slightly enhanced graphics?

Did they fix the occasional button lag too?

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
I heard that they were putting in work to the HD collection, suppose-ably they were making it playable and smooth. BUT then the game came out and I heard a few people saying that it was still a crappy port, but I havent heard anything about the game's performance from any reliable sources tho. So Im wondering too...
Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#3 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

I heard that they were putting in work to the HD collection, suppose-ably they were making it playable and smooth. BUT then the game came out and I heard a few people saying that it was still a crappy port, but I havent heard anything about the game's performance from any reliable sources tho. So Im wondering too...Nengo_Flow
Ya I hope they did fix it. It's a buy if they did. It wouldn't be hard considering it would be a ps2 game optimized for the ps3, way more powerful than the ps2. If they didnt fix the game, then they can go screw themselves. I will not pay more money for the same exact game I already have on the ps2. I hope they fixed the way they have sprint too. L3 has to be pressed at all times to sprint and not just clicked like modern day shooters.