Thoughts on veags

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cvevec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cvevec
Member since 2006 • 53 Posts
I am just wondering if this new game is goin to break ground sign if you plan to get it and if so when if not please leave your rreasoning
jm1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jm1080
Member since 2007 • 274 Posts
Learn to spell man, anyways I dont know if I will get this game yet because of how the first Vegas turned out, they never patched our ps3 version, when they stated they would...I dont trust ubisoft, and this better be equal as the other versions, if not then I will not purchase, Ubi needs to learn....
Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Andrew_Xavier
Member since 2007 • 9625 Posts
What on earth are you talking about?
Devourment423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Devourment423
Member since 2005 • 2163 Posts
Can't wait for this game.
The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts
I'll be picking it up as soon as my Gamestop gives me the call.
nyc05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nyc05
Member since 2005 • 10190 Posts

By "veags" to you mean Rainbow Six Vegas 2....:?

If so, I think it will be excellent. The first one was great, and the second one should be at least as good if not better. However, I'm still playing the first Rainbow Six, and combined with my purchase of Condemned 2 this week, as well as Dark Sector next week, I'll be passing on Vegas 2 for now, but I'll get it later on.

If "veags" doesn't mean Vegas 2, ignore my post.

If "veags" does mean Vegas 2, perhaps you could edit your title?;)

Gamerboi27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Gamerboi27
Member since 2005 • 3261 Posts
from wat i saw the graphics are pretty bad...like not much improvment from the first one..only a little bit
shroom76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 shroom76
Member since 2007 • 1764 Posts

badass.

it will have everything the first one had and more, but it will get lower scores because reviewers are bringing the hammer down

Gamerboi27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Gamerboi27

badass.

it will have everything the first one had and more, but it will get lower scores because reviewers are bringing the hammer down

shroom76

the first one got a really high score for some reason LOL but it was pretty bad...load time, graphics, lobby, wise

TIGERLUCK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TIGERLUCK
Member since 2007 • 737 Posts
why can't they put split screen online in there.. T_T
shroom76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 shroom76
Member since 2007 • 1764 Posts
^^^ they did...
haesuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#12 haesuse
Member since 2007 • 739 Posts

i'll be honest here. I played the 1st thru and thru and spent endless hours online. However just from watching the previews so far, there hasnt been much improvement. You will get another 6 hours fo generic story line with almost no improvement to already subpar graphics.

However my biggest problem is that the game modes are a blatant rip-off on CoD4, with different names and minor tweaks due to R6V being more tactical.

Only thing that really is making ponder on purchasing is the new leveling system which has a very original reward system, and also the weapons/armor arsenal which i think is unbeatable, at least when it comes to real life weapon arsenals.

so i guess wait for some reviews and i mean from good indy sites and see what they have to say before buying it for me!

Gamerboi27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Gamerboi27

^^^ they did...shroom76

could u send me a link..that would be very helpful thnx ^^

Psmol200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Psmol200
Member since 2007 • 572 Posts

i'll be honest here. I played the 1st thru and thru and spent endless hours online. However just from watching the previews so far, there hasnt been much improvement. You will get another 6 hours fo generic story line with almost no improvement to already subpar graphics.

However my biggest problem is that the game modes are a blatant rip-off on CoD4, with different names and minor tweaks due to R6V being more tactical.

Only thing that really is making ponder on purchasing is the new leveling system which has a very original reward system, and also the weapons/armor arsenal which i think is unbeatable, at least when it comes to real life weapon arsenals.

so i guess wait for some reviews and i mean from good indy sites and see what they have to say before buying it for me!

haesuse

In my recent Game informer, it got a 9.25 i was quite suprised.......

I admit i have it pre-ordered, but i think Ubisoft is going to pull their last minute delay antics...lol