tintin trailer really resembles uncharted 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

arbitor365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 arbitor365
Member since 2009 • 2726 Posts

am i the only one who thinks the "tin tin" trailer (which looks amazing, BTW) sorta resembles the trailers we have seen for uncharted 3?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op3w_ICK4us

1:03 (is similar to the part which we saw in the uncharted 3 trailers where that lady is threatening drake with the knife)

1:06-1:09 (looks like some "drake ****" moves right there. not to mention that its on a boat)

1:31-1:43 (uncharted ****imagery and dialogue)

1:46 (desert. need I say more?)

1:51 (riding horses in a red canyon)

1:55 (kinda an uncharted moment)

2:16 (all the imagery seems similar)

TheFallenDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 TheFallenDemon
Member since 2010 • 13933 Posts

All of these moments were lifted directly from the pages of several Tintin comics.

Which, for the record, were all published before Uncharted, Indiana Jones, AND video games were aflicker in anyone's mind.

arbitor365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 arbitor365
Member since 2009 • 2726 Posts

All of these moments were lifted directly from the pages of several Tintin comics.

Which, for the record, were all published before Uncharted, Indiana Jones, AND video games were aflicker in anyone's mind.

TheFallenDemon

im not saying for a second that its ripping uncharted off or that they have anything to do with each other. I just found it funny how similar they happen to be

King_Diddy31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 King_Diddy31
Member since 2011 • 71 Posts

[QUOTE="TheFallenDemon"]

arbitor365

im not saying for a second that its ripping uncharted off or that they have anything to do with each other. I just found it funny how similar they happen to be

I said exactly that to my sister

-Grieves-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 -Grieves-
Member since 2007 • 1708 Posts

TheFallenDemon

I don't remember anything I've seen in the trailer being in any of the Tintin books. Is the film going to be based on The Secret of the Unicorn?

Avatar image for FeedOnATreeFrog
FeedOnATreeFrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FeedOnATreeFrog
Member since 2009 • 792 Posts

I saw the movie today.

Both involve a steamer in the ocean, a bustling middle eastern market, a plane crash in the desert, walking and seeing mirages in the desert, and both stories revolve around descendents of Francis Drake, no joke.